Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 107. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Yes this is true.the token will listed on the etherdalta and then hitbtc after the 31 st march.i think this is very good news for the project and will help to achieve the great potential into future .
This is a great news that this ABC tokens will be listed on this popular exchange like Etherdalta and hitbtc. This will create a great demand of the token and the value of the token will increase as this are popular exchange and traffic are also high. Getting isted on an exchange is a proper exchange is a very important thing to the success of the project.

hacker1001101001, thank you for your comment! Just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion- ABC is not related to AB-CHAIN in any way. Some people call our token ABC - this is not correct. It's either AB-CHAIN token or RTB.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Do you think that they have insufficient marketing strategy? I think the team is very good promotion on the Internet. Of course adding an airdrop would be very good.
My point of view such and can be voidable naturally. If designers understood nothing in the advertising - that they would not create such token. Logic simply and in my opinion to the opinion is true. To create something, it is necessary to understand in it.
At me such question, and how it is possible to work in sphere kripto if you do not understand with what you have business?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Do you think that they have insufficient marketing strategy? I think the team is very good promotion on the Internet. Of course adding an airdrop would be very good.
My point of view such and can be voidable naturally. If designers understood nothing in the advertising - that they would not create such token. Logic simply and in my opinion to the opinion is true. To create something, it is necessary to understand in it.
Yes, the devs here are highly experts and also the team is very active which shoes that they are ttryingtheir hard to make the project big and more popular all over the world. This project can reach the moon in just some time as they will get good demand from new ICO's and new projects as soon as it is launched.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
AB-CHAIN ​​is the first international blockchain. AD network AB-CHAIN ​​is a new generation advertising network 2.The advertisers who allow 3 Buy the ad Place from publisher 4 Using cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Three exchange have already been confirmed I think is really good for a start as they said more will be coming for exchange listings after
Activity: 196
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?
Yes truely there are a lot of ICO projects coming out for advertisements but as compared to toehr ICO projects, i find this project much more successfull and can surely have some good pump in the future.

Absolutely you're correct, that this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.

By increasing the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers, this will be done using an API to import AB-chain advertisers 'banners into a network so that it places them on Publishers network, I hope this unique solution gets you the answer.
Activity: 68
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hi sergey345! The commission of only 10% for the network as intermediate along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage. Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will also put AB-CHAIN foreground.
Activity: 434
It seem bitcoin is now trending up at the moment, this is a goin sign for startup projects like abchain because investors have extra funds to put to other projects like abchain.
Yeah, very attractive and convincing advertising project which wants to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an ad network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Agree, but it can be also abused, since having new costumer means new account. So everyone would rather create new account always. Unless there is a payment on each accounts. There are many cases like that on online shops and even I was able to benefit from them by creating new account for a discount.

How about one IP address can only register one account? That would eliminate the problem because only one account can be made in one IP address, for sure. But can this be bypassed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Agree, but it can be also abused, since having new costumer means new account. So everyone would rather create new account always. Unless there is a payment on each accounts. There are many cases like that on online shops and even I was able to benefit from them by creating new account for a discount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Yes truely there are a lot of ICO projects coming out for advertisements but as compared to toehr ICO projects, i find this project much more successfull and can surely have some good pump in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I am also looking for it. Thansk dev for giving this information I am sure that many members will participate in your airdrop. This is also a good way of increasing your popularity.

I do believe that ab-chain will reach success in the near future, because of its good devs that always active and always answer all the queries, also they improving well now and always update us about the latest developments in their project.
As the current state of what is happening to the advertisement issue of crypto in the web, surely AB-Chain platform will be the best option for the others. The communication with the developers/team and this community proves that they are listening to what we say and what we see as a problem in the project.
First impressions last and I hope this will be true. As what you are pointed out that the team are actively answering our concerns, maybe they have to do it for the sake of their reputation. And this kind of strategy is really effective way to built trust to their clients.
Activity: 154
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Developer I looked at the site and people collaborating with your company. They work in very large firms, are these firms your partners?
As we can, as days goes by, the AB-Chain is attracting more and more people. There are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that are already captured by the amazing features of AB-Chain and now engage here in this project. It is a great news for us to know that and hopefully that this will continues for a positive progress.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

yes, ab-chain will become one of the most trusted ads site in blockchain. The devs and teams will be trusted by many people and this will give them a lot of clients that will use their services.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I am also looking for it. Thansk dev for giving this information I am sure that many members will participate in your airdrop. This is also a good way of increasing your popularity.

I do believe that ab-chain will reach success in the near future, because of its good devs that always active and always answer all the queries, also they improving well now and always update us about the latest developments in their project.
Merit: 100
hopefully that you convey this really be a hit, by being a good advertiser for ico this is a very good thing.

I think for now they are targeting promotions on the social media sites like twitter and facebook,  But As last week that I visited there ICO site there, funds collected did not move or increase? Are there any problems or bugs?
yes I also think so they are targeting on social media sites, and you are right there is no change again for this project.
Activity: 574
One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now

This just make us feel convenient at this moment because of this fast recovery and also better to buy some token/coin before it will continue to rise. 
that's why now in my opinion the best time to buy AB-CHAIN ​​coins. The market is not recovering very quickly, so we have time to buy.
Jump to: