Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Working Platform- Fantasy Sports & LIVE Vegas eSports- MNs - page 25. (Read 32763 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Seems like an intriguing platform.  I am curious if the adoption will be as natural as it sounds like it could in my head.  I have also been wanting to get into the world of MN ownership..

Anyone try the masternode calculator I posted the other day? Remember, it's a 10:1 ratio after the swap. The numbers I use.

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

I'm hoping to double my holdings with rewards in the first 6 weeks or so.

Anyone else holding masternodes? Anyone also plan on mining?

Had a question about your spreadsheet.  PM'd you.

Nobody knows for sure how many masternodes there will be nor the price of each Fantasy Gold. Here's a few assumptions.

The price is currently 5 cents, at a 10:1 reduction of coins the starting price should theoretically be about 50 cents after the swap. In addition, circulating supply will be about 1.8 million. So at max, I'm estimating about 130-140 masternodes at launch. As that number grows, I'm assuming price will increase based on the coin scarcity. If people find the roi worth it, the price should follow.

The items we do know is block production (close to it) rewards between master/miner and amount of coins produced each block.

Awesome, thanks for answering my question.  If I had merit, id offer it to you  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Seems like an intriguing platform.  I am curious if the adoption will be as natural as it sounds like it could in my head.  I have also been wanting to get into the world of MN ownership..

Anyone try the masternode calculator I posted the other day? Remember, it's a 10:1 ratio after the swap. The numbers I use.

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

Nobody knows for sure how many masternodes there will be nor the price of each Fantasy Gold. Here's a few assumptions.

The price is currently 5 cents, at a 10:1 reduction of coins the starting price should theoretically be about 50 cents after the swap. In addition, circulating supply will be about 1.8 million. So at max, I'm estimating about 130-140 masternodes at launch. As that number grows, I'm assuming price will increase based on the coin scarcity. If people find the roi worth it, the price should follow.

The items we do know is block production (close to it) rewards between master/miner and amount of coins produced each block.
Activity: 30

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

Activity: 26

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

My mining days are pass me, but I am looking into snagging a MN or 2.  Gotta love that conversion rate... Shocked
Activity: 27
Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!

Thanks for the pointless post and not knowing what your talking about.

They did not spare the time and creativity to create the disclosure was very excellent and attractive. In relation to the project i will follow up for more information and details. Now, to relax i liked the answer above, but the question is what leads a person to do a post this way?

"Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!"

I agree.  I wish there was a downvoting system where if enough downvotes lets you remove a post

As for the project, I like what I see.  I will be investing!

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!

Thanks for the pointless post and not knowing what your talking about.

They did not spare the time and creativity to create the disclosure was very excellent and attractive. In relation to the project i will follow up for more information and details. Now, to relax i liked the answer above, but the question is what leads a person to do a post this way?

"Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!"

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

Activity: 243
Merit: 16
I am very excitet to participate in this coin. Amazing projet with the greatest team and comunity. This coin will be go to the moon in future.

Thanks for your support, we appreciate it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
FantasyGold!!
Activity: 83
I am very excitet to participate in this coin. Amazing projet with the greatest team and comunity. This coin will be go to the moon in future.
Our events are held at the Millennial Esports Arena, a 15,000-square foot, 200-seat arena in the Neonopolis entertainment complex in downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street.

This is an awesome event space.  I look forward to seeing what you all put together.

I need to get my tokens ready for the swap still...

I'm curious how this will work on the Fantasy side. When the live matches are occurring, do I chose individuals and/or teams to add to my Fantasy eSports team?

Totally separate from fantasy sports. At the esports live events the gamers will play a tournament and the winners will win Fantasy Gold as prizes. When FGCarena.com is fully live, gamers from around the world can play their favorite games and compete against each other and WIN Fantasy Gold.

Will there be any opportunity for people like myself to build a fantasy gamer team down the road? For example, I'd love to be able to choose players from different eGaming teams. Not just events in Vegas, but all types of eGaming events.  I know you guys have a lot on your plate, just throwing it out there. Smiley

If not, something to consider. I did something similar years ago with Poker Players during a WSOP.

Anyway, excited about the press release of live gaming. It should grab a lot of attention.

Definitely something we’re looking at down the road.
Our events are held at the Millennial Esports Arena, a 15,000-square foot, 200-seat arena in the Neonopolis entertainment complex in downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street.

This is an awesome event space.  I look forward to seeing what you all put together.

I'm curious how this will work on the Fantasy side. When the live matches are occurring, do I chose individuals and/or teams to add to my Fantasy eSports team?

Totally separate from fantasy sports. At the esports live events the gamers will play a tournament and the winners will win Fantasy Gold as prizes. When FGCarena.com is fully live, gamers from around the world can play their favorite games and compete against each other and WIN Fantasy Gold.

Will there be any opportunity for people like myself to build a fantasy gamer team down the road? For example, I'd love to be able to choose players from different eGaming teams. Not just events in Vegas, but all types of eGaming events.  I know you guys have a lot on your plate, just throwing it out there. Smiley

If not, something to consider. I did something similar years ago with Poker Players during a WSOP.

Anyway, excited about the press release of live gaming. It should grab a lot of attention.

This is an awesome event space.  I look forward to seeing what you all put together.

Activity: 5

This is an awesome event space.  I look forward to seeing what you all put together.

Activity: 46
Can we see pictures of any kind for Facebook or LinkedIn profiles of the team in the announcements?  I think that can go a longway to build a little more confidence as well as legitimacy with the platform. 

Pics of the team are up on https://fantasygold.io/ but we will also work on getting them up here also. Bare with us on this though as we have a lot of priority's that need to be completed first for the swap and also other up dates and announcements.

Excellent!  I understand things get busy.  Keep up the good work.  I look forward to setting up a MN this weekend
For those interested in creating masternodes or participating in shared masternodes, here a mn profit calculator for Fantasy Gold.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362327192392171521/423170796660195362/FantasyGold_MN_Calc.xlsx
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: