Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 4. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Is the official pool a scam? I have forgotten my password, but when I try to reset it the page just goes blank. Also when I try to send a message to the site's admin, the captcha doesn't appear, making it impossible to send a help message.

Seems to be working.  You are better off hitting the p2pools, the payout per day is a lot higher.  If you have coins stuck in there somewhere, just keep giving it a try, and it wouldn't hurt to try with another browser in case the one you are using is borked.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is the official pool a scam? I have forgotten my password, but when I try to reset it the page just goes blank. Also when I try to send a message to the site's admin, the captcha doesn't appear, making it impossible to send a help message.
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
Cool competition on FB group https://www.facebook.com/fckbankscoin - you can win 500 000 FCK!
Always good to see some activity, but is it possible to get rid of that ugly orange logo on sites like facebook and even in this forum? I think fck has  a new one that looks a lot better and will also improve popularity a lot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Cool competition on FB group https://www.facebook.com/fckbankscoin - you can win 500 000 FCK!
Activity: 238
just FYI some miners are holding tens of millions of these coins still Wink
Activity: 532
Pointing my miners back at Fckbanks in a show of solidarity.
Activity: 22
When coin gets 50 or more votes, our team will review its background.
We will be in contact with developers to ensure that there wont be any problems regarding their coin.

We need 8 more votes on crycurex to make them interested in coin. Vote people!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Diff is going down. Overal net hashrate is going down. We need to promote this coin and make people mine, otherwise it is going to be a huge failure
we ARE promoting this coin, but everyone can participate on it as much as they can also. the more people participate, the better result( obvious answer I know) =)
Diff is going down. Overal net hashrate is going down. We need to promote this coin and make people mine, otherwise it is going to be a huge failure
Activity: 155
Activity: 168
What's the current network diff?
On the first page there is information that fck will be added on Crycurex soon within a week. How old is this information? It is going to happen or not?
it is going to happen, and I've promised to tell everyone as soon as official date has been set for it
On the first page there is information that fck will be added on Crycurex soon within a week. How old is this information? It is going to happen or not?
Activity: 6
I seem to have forgotten my password on fck.gash.org. Using the 'forgot password' results in a blank page. Also the contact page does not work.

Somone mind fixing this?
I am pretty new to all of this, what exactly does 1 Satoshi stand for ?

a satoshi is the smallest unit of 'currency' of a bitcoin
so basically 0.00000001btc is 1 satoshi
20 satoshis would be
0.00000020btc

so what hes saying is he figures about 1million fcks would be worth about .2-.25btc to start

Thank you for the explanation, so if 1 FCK would do 20 Satoshi and you would have 5 million it would equal 1 BTC, that sounds promising  Grin

It's not quite as straight forward as that. It also depends on exchange volume, and how many buyers/sellers there are.
Is this exchange also an option for FCK ? https://coinex.pw/
sure it's an option as well as others  Cool

20 satoshis would be
0.00000020btc

so what hes saying is he figures about 1million fcks would be worth about .2-.25btc to start

Thank you for the explanation, so if 1 FCK would do 20 Satoshi and you would have 5 million it would equal 1 BTC, that sounds promising  Grin

It's not quite as straight forward as that. It also depends on exchange volume, and how many buyers/sellers there are.
Is this exchange also an option for FCK ? https://coinex.pw/

20 satoshis would be
0.00000020btc

20 satoshis would be
0.00000020btc

yak
Activity: 266

20 satoshis would be
0.00000020btc

Pages:
Jump to: