Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW - page 10. (Read 18812 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So sad to see that the project is dead already. I was actually looking forward to this.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
There is a team that is trying to determine the way forward for this project, so we shall see
Activity: 226
Is there a team that will further develop the project? Already done a lot with a good rebranding you can create a successful project.
Activity: 159
i was really surprise that mostly all the member of fome is wearing a Deeponion Signature Cheesy in the BCT
still DO is the best in terms of community
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
I got into this thinking wow, I'm an early investor for once in my life. Now before I even received my first AD, this happens. F0me is gone! Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Who would have thought that a completely AD coin would exit scam! It's time to create the first ever transparent, honest, useful coin. Watch the space, new coin in the making.

Since this has been launched as a Proof of Community coin, now it is time to prove that the community is there. After all, it's only one guy who has left, and probably he could not even code.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Still waiting on this announcement, still waiting on coinexchange listing too  Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
I got into this thinking wow, I'm an early investor for once in my life. Now before I even received my first AD, this happens. F0me is gone! Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Who would have thought that a completely AD coin would exit scam! It's time to create the first ever transparent, honest, useful coin. Watch the space, new coin in the making.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
You're absolutely right.
I bought a 600sat coin from DEV F0ME, later on the stock exchange.
Today the F0ME exchange rate is 40sat.
I lost over 560sat on one F0ME on this investment.
On the discord is quiet, only a few people from DEV friends talk to each.
Watch out for xTrisx # 9826 in discord because it invites to another coin.
It seems to me that they want to cheat people again.

This is a warning to other people to be careful.

As far as I’m concerned, xTrisx is the person in the whole project that is most trustworthy. He is always present, announcing, informing, helping and solving problems in the background. I do not know how much work he puts in the project, but it sure seems a lot. I have no doubt that there are a handful of other guys (mods / helpers) that also put a tremendous amount of work into the project, but he is always visible and informing, when users have trouble.

I do not believe he knows F0ME, in fact I don’t believe any of the admins/mods and helpers knows F0ME personally. F0ME is gone, and god forbids something happened to him, and that’s why he is gone, he seems like a run away with the treasure box under the arm. xTrisx and a few others is trying to pick up the burning house, creating a plan to salvage everything, in order that most get out with as much as they invested. Some sort of coin swap, hopefully with minimal losses to everybody. Both time and money. Details not available yet.

I agree on this. The idea now is to make a new coin and to proceed with the project. However I saw some discussions on Discord about the intention to give proportionally less coins of the new coins to some while more to others, if also the new community leaders start to cheat the project is dead. So, don't do things that would piss off a part of the community.
Activity: 146
Hey guys,

Yeah the dev is nowhere to be found, it is uncertain exactly what happened but looks like he has disappeared.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
do you have a website or a white paper ?
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
I would avoid this at all costs, I didn't recieve my f0me for airdrop 2 because I set a nickname on discord. There were no warnings at all and the dev was too lazy to account for nickname changes. After that blunder was made with me I asked for him to at least make sure others know not to change nicknames on discord so the same thing doesn't happen to them but he didn't do anything about it. I find this pretty ironic considering the value of this coin is supposed to be based on "proof of community". scam imho

Hey come on, you are part of an airdrop, don’t change your credentials during an airdrop campaign, it’s bound to end up badly in the end.
You're absolutely right.

As far as I’m concerned, xTrisx is the person in the whole project that is most trustworthy. He is always present, announcing, informing, helping and solving problems in the background. I do not know how much work he puts in the project, but it sure seems a lot. I have no doubt that there are a handful of other guys (mods / helpers) that also put a tremendous amount of work into the project, but he is always visible and informing, when users have trouble.

I do not believe he knows F0ME, in fact I don’t believe any of the admins/mods and helpers knows F0ME personally. F0ME is gone, and god forbids something happened to him, and that’s why he is gone, he seems like a run away with the treasure box under the arm. xTrisx and a few others is trying to pick up the burning house, creating a plan to salvage everything, in order that most get out with as much as they invested. Some sort of coin swap, hopefully with minimal losses to everybody. Both time and money. Details not available yet.
Activity: 208
You're absolutely right.

Hello I am xTrisx#9826.

I just want to clarify some facts.

1. I'm not a Developer nor a friend to the Developer.  I was just assigned as a Discord Admin. As a Discord Admin, I am just trying to help the community.
2. Everyone in Discord knows my position and what my roles and responsibilities as Discord Admin. I have no intention to scam anyone.
3. The F0ME Dev has been on vacation and hasn't reached out to us for days.
4. If you have any questions, you can pm me on Discord.

I still hope for a miracle.
Activity: 41
I would avoid this at all costs, I didn't recieve my f0me for airdrop 2 because I set a nickname on discord. There were no warnings at all and the dev was too lazy to account for nickname changes. After that blunder was made with me I asked for him to at least make sure others know not to change nicknames on discord so the same thing doesn't happen to them but he didn't do anything about it. I find this pretty ironic considering the value of this coin is supposed to be based on "proof of community". scam imho
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
Has not been active since last saturday, but has logged in on this forum.....if it walks like a duck talks like a duck it is a duck,  f0me is looking like a scam

I think this forum account/handle is maintained by one of the community helper .May be he has logged in to check any PMs or post updates
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
You're absolutely right.

Hello I am xTrisx#9826.

I just want to clarify some facts.

1. I'm not a Developer nor a friend to the Developer.  I was just assigned as a Discord Admin. As a Discord Admin, I am just trying to help the community.
2. Everyone in Discord knows my position and what my roles and responsibilities as Discord Admin. I have no intention to scam anyone.
3. The F0ME Dev has been on vacation and hasn't reached out to us for days.
4. If you have any questions, you can pm me on Discord.
Activity: 97
Has not been active since last saturday, but has logged in on this forum.....if it walks like a duck talks like a duck it is a duck,  f0me is looking like a scam
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
You're absolutely right.

I think the project is still active and running.The dev is not online from saturday.May be he has his own personal reason.What do you mean by THEY ?.there is only one dev who is inchanrge  and rest are from community who are helping the dev to run discord and forum
Activity: 7
You're absolutely right.

This coin went sour way to soon. Developer off to Ibiza drinking Pina colada. Why? who knows... bored, too much work, fell for the quick buck, who knows, off he is.
Pages:
Jump to: