Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Working Platform- Fantasy Sports & LIVE Vegas eSports- MNs - page 24. (Read 32763 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
FGC Dev
*IMPORTANT UPDATES PLEASE READ* 4/12/18

Proof of Stake Update

It was brought to our attention last night that Bulwark was planning to make some updates to their chain due to recent 51% attacks effecting the NIST5 algo. In addition to risks of 51% attacks Baikal has just released a new miner that supports NIST5 and claims 10GB of hashing power. This alone is reason enough for us to make a change now before the swap.   

https://www.baikalminer.com/product09.php

In the interests of network security have opted to move straight to Proof of Stake ahead of the April 30th Swap. We feel that trying to change the Algo in such a short time will be risky to the swap going smoothly. Trying to do so might make us late for our own swap if the initial change to a new algo has any problems.
We will be running a testnet with Proof of Stake before the swap and report back to the community so it will be clear what the PoS/MN splits will be for Year 1. They will most likely be the same as the Proof of Work splits.
Regarding the Swap.

Please remember to deposit your DFS on CoinExchange.io BEFORE April 30th!!
IF YOU DO NOT DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE ARIL 30TH YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR COINS!
In a team meeting held this morning it was decided that there will be NO exceptions. 
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
so when is the swap going to happen, I can't find any info been searching both threads for a while now. I have some DFS coin in my wallet how do I go about swapping them for the new coin?

send your coins to coinexchange where they will be swapped on 30th April
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
so when is the swap going to happen, I can't find any info been searching both threads for a while now. I have some DFS coin in my wallet how do I go about swapping them for the new coin?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm really bummed ASICs are on the Nist5 algorithm now. No more mining FGC for me  Cry
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
There was a little confusion on the dfs market shutting down on Crytopia. Lead dev Nico said in Discord,

"I have sent a reply to Cryptopia and requested that they update the text on the DFS trading page with instructions on the swap or to contact us, since they prob wont put a link to CoinExcahnge on thier site. I have also requested that they send an updated email to all users. For now we will chalk it off to bad communications but their email was not a fair representation of our communications. We have other more important tasks at hand now. CMC has been notified of the swap detials I have requested them to add some text to our page."
Please move your coins from Crytopia to CoinExchange.io to prepare for the swap on April 30th.
Activity: 10
Excited to see more games come to this platform.  I have watched some DOTA tourny's Live and its a blast. Look forward to going to Vegas and seeing one of the tournaments.  Concept is cool.  I hope this project soars to the moon.

10 to 1 swap is $$$
I am curious of the popularity and adoption in the fantasy sports genre.  Seems like an odd time of the year to announce since people like to start their leagues at the beginning of a season instead of towards the end.  I don't play fantasy Baseball, so I couldn't speak of its popularity, but I am excited to give this a try when Football and Basketball seasons start up in Sept and October.  I am curious how many other Efighting games this platform is looking to stretch out too.

Our website https://www.draftdaily.com is a Daily Fantasy Sports website like FanDuel and DraftKings. What’s sets us apart is that we use DFS Coin(soon to be Fantasy Gold) as in game currency. We currently have baseball, football, hockey and nba. We will also add soccer and cricket in the future. Unlike season long leagues, our site allows you to pick the players you went with a salary cap and play other opponents every day.

Our esports live events in Las Vegas will have prizes in Fantasy Gold and cash. The first event will have a $10,000 prize. Eventually gamers will be able to also play daily tournaments on https://fgcarena.com where they can buy and play for Fantasy Gold prizes. Esports is a rapidly growing industry that we are happy to be apart of.

Time to move my league over to try this
Activity: 46
where is more profitable if i POS using just the wallet than POS using a masternode?

The masternodes will go from escalate from 50% rewards to masternode holders to 80% rewards in the first year. Masternodes are where u want your money year 1 if u can get the 10,000 Fantasy Gold.

you are wrong, there is shared masternode option also

Shared MN....Do we get participation trophies if we invest as well?  lol

My dad used to say sh*t or get off the pot.  Im' in for one.  The team seems to be doing a lot of great things, and the hype being generated is enough for me to bite.
where is more profitable if i POS using just the wallet than POS using a masternode?

The masternodes will go from escalate from 50% rewards to masternode holders to 80% rewards in the first year. Masternodes are where u want your money year 1 if u can get the 10,000 Fantasy Gold.

Yes, there will be shared masternodes but we do not know what the charge will be for the services. Therefore, impossible to calculate any type of ROI against a full masternode at this point.

I am not wrong, you just decided to toss in a 3rd party service.  Smiley Either way, MNs are a nice investment if you believe longterm.

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
кoгдa cвoп?

Jason notified us in Discord the 10:1 swap will happen this month. Just waiting on final details from the exchange.
Activity: 36
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
I am curious of the popularity and adoption in the fantasy sports genre.  Seems like an odd time of the year to announce since people like to start their leagues at the beginning of a season instead of towards the end.  I don't play fantasy Baseball, so I couldn't speak of its popularity, but I am excited to give this a try when Football and Basketball seasons start up in Sept and October.  I am curious how many other Efighting games this platform is looking to stretch out too.

Our website https://www.draftdaily.com is a Daily Fantasy Sports website like FanDuel and DraftKings. What’s sets us apart is that we use DFS Coin(soon to be Fantasy Gold) as in game currency. We currently have baseball, football, hockey and nba. We will also add soccer and cricket in the future. Unlike season long leagues, our site allows you to pick the players you went with a salary cap and play other opponents every day.

Our esports live events in Las Vegas will have prizes in Fantasy Gold and cash. The first event will have a $10,000 prize. Eventually gamers will be able to also play daily tournaments on https://fgcarena.com where they can buy and play for Fantasy Gold prizes. Esports is a rapidly growing industry that we are happy to be apart of.
Activity: 22
I am curious of the popularity and adoption in the fantasy sports genre.  Seems like an odd time of the year to announce since people like to start their leagues at the beginning of a season instead of towards the end.  I don't play fantasy Baseball, so I couldn't speak of its popularity, but I am excited to give this a try when Football and Basketball seasons start up in Sept and October.  I am curious how many other Efighting games this platform is looking to stretch out too.
Anyone plan to attend any of the live eSports gaming events in Vegas?
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Very nice project i'm joined this project i like it
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Great to see all the Volume today!! 10+ BTC so far
Pages:
Jump to: