Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 106. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
AB-CHAIN Private-Offer has ended!
Thank you to everybody who participated!

We closed private fund gathering and started accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdfunding!
Subscribe to our whitelist at www. ab-chain. com

Sale starts in 10 days!
This is good news, but tell me how long will the main Crowdfunding last? Where can I find detailed information about this?

For more information try to be part on their telegram channel for sure you be updated on this project. As I appreciate this project so much which makes everyone interested, hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 251
I glad to join their airdrop. You just have to finish you registration on their websie and you will eventually receive the 30 AB-chain tokens. But when i receive it? Will have email to confirm?

PDAngel, 30 tokens are reserved for you after registration and will be distributed right after the end of main sale on 31st march.
After registering you should have received an email with the link to your investor's cabinet. In the cabinet you need
to add the ETH wallet address where the tokens will be sent to.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

We closed private fund gathering and started accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdfunding!

Sale starts in 10 days!
This is good news, but tell me how long will the main Crowdfunding last? Where can I find detailed information about this?

Sale starts in 10 days!

Is the first sale successful and what are your next step then for the crowdfunding? Are there also promotions and discounts administrator?

steampunkz, the Pre-Sale was successful, $370k was raised. There will be a bonus during crowdsale. It will be highest at the start ( 30% ) and decrease towards the end ( to 15% ).
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Sale starts in 10 days!
I checked the Private-offer and saw that you managed to raise 20% of the soft cap which I think is nice. Don't you have any plans to raise your telegram group members by making it a task to join the group to people who want to receive your free tokens?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Sale starts in 10 days!

Is the first sale successful and what are your next step then for the crowdfunding? Are there also promotions and discounts administrator?

Sale starts in 10 days!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hi sergey345! The commission of only 10% for the network as intermediate along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage. Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will also put AB-CHAIN foreground.

Besides, AB-CHAIN already has a working product and first clients - advertisers and publishers. This is really key! The team is really experienced as well, having already built 3 successful advertising networks. AB-CHAIN will go to the moon ))
great i like the confidence atleast it shows you have faith in what you are doing and since all features and related documentations seems ok then yeah i hope it moons
Activity: 434
People are getting more interested to this advertising project. Advertising is one of a great opportunty project thay we should engage in. But of course we should choose a trusty one, just like this project. AB-Chain is now starting to bloom and I am sure a clear picture of its brighter future for the community.
Merit: 100
 I glad to join their airdrop. You just have to finish you registration on their websie and you will eventually receive the 30 AB-chain tokens. But when i receive it? Will have email to confirm?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?

negancoin, you need to register via the form at the very top of the website www. ab-chain . com, there is a button "invest", you need to fill in your name and email and you will receive an email with the link to your personal cabinet. In the cabinet you can specify your ETH address and 30 tokens will be reserved for you for registration.

Thanks you for explaining, I followed this steps and I was able to get the link and reserve 30 tokens, you may need to mention that on twitter or on pinned message on telegram, lost of people don't know that they can get 30 tokens for just signing up.
Thanks again.

We can? Didnt know we can till like I read your reply right now. Oh well might aswell register right and see what the tokens will be worth after a while
Activity: 238
Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Yes this is true.the token will listed on the etherdalta and then hitbtc after the 31 st march.i think this is very good news for the project and will help to achieve the great potential into future .
Yes. I am hoping there will be more members participating in their telegram group, at least they will know the latest announcements of AB-Chain. Although i see Jack. AB-Chain at here but like at telegram we have update more quickly?
AB-Chain team is having a talk regarding the other exchanges besides those three exchanges but coin exchange .io have very low fees and that could help all the users.
Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Yes this is true.the token will listed on the etherdalta and then hitbtc after the 31 st march.i think this is very good news for the project and will help to achieve the great potential into future .
Yes. I am hoping there will be more members participating in their telegram group, at least they will know the latest announcements of AB-Chain. Although i see Jack. AB-Chain at here but like at telegram we have update more quickly?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This is a great news that this ABC tokens will be listed on this popular exchange like Etherdalta and hitbtc. This will create a great demand of the token and the value of the token will increase as this are popular exchange and traffic are also high. Getting isted on an exchange is a proper exchange is a very important thing to the success of the project.

hacker1001101001, thank you for your comment! Just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion- ABC is not related to AB-CHAIN in any way. Some people call our token ABC - this is not correct. It's either AB-CHAIN token or RTB.
Thanks for clarifying that, I was actually searching for ABC at first when I realized that they are different. I am looking for rating or reviews about this project. Can you provide us some links?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?

negancoin, you need to register via the form at the very top of the website www. ab-chain . com, there is a button "invest", you need to fill in your name and email and you will receive an email with the link to your personal cabinet. In the cabinet you can specify your ETH address and 30 tokens will be reserved for you for registration.

Thanks you for explaining, I followed this steps and I was able to get the link and reserve 30 tokens, you may need to mention that on twitter or on pinned message on telegram, lost of people don't know that they can get 30 tokens for just signing up.
Thanks again.
Activity: 518
Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Yes I think that their can be a promotional discount which can be for everybody who wants to participate in the project.

All the funds have been allocated accordingly and we have brought better bonus available for you also you can subscribe to our whitelist and get 30 AB-Chain tokens free.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I'd prefer that the exchange is not something like etherdelta with a shit volume or something like huobi which needs tons and tons of kyc. Something with good volume and no kyc would be the best
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hi sergey345! The commission of only 10% for the network as intermediate along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage. Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will also put AB-CHAIN foreground.

Besides, AB-CHAIN already has a working product and first clients - advertisers and publishers. This is really key! The team is really experienced as well, having already built 3 successful advertising networks. AB-CHAIN will go to the moon ))
Activity: 196
Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Yes I think that their can be a promotional discount which can be for everybody who wants to participate in the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This is a great news that this ABC tokens will be listed on this popular exchange like Etherdalta and hitbtc. This will create a great demand of the token and the value of the token will increase as this are popular exchange and traffic are also high. Getting isted on an exchange is a proper exchange is a very important thing to the success of the project.

hacker1001101001, thank you for your comment! Just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion- ABC is not related to AB-CHAIN in any way. Some people call our token ABC - this is not correct. It's either AB-CHAIN token or RTB.
Greats, thanks for show this point Smiley.. Actually i always call is as AB token for convenient Smiley.. RTB is only symbol or have any meaning?
Jump to: