Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 5. (Read 122097 times)

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Hi fellow Fuguees,

This coin has so much potential.  SCRYPT is in it's death throes (for non-ASIC miners) as ASICs are slowly starting to make it into the wild.  The Fugue256 algo is an interesting alternative to X11 and Groestl and difficulty is still relatively low - it should definitely be doing better.  I for one would support a new developer who would actually do some work on this.    I think the first thing that needs to be done is removal of the atrocious 1980s arcade game pretending to be a website.  Next we need to get on some exchanges and create some buzz which is much harder.  Hopefully the coin can be brought back from the dead.

I will tweet some info on it to try to help but then I don't have many followers so the reach won't be massive (@Soul_Eater_43) - please do the same or retweet if you care about this coin.  (Here's the first post : https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/461567652415426560)

The more of us that can raise awareness of the coin the better but we do also need a proper developer.  Does anyone in the community know somebody who might be willing to take the job on?  Perhaps we could create some sort of fund to help support further development.

I think this coin can succeed in spite of the lack of action from the developer but only if it has a community behind it.

Arif.  (Soul_Eater/Cryptofiend)

Also if anyone wants to get rid of their Fuguecoins I will happily take them off peoples hand's - the coin maybe worthless but at least I could get my number on the top 50 list for something : FQpxJf2a9wxU6Hp6T886fryXRF8HcbKwFv .  

Here's some additional incentive:

10,000 FC to whomever assumes the dev mantle and gets an updated release of the wallet or website out, whichever comes first.

This offer is good for a week.  If someone picks up as the dev, I'll hold the coins longer in the hope they'll get that task done.

-Dave

10k Fuguecoin from me as well. Prof. Andersen could you inform me if someone want to take this bounty?

Yup.  Summarizing:
  - 10k from dga
  - 10k from AizenSou
  - 1k from Soul_eater_123

(Note:  I'm not holding the coins from other people; the promises are from the original posters).  I'll update this list if anyone else wants to add to the list.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Great guys - I'll put in a 1000 (have not mined much yet).
Activity: 938
Hi fellow Fuguees,

This coin has so much potential.  SCRYPT is in it's death throes (for non-ASIC miners) as ASICs are slowly starting to make it into the wild.  The Fugue256 algo is an interesting alternative to X11 and Groestl and difficulty is still relatively low - it should definitely be doing better.  I for one would support a new developer who would actually do some work on this.    I think the first thing that needs to be done is removal of the atrocious 1980s arcade game pretending to be a website.  Next we need to get on some exchanges and create some buzz which is much harder.  Hopefully the coin can be brought back from the dead.

I will tweet some info on it to try to help but then I don't have many followers so the reach won't be massive (@Soul_Eater_43) - please do the same or retweet if you care about this coin.  (Here's the first post : https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/461567652415426560)

The more of us that can raise awareness of the coin the better but we do also need a proper developer.  Does anyone in the community know somebody who might be willing to take the job on?  Perhaps we could create some sort of fund to help support further development.

I think this coin can succeed in spite of the lack of action from the developer but only if it has a community behind it.

Arif.  (Soul_Eater/Cryptofiend)

Also if anyone wants to get rid of their Fuguecoins I will happily take them off peoples hand's - the coin maybe worthless but at least I could get my number on the top 50 list for something : FQpxJf2a9wxU6Hp6T886fryXRF8HcbKwFv .  

10,000 FC to whomever assumes the dev mantle and gets an updated release of the wallet or website out, whichever comes first.

This offer is good for a week.  If someone picks up as the dev, I'll hold the coins longer in the hope they'll get that task done.

-Dave

10k Fuguecoin from me as well. Prof. Andersen could you inform me if someone want to take this bounty?
dga
Hi fellow Fuguees,

This coin has so much potential.  SCRYPT is in it's death throes (for non-ASIC miners) as ASICs are slowly starting to make it into the wild.  The Fugue256 algo is an interesting alternative to X11 and Groestl and difficulty is still relatively low - it should definitely be doing better.  I for one would support a new developer who would actually do some work on this.    I think the first thing that needs to be done is removal of the atrocious 1980s arcade game pretending to be a website.  Next we need to get on some exchanges and create some buzz which is much harder.  Hopefully the coin can be brought back from the dead.

I will tweet some info on it to try to help but then I don't have many followers so the reach won't be massive (@Soul_Eater_43) - please do the same or retweet if you care about this coin.  (Here's the first post : https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/461567652415426560)

The more of us that can raise awareness of the coin the better but we do also need a proper developer.  Does anyone in the community know somebody who might be willing to take the job on?  Perhaps we could create some sort of fund to help support further development.

Arif.  (Soul_Eater/Cryptofiend)

This offer is good for a week.  If someone picks up as the dev, I'll hold the coins longer in the hope they'll get that task done.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 952
Hi fellow Fuguees,

This coin has so much potential.  SCRYPT is in it's death throes (for non-ASIC miners) as ASICs are slowly starting to make it into the wild.  The Fugue256 algo is an interesting alternative to X11 and Groestl and difficulty is still relatively low - it should definitely be doing better.  I for one would support a new developer who would actually do some work on this.    I think the first thing that needs to be done is removal of the atrocious 1980s arcade game pretending to be a website.  Next we need to get on some exchanges and create some buzz which is much harder.  Hopefully the coin can be brought back from the dead.

I will tweet some info on it to try to help but then I don't have many followers so the reach won't be massive (@Soul_Eater_43) - please do the same or retweet if you care about this coin.  (Here's the first post : https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/461567652415426560)

The more of us that can raise awareness of the coin the better but we do also need a proper developer.  Does anyone in the community know somebody who might be willing to take the job on?  Perhaps we could create some sort of fund to help support further development.

Arif.  (Soul_Eater/Cryptofiend)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

http://omargpools.ca/fc
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always

For those who want to mine as things get sorted out
Activity: 472
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
haha how many fuguecoin did you have Christian? I think you should have at least 100k. Don't be so sad because I have around 100k too Wink. Maybe someday when ASICs kill all scrypt coins, our Fuguecoin will reborn.

I currently have the #2 FC wallet address in the rich list. http://agran.net/fc_getbalance.php?top=100
(damn, someone is richer than I am)

Christian

#30 on said list.  Sad

Anyone who truly thinks the coin is dead and wants to throw away their 'garbage' fuguecoins, allow me to offer up a proper 'recycling receptical' : F9B3uM9Zqjk5xq6y2M2HJd7pQDPahhgYLW

I'll make sure they go to a good home, with rolling pastures and babbling brooks.   Roll Eyes
nice try, I did that move some times ago on MRC thread as many people were saying the coin was dead, well it didn't work  Grin
(when I think I bought some of that crap, before crown coin 1&2 appeared and before I discovered MrFuguecoin selling lower than market price...  Roll Eyes )

For a coin we should say "rust in peace"
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
There is some initiative to revive dead coin or coin without dev (that could interest them and vice versa)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6297176
dga
coin dead  Roll Eyes

The coin is not the dev.  The more important question is whether *someone* has interesting ideas to push forward with this coin in some way.  Once pushed out into the wild, the coin is about the blockchain and convincing people to use it.  One could, e.g., fork the source (I've saved a copy of it already), and develop from there.  If you convince the major participants in the coin -- which are probably nxt-e, cpu-pool, dwarfpool, me, and the C&Cminer christians -- to update to some other version, it's probably as good as done.

And, with a little luck and encouragement, the dev might even support that move and hand over the website.

Anyone want a coin? :-)

(And if you were really devious, you'd buy a bunch of coins cheaply on nxt-e before saying "yes".  grin.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
So far this is a perfect example of my mining experience so far...

I just started mining this coin this morning and didn't have too much time to look into it... so then I go and see that it is being declared dead. lol.

I just have to laugh sometimes! Smiley

On to the next one I guess...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
haha how many fuguecoin did you have Christian? I think you should have at least 100k. Don't be so sad because I have around 100k too Wink. Maybe someday when ASICs kill all scrypt coins, our Fuguecoin will reborn.

I currently have the #2 FC wallet address in the rich list. http://agran.net/fc_getbalance.php?top=100

Christian

#30 on said list.  Sad

Anyone who truly thinks the coin is dead and wants to throw away their 'garbage' fuguecoins, allow me to offer up a proper 'recycling receptical' : F9B3uM9Zqjk5xq6y2M2HJd7pQDPahhgYLW

I'll make sure they go to a good home, with rolling pastures and babbling brooks.   Roll Eyes

Christian

The distance is too short Christian. If you want you could send your rigs for 2 hours and see the difference Wink. You would be the richest !!!!  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Christian

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Activity: 286
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't think this coin will be better in the futur.

That's why i have stopped to work on the website, mining, ect, ect.

Devs are too busy away for continue to work on Fuguecoin.

See around TweCoin, it look better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hello all,

It seems that the other exchanges are handling the volume of this coin.  If we do not see volume pickup soon we will need to de-list the coin until we see the community etc moving forward along with volume.  We have now had this coin listed for 14 days and have not had a single trade and only have a total of 7 deposits.

We will keep an eye on this thread/volume at all sites, if we do decide to take it down for now we will let all know so they can withdraw funds before it happens, and if you miss out on withdrawing before we take it down we'll have the ledger and wallet ready to send you your coins when you post an address.

Not 100% certain yet, we're going through our list of coins that haven't had any volume in 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Chiznitz
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
cpu-pool is also working i was mining on it 2 days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: