Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW - page 7. (Read 18812 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
This coin is dead, dev is gone and ran away with the bitcoin everyone donated to him. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN AIRDROPS THAT REQUIRE DONATIONS
Activity: 112
Is this thing a no go or what? also whats up with the premine?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The price and volume of f0me trading appear to be better than yesterday being trading at 9 sat, who is behind the price movement though i am sure it is not the developer but it could either be the takeover team or an individual willing to acquire more coin before the take over. I will be watching this development and see how it is going to be unfold.

This is surreal. It that will go on we will have a zombi coin surviving and even thriving for totally mysterious reasons Smiley In fact, the crypto-space is often so much detached from reality, that everything can become possible, including the close-to-impossible.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
it's sad the dev had a good project, a serious team and the community was growing up every day
but he prefered do an exit scam with less $140.000

the team try to mount a new project with community
you can join the discord: https://discord.gg/FjdgTjs
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
So SCAM it is then, figured as much when the dev responded with "what do you think" when I asked him if he ever made a coin before.
Activity: 536
Merit: 267
Stop it's dead.
Look at Dero we go to the moon, i told you.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
The price and volume of f0me trading appear to be better than yesterday being trading at 9 sat, who is behind the price movement though i am sure it is not the developer but it could either be the takeover team or an individual willing to acquire more coin before the take over. I will be watching this development and see how it is going to be unfold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Game Over yes
it is the f0me dev missing!

it is sadly that this project game over, although i have take part in it activity and like it with the member community. but the dev is miss.
This project form start --to end is just one dev, that is hidden danger!
infact the team have run the project just the dev for reward pay of airdrop. all working is by team but the technical dev just 1, maybe at first this guy is play to run away, all donation wallet is empty.
Activity: 458
Merit: 107
Game Over, the F0me project is K.O.  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
People are calling f0me scam, is there some proof of it ?
Really I hope it's not true : first Otho was proved as a scam and now f0me ? I hate it, those projects seemed to be legit and I used my time on it, it's really annoying.

Dev, can you come and tell something about those accusations please ?

f0me the only one DEV already not available for about a week, so the highest possibility is that he already run away
and all donation wallets controlled by himself already empty.

the hope could be zero.....  Lips sealed

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
People are calling f0me scam, is there some proof of it ?
Really I hope it's not true : first Otho was proved as a scam and now f0me ? I hate it, those projects seemed to be legit and I used my time on it, it's really annoying.

Dev, can you come and tell something about those accusations please ?
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
The play is over
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i really thought this f0me will be a scam right from the start. Shady dev, a coin forked from other coin without new features/usability
copper member
Activity: 97
Just when the acquisition will take place, something is already known about it?
what do you mean by acquisition. Two new coins were "forked" from f0me now, TRAW and CYF. They are being in early stage for now yet.

I spoke badly, I meant these new coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
what do you mean by acquisition. Two new coins were "forked" from f0me now, TRAW and CYF. They are being in early stage for now yet.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Its a good thing that i didnt continue promoting this coin.. the dev given me a clue that this is just a scam when he PM Me and told me that they will ban me from the airdrop because i have sold my "Onions" yes Deeponions. they are not related but its sounds so stupid that a dev of F0ME is butthurt for something that is not related to his project. so i quit and forget about it which is a good choice.. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 97
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
This project have been confirmed a scam, can we all forget about that and leave the bad dev to nature to judge, let us forge ahead, how soon is the implementation of the new community takeover ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
From what you can read on Discord it looks like the "community takeover" is in fact a "community split up", as the new leading crew is setting controversial arbitrary rules for the coin swap, which have only limited consensus.

Yes, F0ME is a fairly large community.
And of course, many want to own that community
Taking over is just an excuse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Many people have invested in this project, now the question remains what to do with the coins in our wallets. Will f0me be replaced with other coins?
https://discord.gg/GEY4jYk.
This is the new discord channel for the community takeover. There is a new coin started by the team called crypto finance community (CYF). Join in the discord to follow up on the project.

ya, hope new coin can at least bring some hope to old f0me community that were scammed by DEV
Pages:
Jump to: