Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW - page 9. (Read 18812 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
F0ME is dead, any new coin should try to distance itself as much as possible of a past scam coin in my opinion.

So F0me was just a coin of the guy who disappeared with a couple of Bitcoins? I thought it were the coin of a community. But if the community cannot avoid to associate the name of its coin with the person who started the coin, what sort of community is it?

It's not just a couple of bitcoins f0me got run away.. It's almost 10 btc and 24 ltc.
That guy will surely emerge again and again, will make another entry scam we never knows he still that one guy so beware again another coin will emerge, aside from the new coin that the true community leaders are now planning. Goodluck to them I'm still in.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
f0me exit didn't break us, we are strong Smiley
Follow the discord announcements, there will be a comunity take over and a new coin will be born. Stand united guys
Activity: 68
f0me exit didn't break us, we are strong Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The people who actually contributed to F0ME's popularity... the ones who built the website, the forum and managed the telegram channel and airdrops. Those people are trying to create a new coin with a new identity but the same values. It seemed to me like F0ME was really on to something and was able to build an incredible community. There really weren't that many promises to break, which is why I think a lot of people were happy to donate. I really think if the dev had wanted to put in the work this project could have made him a multimillionaire.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
F0ME is dead, any new coin should try to distance itself as much as possible of a past scam coin in my opinion.

So F0me was just a coin of the guy who disappeared with a couple of Bitcoins? I thought it were the coin of a community. But if the community cannot avoid to associate the name of its coin with the person who started the coin, what sort of community is it?

true, and it won't be the first time there is a succesful community take over. All we need is a good swapping process by the new devs Cheesy
Activity: 340
Merit: 100

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

We were scammed, please close
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
The end came quickly for AirDrop, the solution of this type of AD was not the best way, too many other crooks were who wanted to quickly sell what they received from AD. On other coins I noticed that it is more sensibly and interestingly done.
Activity: 213
Merit: 12
Fome disappeared. what is next for us? I wanted to go to the end. and the end came very quickly
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
It looks like it is already dead, although I feel sorry for this project because it was even interesting to announce and dev F0ME seemed very knowledgeable in what he does. Maybe He is no connection with the world (no internet)? Well, he will come back to us with new ideas Smiley  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Activity: 536
Merit: 267
I see that you want to rename the coin. Take in consideration that a good name is totally crucial for the success of a coin. 90% of the coins have a banal nonsensical name and this is a guarantee for their rapid oblivion. If we chose a banal name a rapid oblivion will be the destiny of this coin too, since it won't trigger imagination of people. and community won't grow. F0me on the other side is a truly excellent name, for a number of reasons I won't discuss now. The fact that the community wants to have nothing to to with the scammish inventor of this coin is quite a trivial argument to dismiss this name (unless a better name is found, of course). A lot of coins have kept their original name after that their creator has vanished. Bitcoin included, by the way (even though Satoshi didn't disappear with a couple of stolen BTCs, he just disappeared with a million of near-to-instamined BTCs Wink )

If you think f0me is a "truly excellent name", you obviously don't know anything about marketing.

Guys, stop dreaming and come to DERO and Intense Coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i wouldn't like to keep f0me. it has bad history that will remind of scammer. Would like to send best wishes and full support for new team
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
It could be a bad idea to keep using the name "f0me" in the new project. The dev still has at least 10 million of f0me coins and he may come out one day and dump more. This is a crack on the community, but we will overcome these times. We now have 2 brilliant devs and a host of admins, moderators and helpers.
Activity: 298
Merit: 262
I think we should keep calling ourselves "Enron"
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
I think its not bad idea take in consideration keep the name, im newbie and not know how much is use same name for the coin when anything bad happends, but we havve a lot o of work done in design way, and its good work.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I see that you want to rename the coin. Take in consideration that a good name is totally crucial for the success of a coin. 90% of the coins have a banal nonsensical name and this is a guarantee for their rapid oblivion. If we chose a banal name a rapid oblivion will be the destiny of this coin too, since it won't trigger imagination of people. and community won't grow. F0me on the other side is a truly excellent name, for a number of reasons I won't discuss now. The fact that the community wants to have nothing to to with the scammish inventor of this coin is quite a trivial argument to dismiss this name (unless a better name is found, of course). A lot of coins have kept their original name after that their creator has vanished. Bitcoin included, by the way (even though Satoshi didn't disappear with a couple of stolen BTCs, he just disappeared with a million of near-to-instamined BTCs Wink )
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
there was only one dev who disappeared. The airdrops, forum, site were handled by dedicated helpers. Now they try to overtake control on the development. let's wait for ann
Activity: 226
I do not think that getting coins through airdrop is bad. Just people who are behind the development of the project were not ready to further develop the project.
Activity: 536
Merit: 267
I got into this thinking wow, I'm an early investor for once in my life. Now before I even received my first AD, this happens. F0me is gone! Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Who would have thought that a completely AD coin would exit scam! It's time to create the first ever transparent, honest, useful coin. Watch the space, new coin in the making.

Me.

Airdrop is for noob, now everybody are asking for airdrop cryptocurrencies because they want to sell the coins instantly and get money without doing anything nor start by investing money or supporting the cryptoccurency.

Airdrop.... really....

A lot of devs makes airdrop to make you believe that they are cool, in fact they are like the 9/10 others that are selling their coins instantly after the airdrop or a bit after the price is go up.

Don't invest money in cryptocurrencies with airdrop like that.

Come to DERO and IntenseCoin you will not be deceived  Wink

(airdrop was maybe cool and good at the beginning, now some people cheat)
Pages:
Jump to: