Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EZC] EZCoin - A fast scrypt coin | Upgraded to 0.8.7.2 | Coin control - page 9. (Read 51756 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Github source code updated with a checkpoint.
EZCoin has reached block 44160 where a hard fork occurs.

Please update your clients and daemons now if you haven't yet.

The changes are:

* Difficulty retargets every 12 blocks instead of every 240 blocks.
* Difficulty retargets up max 200%, down max 400%.

This allows for much better retargeting when large pools of miners of leave of join mining.

So far everything looks as expected, except for the few nodes that got banned by my node for not using the latest version.

Thanks!  Smiley
Please update your clients and daemons to the latest version if you haven't yet.

The new difficulty adjustment parameters will be effective within the next 24-48 hours (about 2000 blocks from now).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
******   ANNOUNCEMENT  ******

http://ezc.pnwminer.com is back up.

After testing out several other front ends, I decided to stay with my original setup with a few changes/fixes in place.

1. PPLNS is now Dynamic
2. Manual Payouts are once again available but they do batch up and run every 10 minutes or so.
3. Stratum difficulty is now set to 32 and hashrate reporting should be fairly accurate.

Good to be back home and having fun again Smiley
nice, now we just gotta wait for the swings and hope the price improves Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
******   ANNOUNCEMENT  ******

http://ezc.pnwminer.com is back up.

After testing out several other front ends, I decided to stay with my original setup with a few changes/fixes in place.

1. PPLNS is now Dynamic
2. Manual Payouts are once again available but they do batch up and run every 10 minutes or so.
3. Stratum difficulty is now set to 32 and hashrate reporting should be fairly accurate.

Good to be back home and having fun again Smiley
New EZCoin pool available from Nordic Miners:

http://ezc.nordicminers.eu/
Just a reminder to update to the latest version.

And some of the current nodes on the network (add these to your ezcoin.conf file):

Code:
addnode=72.78.100.7
addnode=71.65.237.142
addnode=62.219.234.143
addnode=105.236.147.148
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
good call man - the "crypto switching" pools and the "CoinChoose effect" are definitely damaging some of the alt coins. It can make it a real ass waiting for transactions to be processed.
A new version (0.6.4) of EZCoin has been released. This is a required update. Please update to this version as soon as possible.

This version changes the difficulty retargeting interval from 240 blocks to 12 blocks starting at block 44160. This should happen within the next 7 to 21 days.

It also changes maximum upwards difficulty adjustments to 200% and maximum downwards difficulty adjustment to 400%.

This is to help in situations where a huge amount of hashing power suddenly leaves the mining (a.k.a the "CoinChoose effect").

The Windows wallet also uses the new logo and has added checkpoints for improved security of the block-chain.

Source code
http://github.com/ezcoin/ezcoin

Windows binary
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6vuOZL4NybjRnJ4SDNLV0FMQlk/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i need EZC to test a trade bot, anyone wanna help out?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is there a working block explorer for this coin?
seems you found one or the existing one came back

i see the difficulty finally caught up with the huge dump the price took
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Is there a working block explorer for this coin?
I'll offer a 2000 EZC bounty for another pool. Half when the pool is up and the other half after it's been running for a couple of weeks.

Are you making any updates?
I wanna see this coin move forward  Roll Eyes

I'm regularly updating checkpoints to keep the block chain secure from attack. Also working on some cosmetic changes to the UI. Might be some bigger changes in the future.
Oh nice. What about not client wise stuff, marketplace and things like that? I'm not aware of them if you have them.

I have registered ezcoin.org, but there's no site yet. I'll put up some coins if anyone is interested in helping with the site.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'll offer a 2000 EZC bounty for another pool. Half when the pool is up and the other half after it's been running for a couple of weeks.

I'm regularly updating checkpoints to keep the block chain secure from attack. Also working on some cosmetic changes to the UI. Might be some bigger changes in the future.
Oh nice. What about not client wise stuff, marketplace and things like that? I'm not aware of them if you have them.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Pages:
Jump to: