Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EZC] EZCoin - A fast scrypt coin | Upgraded to 0.8.7.2 | Coin control - page 13. (Read 51711 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Keep pushing and mining guys, any questions can go to the dev or me if i can help....m perpetually online.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
they keep saying it's on the list...

That is because its on the list Smiley

Sometimes a coin gets passed by another on the list if it has innovations or support. Sometimes technical issues with a coin can lower it on the list.

but it's coming and that's what matters Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

That is because its on the list Smiley

Sometimes a coin gets passed by another on the list if it has innovations or support. Sometimes technical issues with a coin can lower it on the list.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

if they say it's coming then I believe it, I saw a mod backing up ezcoin in the chat so things look good!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Ezcoin, you are slacking.  Havent seen you on cryptsy chat. what's the hold up?

I've been there a couple of times since yesterday. Trying to check in twice a day with the cryptsy crowd. Very pleasant bunch of people  Smiley
legendary
Ezcoin, you are slacking.  Havent seen you on cryptsy chat. what's the hold up?
legendary
there is going to be some that dump, let them, i'll be buying, after a while, it will be us who truly intend to trade this and use it in the long run. I'm working on a project that i want to back with Ezcoin and Noirbits, this may leverage them against the alts and eventually divorce them completely from the dependency on LTC and BTC. Not simple, not fast but sure fire effective.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
well if it does make it onto cryptsy - pls dont just dump at the first offer and hold for a reasonable price
legendary
Keep mining people, soon !!!   Smiley  Wink
Just hang in there, I have a good feeling it will make the site if it gets some more utilization...It would help if the author would come to chat now and then too (as he has).  Grin

active developer plays a big role Smiley
here, always watching  Smiley

Please send a msg to bigvern asking him to add. A  dev's support is strong.

EZcoin is on the list but active chat participation form the dev is a huge bonus hence why some newer coins get in first.

Thanks John. Do you mean chat on cryptsy or here?

I'm behind this coin 100% and will continue supporting it's development.   Smiley

Cryptsy.com chat come talk about Ezcoin lots of coin devs in cryptsy.com chat all promoting their coin would love to have more.

Sure thing, will drop around this evening (in about 10 hours time).
@Bit_John
Just hang in there, I have a good feeling it will make the site if it gets some more utilization...It would help if the author would come to chat now and then too (as he has).  Grin

I'm here, always watching  Smiley

EZcoin is on the list but active chat participation form the dev is a huge bonus hence why some newer coins get in first.

I'm behind this coin 100% and will continue supporting it's development.   Smiley

Cryptsy.com chat come talk about Ezcoin lots of coin devs in cryptsy.com chat all promoting their coin would love to have more.

@Bit_John

legendary

@Bit_John

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
any news on addding ezc on exchange Smiley

hopefully soon! we need to bug bigvern more over at cryptsy.com

send more messages to him

Don't bug him; he's considering EZ now. Work to promote the coin. This coins better than a few of the others listed there like FST and HYC amd doesn't have diff problems yet AND updated code. We will get there!

But it's rather weird how other coins only 5 days are already on, This coin will be on two weeks in a day or two.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Coin exchange escrow service
http://www.coins-e.com/

noob here can anyone explain how this works..~ the usefulness of this? =) tia!
third party for people who want to buy/sell, whats the current price on there that people are buying at?

No clue. I have like 3k of these bad boys I would like to go ahead and sell off.  got some things coming up that I need to handle.
Pages:
Jump to: