Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 41. (Read 122102 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

buckyball with a mohawk?

:D, stop it! go fugue cudaminer!! ;D
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

buckyball with a mohawk?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wink Yes, I have changed post, Fuguecoin already using GPU mining. We are constantly moving forward, That's a good start!

Yes Wink.

Last render: like? dislike? don't care?

Nice, I like it.  Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 47
Hmm... anyone has compiled it on windows x64 Huh

Compiled but....
...and now expect mining difficulty to explode in 3.....2.....1.....
Activity: 42
 Wink Yes, I have changed post, Fuguecoin already using GPU mining. We are constantly moving forward, That's a good start!
Activity: 126
Hmm... anyone has compiled it on windows x64 Huh
I added support for fuguecoin in sph-sgminer. Source code is here: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer. Speed is about 145 MH/s for R9 290. Building:

Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

Example usage:

Code:
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 DISPLAY=:0 ./sgminer -k fuguecoin -o 127.0.0.1:6666 -u foo -p bar -I 25 -g 4 -w 64

No, I won't make Windows binaries.

Good job! now that will make the game more interesting! GPU fan rejoice!

@cbuchner1, now ATI have is challenger, maybe Nvidia and Cudaminer will enter the game too?
Nice! Mine is just a quick job without any major optimizations. I tried to precompute midstate, but it didn't help much, no idea why. Will investigate when I have more time.

okay with midstate you will beat nVidia by factor 2 or so.   That's expected for compute bound hashes.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I added support for fuguecoin in sph-sgminer. Source code is here: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer. Speed is about 135 MH/s for R9 290. Building:

Congrats, but my GTX 780Ti is making 180 MHash/s  Wink

I've been hashing with 1.2 GHash/s, and some of my friends filled the remainder to 2.5 GHash/s for NVIDIA cards. That was about half the network hash rate for some time.

So we'll have to release our baby too, or the nVidia fans will be sad. No it isn't called cudaminer.

Nice! Mine is just a quick job without any major optimizations. I tried to precompute midstate, but it didn't help much, no idea why. Will investigate when I have more time.
I added support for fuguecoin in sph-sgminer. Source code is here: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer. Speed is about 135 MH/s for R9 290. Building:

Congrats, but my GTX 780Ti is making 180 MHash/s  Wink

I've been hashing with 1.2 GHash/s, and some of my friends filled the remainder to 2.5 GHash/s for NVIDIA cards. That was about half the network hash rate for some time.

So we'll have to release our baby too, or the nVidia fans will be sad. No it isn't called cudaminer. Heavycoin support will be included too.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Do you have a plan to implement this algo in cudaminer?)

busy with other projects at the moment, sorry.

No problems, just asking)

Anyway big thanks for making such a good tool for Nvidia cards!

busy with other projects at the moment, sorry.

phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I added support for fuguecoin in sph-sgminer. Source code is here: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer. Speed is about 145 MH/s for R9 290. Building:

Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

Example usage:

Code:
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 DISPLAY=:0 ./sgminer -k fuguecoin -o 127.0.0.1:6666 -u foo -p bar -I 25 -g 4 -w 64

No, I won't make Windows binaries.
Activity: 95
Could someone make python hash module,  for fugue algo so we can get more pools?
Activity: 61
edit: where is the source code ?

I am not in the business of making cpu mining software, really.

agran, the sourcecode repo you pointed out is the wallet software. I think it's better to start with some cpuminer fork (either pooler's or Jeff Garzik's).
If any mining pools are offering cpuminer binaries based on one of these two, you can just ask for the source code (GPL requirement!)

the wallet can only solo mine, and that may become pointless at some time. So any CPU optimizations in the wallet would be pointless too.

Well i missed the boat on this one.  

Yeah, I missed it, too. I wish I got into to this coin in the early days. Same with Bitcoin. I wish I started there a few years earlier...

I bumped the thread enough time to give a chance to get in at low diff, well, now it's much much harder indeed. But not to late.
Some are selling at low price right now, invest some and take the bet before it hit an official Market, like a lot of did in the earlier BTC years. This way there is no regrets.

{
"blocks" : 15590,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 30.06979320,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 6 323 170 089,  Grin
"pooledtx" : 7,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 7
edit: where is the source code ?

I am not in the business of making cpu mining software, really.

agran, the sourcecode repo you pointed out is the wallet software. I think it's better to start with some cpuminer fork (either pooler's or Jeff Garzik's).

the wallet can only solo mine, and that may become pointless at some time. So any CPU optimizations in the wallet would be pointless too.

I just saw that you posted again, I had sent you a PM with some questions so sorry.

Anyway, do you know of any tuts or a way to learn how to do this midstate?

Going crazy googling but I think my google is not working today Wink

Pages:
Jump to: