Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 7. (Read 122097 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
im working on the website and a new presentation.

tell me what do you think about the design, maybe i will change the font and pic (from banner)

ps: i'm new to webdesign.
I don't want to be harsh, but quite frankly, no matter how I look at it, it's pretty terrible...
I looks like a splash screen of a game of the 80's...
Give it a more modern look...

ok  Undecided

I search the fugue font and unfortunately im not good in web design.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

tell me what do you think about the design, maybe i will change the font and pic (from banner)

I don't want to be harsh, but quite frankly, no matter how I look at it, it's pretty terrible...
I looks like a splash screen of a game of the 80's...
Give it a more modern look...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
so you cloned a coin but switched the hash algo ?
what does that prove ?

sorry screw that shit i can;t be bothered.. if that is what i wanted i'd do it myself
hey how about MD5 coin ?

gimme a break..

flash mining so bad it was like cheating fuck this shit !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 Wink I have update my post, and new website.
Activity: 84
Is anyone else having difficulty with the wallet? Sometimes I send money to an exchange and the transfer never makes it past 0 confirmations, but since the coins are sent out from the wallet immediately I have no way to "resend" the money even though it was clearly a failed transfer. I have to go in, delete my wallet, and load a backup to get the coins back for another retrial of sending.

This has happened many times for me and I suspect it also is the culprit in preventing many of my solo mined blocks that just sit there with 0 confirmations too. It seems like the wallet sometimes just completely gets disconnected from the network even though the wallet's connection status shows it is just fine.

I had this problem the first week when i received coins, but finally i got all my coins without problem.

Now i receive my coins each hours from dwarfpool, without close my wallet and without problem.

My config file is

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=u
rpcallowip=*
rpcpassword=p
port=9088
rpcport=9089
addnode=192.200.115.101

I advise you to change the rpcallowip, i personnaly have a fire-wall so i don't really care about it.

PS: i don't khow the problem was solved but you can try my config file.
Thanks. I'll try that, but my conf was already looking almost identical to yours. Maybe there needs to be more nodes or something I dunno.
Is anyone else having difficulty with the wallet? Sometimes I send money to an exchange and the transfer never makes it past 0 confirmations, but since the coins are sent out from the wallet immediately I have no way to "resend" the money even though it was clearly a failed transfer. I have to go in, delete my wallet, and load a backup to get the coins back for another retrial of sending.

This has happened many times for me and I suspect it also is the culprit in preventing many of my solo mined blocks that just sit there with 0 confirmations too. It seems like the wallet sometimes just completely gets disconnected from the network even though the wallet's connection status shows it is just fine.

I had this problem the first week when i received coins, but finally i got all my coins without problem.

Now i receive my coins each hours from dwarfpool, without close my wallet and without problem.

My config file is

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=u
rpcallowip=*
rpcpassword=p
port=9088
rpcport=9089
addnode=192.200.115.101

I advise you to change the rpcallowip, i personnaly have a fire-wall so i don't really care about it.

PS: i don't khow the problem was solved but you can try my config file.
Activity: 84

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Contratulations for getting listed on several new exchanges! Certainly no big name exchanges, but I am sure over time this coin will get more recognition.

First post needs updating!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Congratulations on winning today's Get Listed program @ www.cryptoaltex.com

FC is now available for trading @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=35 , in the very near future we will have LTC/DGC and maybe DOGE markets available as well so this link will change to a more user friendly URL that shows the market and coin being traded.

If you have any issues please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com For faster support we are available via irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex, we aren't always tabbed into IRC so please leave us a message and we should get back to you very quickly usually.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let us know Smiley

Thanks,

Chiznitz
FC/BTC market added to https://exarena.net

Happy trading Smiley

Where is CC?

It has been removed because of low network hash and transactions did not recieve even 1 confirmations after 3 days. If you have any balance available please send me an message and we will try to send the amount out. Also we have notice about that on our twitter page.

I've given up CC. Undecided

fuguecoin.org is still trying to redirect to crown.re and generating an error.

I messed up my website, Reward 1000FC Design html website.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

Happy trading Smiley

Where is CC?

It has been removed because of low network hash and transactions did not recieve even 1 confirmations after 3 days. If you have any balance available please send me an message and we will try to send the amount out. Also we have notice about that on our twitter page.

fuguecoin.org is still trying to redirect to crown.re and generating an error.

Happy trading Smiley

Where is CC?

Activity: 50

Happy trading Smiley

Where is CC?

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Activity: 50

Happy trading Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Cool

there's nothing money can't buy Wink  be it Oculus VR (the Company) or
a coin listing on another exchange.

Christian

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Vote for your lives! FC is no longer in the leading Position!

Congrats. :-)
Pages:
Jump to: