Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Faraland - THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sounds like it would be a good option to participate in blockchain events with other platforms? What do you think about it?
Activity: 12
It would be great to add a referee or ambassador program, and I think it would be a good idea to get more influential people into this project.
Activity: 5
Hello everyone guys, what about community votings for further updates? Will you make it?
brand new
Activity: 0

What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?

It will be difficult to guess what they will be exactly, for example, the market may fall dramatically, this will also be a big problem for the project
Activity: 13
The market is now in good growth, many projects can develop rapidly at such a time, what do you think about it?
Activity: 1
Hello, any partnerships planned soon? Probably something is already in the development?
Activity: 8
What about community events on social networks? It looks like there are a lot of people watching the project.
Activity: 6
Do you have a place where you record all the steps of the project from the moment it was created?

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records?

I think you should read about it on their website, there is information about it.
So what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
To do this, they have social networks, I advise you to follow their Twitter and telegram group.
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records?
Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
So what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Activity: 4

Can I ask, what influencers have you already connected? And can I start making money in your project with a small deposit?

At the expense of the minimum deopzit, the question is controversial, but I think that if you have enough money with the purchase of heroes, then you have the opportunity
brand new
Activity: 0

What about Ama? Do you plan to make it this month? And what do you think about collaborating with YouTube bloggers?

The team will announce this if they have such plans, but they have no problems with the community and its assets, so I think that this does not make sense right now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Fun factor would be the key to be a player be satisfied and start enjoying the gaming while earning. Collectibles and strategy games such as this are becoming popular within blockchain space. A good driving force for blockchain development.  Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

Team, need to collaborate with other projects to build name and hype around, I think this project will be very good for a long term investment.

That's right, I think the team will do it soon, just need to give them time, and there seems to be no problem with the Faraland hype now
Activity: 28

Hello community, the free non-Nft players can farm some money in the game? I'm very interested to know this

As I heard yes, they will be able to earn too, but earning will be limited

Hello Fara team and community, may I ask you something, guys any plan to have other summon session?

It looks like in a year or two
Pages:
Jump to: