Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Faraland - THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Where and how can I best buy a hero to start playing? Can anyone tell me I'm new here
Activity: 28
Guys, why is the contract called Faracrystal? Is this the correct address?
Activity: 39

Hello guys, as we can see, there is not much left until the end of the summer, what have you achieved this summer?

They must have been going to achieve something according to the roadmap plan by the end of the summer, look at their website on the roadmap their plans are written
https://faraland.io/
brand new
Activity: 0
I want to know, do I have to have a human on my team to be able to do this month's text game?
Activity: 13

Hey guys! I saw how many projects collapsed and their price almost depreciated, I hope that you will not have problems, let's support this project and keep it up to success

Faralend won't collapse, I'm sure of it, just sure

Yes, given that the community shows a huge asset, this will not happen for sure in the near future, and then time will tell
Activity: 1

Can someone tell me, is the only way to get characters by buying them off marketplace or is there a way to buy a random lottery?

Yes that the only way at the moment
Activity: 3
So community what’s the price prediction for Fara when the text game gets released? What do you think?
Activity: 7
Can someone tell me, is the only way to get characters by buying them off marketplace or is there a way to buy a random lottery?
Activity: 2

Can I ask someone from team, can we use Fara locked on staking to buy equipment? Or we need to keep some in wallet

If locked for 3 months above, I don’t know if you can unstake to buy gacha.. So better have some in your wallet
Activity: 10

Hello everyone and have a nice night guys, how many total heroes are avaible please?

As I heard
There are only 20,000 nft Heroes in the market
Human = 10k heroes
Orck = 4,920 heroes
Elves = 4000 heroes
Fairies = 800 heroes
Dragon warrion = 200 heroes
Angels = 40 heroes
Demons = 40 heroes..
I still don't understand how to start playing this game and how to understand it better, is there a clear promotional video about this?
Can I ask someone from team, can we use Fara locked on staking to buy equipment? Or we need to keep some in wallet
Guys, if we hold Fara tokens what can we do with those. Can we do staking? Or can we use Fara to buy any humans or deamons
Activity: 17
So how is faraland give opportunity for those who missed the initial summoning? Or the game will only benefit the guys who got in very early?
Hello everyone and have a nice night guys, how many total heroes are avaible please?
Activity: 11

What sets your project apart from other projects? What the advantages expect from it in the coming time?

I advise you to read about its differences on the website, but now it is difficult to say what to expect from the project because it is new
Activity: 3

By the way guys, can you show some proof that your project are secure and profitable?

It is difficult to get proof of these two things in the blockchain, but if the project shows good results, then many will believe in its safety and profitability.
Activity: 6

Team, what your plan to awarness rissing and get support from the community in diferent region?

It's a good question, but I think that if the project goes into a trend, then they themselves will find out about the project and will be interested in it.
Activity: 6

Team, there are limited heroes available on the marketplace, so only those people with heroes can play the game right?

There will be free non-nft heroes when their mobile version launch.
Activity: 28

Hello there, does anyone know where to buy character aside from marketplace?

You can only buy them here: https://faraland.io/marketplace/all
Pages:
Jump to: