Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 9. (Read 122093 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
dev, what about getting fuguecoin to some good exchanges, like mintpal or so?
I am voting like cracy :–)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Yes. Perhaps he could spend some of his 12 BTC, 15 Million Doge, 800000 Fuguecoin, or 19 LTC to help get it listed.
Activity: 161
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Our coin is very necessary Block Explorer. I now pronounce the bounty for fist Block Explorer.
(Must be able to find the balance of addresses.)

Please send your donation to this address!
F6BrXLy16TmJqrdxDyUS9YfzZs3eFicwiF
All coins that we accumulate - I will send to the author of service.

Already donated:
agran - 50 FC
anon - 10 FC
azhago - 25 FC
dstorm - 50 FC
skwinx - 500 FC
Foss - 65 FC
hashnine - 100 FC
denned - 1000 FC (!!!)
anon - 5000 FC (!!!!!)

Total: 6800 FC
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
what's the hashrate for 5870?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dev are dumbass so thats because this coin is dying. wtf is crowncoin? why did you spending your time for another pointless forks?

i dont get it.
Activity: 1008
It would be osm if you guys could figure this out. The coin would experience exponential growth

https://github.com/S-anasol/python-fuguecoin/issues/1

Maybe someone from dwarfpool could give a hand?  Smiley
Hey fugue
Do you have a working python module for this coin?

We need that, if you want to see more services supporting Fuguecoin.

http://www.crown.re/forum/index.php?topic=1.msg129#msg129

This might be able to help you?

It doesn't work properly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I want to know what type of CPU have the best stress,who can help me  Smiley Smiley

Now you should use the GPU.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I want to know what type of CPU have the best stress,who can help me  Smiley Smiley
Hey fugue

http://www.crown.re/forum/index.php?topic=1.msg129#msg129

This might be able to help you?
I made a bad decision and should not be created crowncoin  Cry  I've lost all supporters.

Grin there are not many people like me around, keep it going!

I started my plan of a person, Thanks community.
Hey fugue

exactly, this is it. Maybe if Mr. Fuguecoin make bounty, giveaways or so, suport coin with his instamined 800000 FC then it will be ok.
This discussion is hilarious: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/searching-for-investors-527676
"we don't have enough coin for a giveaway"  Grin

I don't know but i think that just a mistake.

I have started the fuguecoin and i'm sure about the 800k was not pre-mined. Also i'm not sure about the fact than Mr.fuguecoin is the same person than fuguecoin (but yes it's a staff member)

Also we can see how a stupid guy called "tysat" has put -6 to the reputation of the dev.  (yes Tysat is a staff member from here, i'm not worried, cause bitcoinltalk security suck... so that guy can close his mouth)

Conclusion, i think it's a mistake and i think they do no have 800k.

Im ready to support the dev but without a new coin/website/pre-ann it will be difficult, also, Tysat the ass guy from the [Suspicious link removed]taff hate the dev of Fuguecoin, so...

EDIT: [Suspicious link removed]taff can recruit my 11 years old bro Huh can be a good friend for tysat Smiley

Perhaps it is bad for me, yes, I did not mining, I just created fuguecoin. Fuguecoin has taken a hands off approach when it comes to publicity.
Announcement:

The ID "Mr.Fuguecoin" Not me!  He just told me to join my team, help me promotion fuguecoin.

Activity: 238
Im ready to support the dev but without a new coin/website/pre-ann it will be difficult, also, Tysat the ass guy from the Bitcointalk staff hate the dev of Fuguecoin, so...
That would be his third (or fourth ?) new coin... Unless it changes his name to something else than fugue (and use an other algo), I am done with this...
Don't understand what goes through the mind of some people, he had a good coin...

Agreed, the coin is not the problem. A good coin to clone/Fork. If a decent dev team with time and good com resources, read this, that's your free ticket to glory.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
right now, it is rather a requiem...
Activity: 159
Activity: 126
Im ready to support the dev but without a new coin/website/pre-ann it will be difficult, also, Tysat the ass guy from the Bitcointalk staff hate the dev of Fuguecoin, so...
That would be his third (or fourth ?) new coin... Unless it changes his name to something else than fugue (and use an other algo), I am done with this...
Don't understand what goes through the mind of some people, he had a good coin...

I don't know what can i say, everybody can make one two or three error and finally make something successful.

We need a true Pre-ANN/Website, and no more orphans.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Coin reminds me of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor

classy!
Pages:
Jump to: