Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 108. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now

This just make us feel convenient at this moment because of this fast recovery and also better to buy some token/coin before it will continue to rise. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I am also looking for it. Thansk dev for giving this information I am sure that many members will participate in your airdrop. This is also a good way of increasing your popularity.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?

negancoin, you need to register via the form at the very top of the website www. ab-chain . com, there is a button "invest", you need to fill in your name and email and you will receive an email with the link to your personal cabinet. In the cabinet you can specify your ETH address and 30 tokens will be reserved for you for registration.
Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.

All advertisers will be able to get 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, lowering the platform commission from 20% to 10%.
This is a big incentive to use our platform and our tokens.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now

Yeah, for now, it is on 8k$+ and hopefully it will have an effect on other cryptocurrency coins and also a good news for ABCHAIN to attract member and potential investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Ok thx I got it. For those who wants to join the airdrop and can not find the form: Just go to the AB-CHAIN Website, in the first page u see a small form about Pre-Sale. You also have to give the info with how much dollars u are going to participate in this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10

Indeed. Now the market was really stable at the moment as bitcoin had stable movement, better to buy some ABC tokens before bitcoin going up or wait before the crash.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I have a question about ABChain crowdsale. I heard from my friend AB-Chain is conducting crowdfunding in 2rounds, is this true?
Activity: 238

Will the market fluctuations impact on the AB-CHAIN price rates and if price rates changes what about the previous people who already invested ?
Activity: 518
Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

The token will be listed on exchange first on EtherDelta, then CoiGgate and HitBTC as said it will be after 31st March why do more confirmations required as it is clear with the process of step forward. You can directly make a go with the listed exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
i think you need to check this platform well man they have a bounty programme thats still running and some other promotional campaign just check their bounty thread its there
Activity: 196
Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
I know that. Actually have a lot of people make cheating at Google Adsense, but i know ABChain have anti-fraudulent system. And i want know how it wil working.
Here will be a so serious system, through which it is possible to earn on its site? I thought idea consists that to purchase advertising at this project in my purposes.

I think users may get extra income by joining the site or by viewing the advertisement. I'm not sure by maybe devs will add more features so that ordinary members can earn too.
It will be nice if they will also manage a feature that will give a change for users who want to extra profit from viewing advertisements or maybe just be part of the ecosystem.
I had a better suggestion for such feature you can directly launch an App which contains Ads where users see a bulk of Ads and they get paid for meeting the target, so obviously many users choose such system for extra profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
I know that. Actually have a lot of people make cheating at Google Adsense, but i know ABChain have anti-fraudulent system. And i want know how it wil working.
Here will be a so serious system, through which it is possible to earn on its site? I thought idea consists that to purchase advertising at this project in my purposes.

I think users may get extra income by joining the site or by viewing the advertisement. I'm not sure by maybe devs will add more features so that ordinary members can earn too.
It will be nice if they will also manage a feature that will give a change for users who want to extra profit from viewing advertisements or maybe just be part of the ecosystem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 252
I think you thought correctly and not only to buy advertising but it is also possible to use rekoam in the advertising networks created by the project.
Activity: 378
Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Do you think that they have insufficient marketing strategy? I think the team is very good promotion on the Internet. Of course adding an airdrop would be very good.
Jump to: