Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 109. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
I know that. Actually have a lot of people make cheating at Google Adsense, but i know ABChain have anti-fraudulent system. And i want know how it wil working.
Here will be a so serious system, through which it is possible to earn on its site? I thought idea consists that to purchase advertising at this project in my purposes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
So I have read on the Telegram chat that there is a special rate for today? 1 eth = 4883 ABC tokens right? It's really a big special rate. Also, I've noticed that ABChain community is really growing but maybe some are just really into knowing the platform first and some are already investing as of this time.
Yes, this is due to the price fluctuation in ETH value I think and they are also giving great discount to the investors. This token will get high value when the platform comes into the market and also the coin is listed on some exchange. Investment in this project will be a smart investment which will give huge returns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Theres a large competition going on between companies who are into advertising. Abchain on the other hand is has its own market since it will only advertise startup ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hi, Where is the airdrop form? I also want to join the airdrop. Anyway, thanks for updating us that ab-chain really have an airdrop now because a lot of fake airdrops are spreading on the internet now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
So I have read on the Telegram chat that there is a special rate for today? 1 eth = 4883 ABC tokens right? It's really a big special rate. Also, I've noticed that ABChain community is really growing but maybe some are just really into knowing the platform first and some are already investing as of this time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
In this modern time advertising is a big player in bossting an ICO project. It can even make it very popular in just few days, just hoping that you can also recognize a scam ico because you could also lead investors to the wrong project.

You have a point, I think this is the reasons why facebook and other social medias banned ico advertisements in their websites. Because it will be a big threat to the community. I hope AB-chain can monitor this issue in the future.

As Facebook bans the advertisement for ICO and other cryptocurrencies, this will give an opportunity for AB-CHAIN to gain more supports for the ICO teams will really find a platform where they can advertise their coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Seems Yes. check the information on the official website, there should be indicated for the runway. When will it be held and how long will it last?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
AB-Chain is in the tongue of people now in the community of crypto currency. Yes, this is a really great project. AB-Chain is an advertising platform for companies that is focusing on crowd funding. And here comes the great news for this project, the AB-Chain also accepts the 10 most popular crypto currencies and AB-Chain Token for payment.
Activity: 251
AB-CHAIN promotion!

You can Invest with a unique ETH or BTC rate – $1111 and $11111 respectively.

But there is not much time! The special conditions will be available only until Wednesday ( inclusive ). After that, we are going to close the private offer and begin accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdsale.

Oh my god, their is very good news for joining ABChain invest bonus scale. If i don't have mistake, seem like 50% discount with this price?

Percentage depends on current rates, but generally its a really sweet deal! Today is the last day of the limited offer as well!
You can Invest with a unique ETH or BTC rate – $1111 and $11111.
Activity: 251
hopefully that you convey this really be a hit, by being a good advertiser for ico this is a very good thing.

I think for now they are targeting promotions on the social media sites like twitter and facebook,  But As last week that I visited there ICO site there, funds collected did not move or increase? Are there any problems or bugs?

steampunkz, the crowdsale has not started yet, it starts on 19th February. The amount on the website indicates the final Pre-sale result.
It's a progress report of sorts, not a live meter. 
Activity: 294
More likely AB-Chain need another way to advertise their project by making a bounty campaign. I really hope they can reach their soft cap at least.
Well, I guess they wouldn't need that since AB-Chain is an advertising network so I think they can easily advertise their advertising network.
The problem is they just starting to get some funds and to think they still need to get some ad even though they are ad network.
Oh, I see. I thought that they can easily use their platform itself to advertise their project without raising some funds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
goods news that US citizens now can participate in AB CHAIN ICO which mean that team did great job to make that possible although is not great for people who don't KYC, I think KYC will be required even if you purchase with cryptocurrency and US dollar.
This is also a good news for this project as they will surely get high investments for the US citizens and get more traffic on their platform. They will also get some support from the people as they have invested in it.
Well, at least this will give the project a chance to extend their project from the US citizens. In this case, there will be more chance that this platform can have more investors. KYC is good thing to have because it can minimize number of people that has a bad intention or abusing the bounty.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
hopefully that you convey this really be a hit, by being a good advertiser for ico this is a very good thing.

I think for now they are targeting promotions on the social media sites like twitter and facebook,  But As last week that I visited there ICO site there, funds collected did not move or increase? Are there any problems or bugs?
Activity: 434
Activity: 574
Activity: 196
Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
Absolutely, that this is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

If they maintain icos as their target is really going to rock since other ad network are starting to repel crypto which is just a time thing though that time ab-chan can use that as opportunity to grow and maintain the ecosystem

Aside from icos ab-chain should also target those companies and projects that is in demand online. I am sure they will what are those and this will bring more profits to them. Because not all people online are in to cryptos or in blockchain technology, some of them are just living their natural life style.

This platform will also advertise on the web servers that is related to cryptocurrency. Well, crytocurrency is a sure fad right now. The news are spreading about it. Not only people can gain profit from it but also it gives an opportunity for somebody to contribute in a worthwhile project.
Definitely mate, base on my own understanding crypto currency is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society which can earn more profit even though its volatility it will still depend the demand of their product or advocacy in the society. Well, we can force if they ban crypto this is great chance for this project as a way of advertisements.

This project will spread a word about crypto all around the world by advertising new projects and prompting them. This will increase the interest of people in crypto industry and they will invest in them and the value of crypto will also increase as the demand increases.
Totally agree with this statement, this project will definately spread if it increases and maintains the stability.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Jump to: