Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 10. (Read 122097 times)

jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Im ready to support the dev but without a new coin/website/pre-ann it will be difficult, also, Tysat the ass guy from the Bitcointalk staff hate the dev of Fuguecoin, so...
That would be his third (or fourth ?) new coin... Unless it changes his name to something else than fugue (and use an other algo), I am done with this...
Don't understand what goes through the mind of some people, he had a good coin...

I think same, I like this coin, more specific I like this algo, less electricity, low heat, low power, practical for next hot summer. When my undervolted R9 280x card on scrypt take 200W, on this algo its only 115W.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Im ready to support the dev but without a new coin/website/pre-ann it will be difficult, also, Tysat the ass guy from the Bitcointalk staff hate the dev of Fuguecoin, so...
That would be his third (or fourth ?) new coin... Unless it changes his name to something else than fugue (and use an other algo), I am done with this...
Don't understand what goes through the mind of some people, he had a good coin...
jox

exactly, this is it. Maybe if Mr. Fuguecoin make bounty, giveaways or so, suport coin with his instamined 800000 FC then it will be ok.
This discussion is hilarious: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/searching-for-investors-527676
"we don't have enough coin for a giveaway"  Grin

I don't know but i think that just a mistake.

I have started the fuguecoin and i'm sure about the 800k was not pre-mined. Also i'm not sure about the fact than Mr.fuguecoin is the person than fuguecoin (but yes it's a staff member)

Also we can see how a stupid guy called "tysat" has put -6 to the reputation of the dev.  (yes Tysat is a staff member from here, i'm not worried, cause bitcoinltalk security suck... so that guy can close his mouth)

Conclusion, i think it's a mistake and i think they do no have 800k.

I agree, there was no pre-mined, but there was insta-mined. Maybe about 20000 block in 24hours? We need clear statement from dev. Why on OP page is nothing about block time? Who mined first 1000000 FC? 1 block about every 4 seconds, when coin was launched.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

exactly, this is it. Maybe if Mr. Fuguecoin make bounty, giveaways or so, suport coin with his instamined 800000 FC then it will be ok.
This discussion is hilarious: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/searching-for-investors-527676
"we don't have enough coin for a giveaway"  Grin

I don't know but i think that just a mistake.

I have started the fuguecoin and i'm sure about the 800k was not pre-mined. Also i'm not sure about the fact than Mr.fuguecoin is the same person than fuguecoin (but yes it's a staff member)

Also we can see how a stupid guy called "tysat" has put -6 to the reputation of the dev.  (yes Tysat is a staff member from here, i'm not worried, cause bitcoinltalk security suck... so that guy can close his mouth)

Conclusion, i think it's a mistake and i think they do no have 800k.

EDIT: Bitcointalk staff can recruit my 11 years old bro Huh can be a good friend for tysat Smiley

legendary

"we don't have enough coin for a giveaway"  Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
7970 ~ 120 MH/s
 7770 ~ 35 MH/s

http://prntscr.com/33f8x7

Please, give me config for 7770, i have only 18 MH/s(
7870 - 80 MH/s
jox

I saw the posting too. It was made by a user called "Mr.Fuguecoin" Text (from cache):

Here you can sell or Buys safe FC and BTC from the Developers directly. We make this for all Members who wants to be on the safe side. Just PM Mr.Fuguecoin or write it in the Thread!

We can Provide:

- A Total of 12 BTC to sell.  The Price is based on Bitstamp Price

- A Total of 15 Million Dogecoins. The Price is based on Cryptsy.

- A Total of 800 000 Fuguecoin. The Price is at 200 Satoshi.

- A Total of 19 LTC. The Price is Based on Cryptsy.

Buying here is safe for you all. We hope that This Service may make you things easier.

There is also a bitcointalk profile with this name:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mrfuguecoin-300812

legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Found on Fuguecoin forum, by Mr Fuguecoin :

800,000 FC at 200sat well below market value (I though there wasn't any premine ? and you ask people to donate because you can't pay the bounty...)

That's really nice for all those who are mining your coin.

Where did you find this info? The biggest shareholder of Fuguecoin I think is our Lord Christian. If someone hold more than 60k Fuguecoin why it doesn't show in the blockchain?

Well a quick look at the coin: we are at block 28510 now, so 50coins / block that means 1.4Mil Fuguecoin is available.
If it were true that someone holds more than 800k fuguecoin, then we have in total 600k coins left in circulation.
At quick look at http://agran.net/fc_getbalance.php?top=100 shows that more than 600k already.

So anyone in the top 100 could confirm this information? I'm a bag holder too, holding just shy 10k coins.

It is or was (can't access the page at the moment) on http://www.fuguecoin.org marketplace where he was selling BTC, LTC and 800k FTC.

I've checked all the section yesterday and nothing about the 800k.

One thing is sure FugueCoin seem abandonned from the dev and his new coin suck A LOT.

Also he don't know what is the Fonts of his coin logo, so i was not able to make a website for fugue (website with a true design, at the color of Fugue).

Now fuguecoin is die, crowncoin too. a waste of time for me so for everybody who followed me on this coin.

I saw the posting too. It was made by a user called "Mr.Fuguecoin" Text (from cache):

Here you can sell or Buys safe FC and BTC from the Developers directly. We make this for all Members who wants to be on the safe side. Just PM Mr.Fuguecoin or write it in the Thread!

We can Provide:

- A Total of 12 BTC to sell.  The Price is based on Bitstamp Price

- A Total of 15 Million Dogecoins. The Price is based on Cryptsy.

- A Total of 800 000 Fuguecoin. The Price is at 200 Satoshi.

- A Total of 19 LTC. The Price is Based on Cryptsy.

Buying here is safe for you all. We hope that This Service may make you things easier.

There is also a bitcointalk profile with this name:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mrfuguecoin-300812
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

800,000 FC at 200sat well below market value (I though there wasn't any premine ? and you ask people to donate because you can't pay the bounty...)

Where did you find this info? The biggest shareholder of Fuguecoin I think is our Lord Christian. If someone hold more than 60k Fuguecoin why it doesn't show in the blockchain?

Well a quick look at the coin: we are at block 28510 now, so 50coins / block that means 1.4Mil Fuguecoin is available.
If it were true that someone holds more than 800k fuguecoin, then we have in total 600k coins left in circulation.
At quick look at http://agran.net/fc_getbalance.php?top=100 shows that more than 600k already.

So anyone in the top 100 could confirm this information? I'm a bag holder too, holding just shy 10k coins.

It is or was (can't access the page at the moment) on http://www.fuguecoin.org marketplace where he was selling BTC, LTC and 800k FTC.

I've checked all the section yesterday and nothing about the 800k.

One thing is sure FugueCoin seem abandonned from the dev and his new coin suck A LOT. (why the hell this 98% of orphans?)

Also he don't know what is the Fonts of his coin logo, so i was not able to make a website for fugue (website with a true design, at the color of Fugue).

Now fuguecoin is die, crowncoin too. a waste of time for me so for everybody who followed me on this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
So whats up with this crowncoin?
legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
1) Our coin is very necessary Block Explorer. I now pronounce the bounty for fist Block Explorer.
(Must be able to find the balance of addresses.)

Please send your donation to this address!
F6BrXLy16TmJqrdxDyUS9YfzZs3eFicwiF
All coins that we accumulate - I will send to the author of service.

Already donated:
agran - 50 FC
anon - 10 FC
azhago - 25 FC
dstorm - 50 FC
skwinx - 500 FC
Foss - 65 FC
hashnine - 100 FC
denned - 1000 FC (!!!)
anon - 5000 FC (!!!!!)

Total: 6800 FC
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
that was horrible dump btw.
jox

+100

Where ? link ? i see nothing.

In all case when i started to mine this coin, no 800k of FC was mined.

I saw the same text on fuguecoin forum, the developer must changed the forum and hide this text. By the way, this coin is instamined refer to earlier posts.
On 17 march first 3 hours of mining and already 7500 blocks? With 60sec block time? Yes sure...  Grin Grin Grin  Look on first three pages on this topic.

EDIT: First 12 hours of mining and already 11000 Blocks? Just LOL...

When a new currency launch, low difficulty, and the difficulty of adjustment is 240 blocks.

Yeah, first 12 hours average block time was about 4 seconds!!! And maybe next 12 hours too... Someone wants to be rich very fast...  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

+100

I saw the same text on fuguecoin forum, the developer must changed the forum and hide this text. By the way, this coin is instamined refer to earlier posts.
On 17 march first 3 hours of mining and already 7500 blocks? With 60sec block time? Yes sure...  Grin Grin Grin  Look on first three pages on this topic.

When a new currency launch, low difficulty, and the difficulty of adjustment is 240 blocks.
jox

+100

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: