Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 38. (Read 122099 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Well, found my first block, but it was rejected.... :/

Hmmm, it's in my wallet as immature though.... Let's see what happens...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Both CPU and GPU can be minable?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yesterday i found 5 blocks for 4 hours of CPU mining, at 6 MH/s

And today i use GPU miner but 0 blocks for 1 hours of mining, at 50 MH/s.

Yesterday the difficulty was way lower. Normal.

i know  Cheesy

It was 3 yesterday (when i started :d) and now it's 40.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Pond out of it!
http://fc.minepool.cc:81
minerd -a fugue -o stratum+tcp://fc.minepool.cc:10029 -u username -p pass -t 8
Mining http://aqqyb7imxq.l57.yunpan.cn/lk/QIATaCQCXyUhT
QQ group: 376898419

What?
26k coins/day #1 on that pool? 600MHash/s? on what hardware? Be good and don't hide your GPU-miner guys :-)

It's called a CPU farm, probably an Amazon EC2, in both case there is a cost behind that kind of hash power

Could be... Sure I belive, so its on Windows, without miner source avaiable to public, 1 day before making GPU-miner, such profit wow!

edit: I refreshed and its 1,2GHash/s and going up, sure I belive some1 was able to copy like 500 instances in less than minute :-D

Now I can say safely: it was GPU miner :-]
Activity: 238

Yesterday the difficulty was way lower. Normal.
Activity: 126

Difficulty has been at 39 for a bit now. Something doesn't seem right, or is it just me?

I think it's ok. The pool (which btw I also can't connect to with GPU miner) says:

Network Info
Difficulty    39.77203979
Est Next Difficulty    86.33714905 (Change in 73 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    1 minutes 9 seconds
Current Block    16060

Same as my wallet (now 16065).

Have you found any blocks yet solo mining?

Yep. I got one 10 minutes ago, and other 1hr 20mins (approx) ago, using a single R9 270 at ~76 Mh/s. Was also lucky enough to pick up a couple CPU mining from the wallet just after launch.

Yeah, I had a couple CPU mining as well after launch, but I've been running solo with 3 - R9 270's ~ 74 MH each, and nada....

Just hope I have this set up properly.... I'll give it a couple hours and see what happens...

Activity: 140
Difficulty has been at 39 for a bit now. Something doesn't seem right, or is it just me?

I think it's ok. The pool (which btw I also can't connect to with GPU miner) says:

Network Info
Current Block    16060

Yep. I got one 10 minutes ago, and other 1hr 20mins (approx) ago, using a single R9 270 at ~76 Mh/s. Was also lucky enough to pick up a couple CPU mining from the wallet just after launch.

Network Info
Current Block    16060

Activity: 140

Network Info
Current Block    16060

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Well considering if you have 100 free votes which means less than 34 people voting once a day you will be included in the Chance selection,
Do You want to suggest, that Your exchange is aimed at people, who have nothing better to do, than "vote once a day"Huh

I have to earn money, so I do not have time to do this, and I do not think, that it is a good business model to let an exchange too much be influenced by youngsters, who want to have the extra dollar - and a lot of free time...

Well, the exchange has to know a coin has a lot of interest behind it so we don't add it and have 0 volumes.  If you don't think our system isn't fair then you are welcome to go dump a lot more money into voting over at mintpal and cryptorush.  

If the coin has as much interest as you say it does then there should be more than enough votes within 2 days to reach the 100 minimum threshold to be included.  

Happy voting all, we've already received some votes on your coin Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I am getting ~114MH/s on my single 280X.

I played around with overclocking memory and engine in Afterburner but ended up crashing my system, so I decided to just leave good enough alone for now.

I also haven't been able to use the pool with GPU mining (can connect but no work available) so just going solo for now until there are more pools available.

share your config please ...

I just used the config suggested by PHM:

GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
DISPLAY=:0
sgminer.exe -k fuguecoin -o 127.0.0.1:9089 -u drmavis -p x -I 25 -g 4 -w 64

And have my GPU-engine at 1000, GPU-memclock at 1500, and powertune 20
Activity: 117
Well considering if you have 100 free votes which means less than 34 people voting once a day you will be included in the Chance selection,
Do You want to suggest, that Your exchange is aimed at people, who have nothing better to do, than "vote once a day"Huh

I have to earn money, so I do not have time to do this, and I do not think, that it is a good business model to let an exchange too much be influenced by youngsters, who want to have the extra dollar - and a lot of free time...

PS: BTW IMHO this "voting" never works - if you can pay for votes the premined coins will always win ... - which IMHO is completely sick - I do not like cryptocoins only, because I can earn some money, but ALL THE TIME I remember about the ideals..

And paying for votes IMHO IS NOT part of the original plan...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

I played around with overclocking memory and engine in Afterburner but ended up crashing my system, so I decided to just leave good enough alone for now.

I also haven't been able to use the pool with GPU mining (can connect but no work available) so just going solo for now until there are more pools available.

share your config please ...
Activity: 69

Activity: 168
Hello!
I'm happy to announce that you are now able to vote Fuguecoin to be added to CryptoAltex.com!
Link: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
you guys are getting MH I can only get khash
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Isn't port and rpcport should be different ? and try -o 127.0.0.1:9089 without http and/or stratum+tcp always work for me ...

btw, i can't get > 50MH on my r9 280x ... any help ?

Try I 25 -g 4 -w 64... I can get 74MH on my r9 270's...
Pages:
Jump to: