Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Faraland - THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
If you have any friends you think might be intrigued by Faraland feel free to suggest it to them or invite them
Activity: 6

Guys, can you think of three killer Faraland that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?

It's really interesting to know, I also notice that Faraland is ahead of almost all of its competitors.
Activity: 8

Good evening, what are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?

Good questions, I would also like to see an answer to this question from the team because in their telegram there are almost all messages with the sale of heroes
Activity: 14

Good day, folks! What are the most significant goals you and your team aim to achieve before the end of the year?

Their roadmap has goals for that, check it out on the website.
Guys, can you think of three killer Faraland that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
Good evening, what are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?

Finally a project that has something to stand out amongst others. Best wishes for all team members. Keep going and get to the success.

How do you think Faraland stands out among other gaming platforms that are released daily?
Activity: 3
I'm pleased to see anything here because most projects include programs that interact with their consumers.
Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it
Activity: 17
More investors and partners to would join the project, I wish the platform will be launched as soon as possible
Activity: 12
Finally a project that has something to stand out amongst others. Best wishes for all team members. Keep going and get to the success.
Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Follow their social networks, it will be clearer there
Activity: 12
It looks like a cool project, unlike the rest of the short-term ones. They plan for realistic things and strive for it with the community.
Well said, if they add many more interesting features to their game, the community will start growing faster
Hi everybody, I want to say that the main thing is not to rush to buy everything. This project looks promising, but it still does not hurt to study it and follow the updates.
Now many are already playing as I understand it, but somewhere I saw the question when the game will start, then this project is now in beta
Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Hello community, can I ask you, how do you find such a project? Do you consider it a project worth paying attention to?
Activity: 9
It looks like a cool project, unlike the rest of the short-term ones. They plan for realistic things and strive for it with the community.
Hi everybody, I want to say that the main thing is not to rush to buy everything. This project looks promising, but it still does not hurt to study it and follow the updates.
Activity: 9

Hope to see more and more news in coming weeks since bull market continues, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it

I think that you should start playing and earn money, since you have studied it, then you no longer need to follow it further without doing anything

In some markets, you are more likely to lose in this scenario than to make money. This project gives us the opportunity to earn

And even more so when playing, but I think that it will not be easy either, in order to get something you need to give something
Pages:
Jump to: