Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Faraland - THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 3. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Guys, we need more events, not neccesary for paid one but community engagement should be

Correctly said, I think that Ama would fit well and beginners would also know better about this game.
Activity: 12
Hope to see more and more news in coming weeks since bull market continues, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it
Activity: 8
Hello there, this morning I saw some posts about your project in twitter, guys, seems you're gaining adoption
Activity: 9
Guys, we need more events, not neccesary for paid one but community engagement should be

I think this project is good for both beginners and professionals. Glad to see the team is working hard here and the project is growing

How exactly is it suitable for beginners? If there is a video where it is explained, could you throw off a link to it?
Activity: 1

I see that the project has a chance for rapid development, many people praise your project on your social networks.

Yes, it is noticeable, it has already become one of the most famous NFT gaming platforms
Activity: 5

Faraland is very unique with its features and overall concept. Are you spending enough time on marketing?

I think yes, given the activity in social networks, there are also a lot of players, but I can't start this game either.
Activity: 14
Hey there! Not long ago I began to be interested in cryptocurrency and ICO projects, I see that now mostly meme tokens and game projects are popular, now I am interested in this project
I think this project is good for both beginners and professionals. Glad to see the team is working hard here and the project is growing
I see that the project has a chance for rapid development, many people praise your project on your social networks.
Faraland is very unique with its features and overall concept. Are you spending enough time on marketing?

Could you elaborate on what benefits users can get with this project? And how long will it take to add new partners for this project?

Play, enjoy and earn, that's what people are doing in this project, I don’t know about partnership, better study the project on the website and start earning by playing the strategy game
Activity: 4
Sounds like it would be a good option to participate in blockchain events with other platforms? What do you think about it?
Why do they need to do this? Do you think it might be useful for them?
Activity: 13

It would be great to add a referee or ambassador program, and I think it would be a good idea to get more influential people into this project.

I think the team is already trying to attract more people and are working hard on it.

Hello everyone guys, what about community votings for further updates? Will you make it?

It would be nice to do it on the Discord server.
Activity: 3

The market is now in good growth, many projects can develop rapidly at such a time, what do you think about it?

Already falling, but I think that for Faraland this will not be a big problem, since the project is already popular and many play and earn in it

What about community events on social networks? It looks like there are a lot of people watching the project.

There are a lot of events in the Faraland project, and even more so the game itself is interesting and you can earn money in it, I think that events are not needed
Activity: 1
Do more articles on Medium, people are interested in learning about your project, so I want to participate in this project, your next steps intrigue me

Do you have a place where you record all the steps of the project from the moment it was created?

I think that on Twitter this is possible, all updates should be posted there, but this is just my guess
Activity: 4
Could you elaborate on what benefits users can get with this project? And how long will it take to add new partners for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: