Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW - page 8. (Read 18812 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Many people have invested in this project, now the question remains what to do with the coins in our wallets. Will f0me be replaced with other coins?
https://discord.gg/GEY4jYk.
This is the new discord channel for the community takeover. There is a new coin started by the team called crypto finance community (CYF). Join in the discord to follow up on the project.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
From what you can read on Discord it looks like the "community takeover" is in fact a "community split up", as the new leading crew is setting controversial arbitrary rules for the coin swap, which have only limited consensus.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I called it.  Cheesy

Haven't received anything in the submited address for airdrop 1.

Is this bullshit?

It is not bullshit. Did you register on discord for the airdrop and rank to lvl 3? and made a f0me forum account?

There was nothing about a level 3, if they are doing a discord bounty it has to be clear!

This is no airdrop!

They made me waste my time.

There where noted 3 days before the drop that you needed to be lvl 3

It's bait and switch, they lure with 'airdrop' and then you have to work a lot of hours to get their novacoin clone coin!

I'm calling shenanigans.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Many people have invested in this project, now the question remains what to do with the coins in our wallets. Will f0me be replaced with other coins?
Activity: 1553
Merit: 23
I didn't get AD1, AD2, AD3. I wasted my time only. I wrote to dev with proof of particiation, but without result. I terminate my participation.
Stay away from this project

Wasted my time. Did not get any AD3.  Terminated days before this Dev scam event.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
I didn't get AD1, AD2, AD3. I wasted my time only. I wrote to dev with proof of particiation, but without result. I terminate my participation.
Stay away from this project
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
dev ran so fast that he did not have time to distribute the air?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Do not trust the various scams!  Angry Look at in my signature, here is a true new coin with ambitious future!  Wink
I'm sorry about the people who invested in F0ME ... Anyone will be seek a developer f0me to get the money back?
copper member
Activity: 97
F0ME - > from 0 millions emerge Smiley

I am telling you it will be good, not to sell, not to give up. Here we will have space, only how MN will appear.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
This coin is SCAM

Dev runaway with the donation money  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
It's sad to read these comments, I had just got excited about f0me!
Glad I didn't invest my time the past month though by sounds of it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
This is not an original concept from the dev and he does not have the large heart to take the community to the promise land, i support the community take over and i will like us to start immediately and get those coins swap to new f0me or f0me 2.0
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
I admit F0ME owns a strong community.
However, the developer is too bad. He always said one thing, made a path.
I never believed in him.
Activity: 604
i think the project is death... dev wasnt seen more than a week an the donation wallets are empty...

sad, but the community want to take over an create "a new coin"

lets hope 4 a better future for the project

The new coin will be much stronger than fome was. It's being built by good Devs and an amazing group of mods and admin. Have faith, we will rise again.

How easy is the community takeover of this coin? the dev already has a large sum of f0me which he/she can dump easily though i like the project name and concept and i had already bought some from the exchange.

I am waiting for the update from the take over and i guess a new thread shall be better.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why did the Dev put so much effort into making a forum and website then running? He couldn't have made that much money could he?
Can anyone tell me how much he ran with?
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
i think the project is death... dev wasnt seen more than a week an the donation wallets are empty...

The new coin will be much stronger than fome was. It's being built by good Devs and an amazing group of mods and admin. Have faith, we will rise again.
Activity: 700
I am disappointed at the developer behavior as well, I got greedy about this coin and buy more even when the price was falling while hoping that things can get better just like onion project but I was totally wrong.
Activity: 434
sadly the developer seems to have run away with the money we donated for listing
Activity: 36

Pages:
Jump to: