Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 121. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Yep, It is true that there are lots of advertising platform in crypto space these days that also accept crypto currency for their service, But all of these projects are still in early stage, I do not think there is a dominant advertising platform in space right now. so every project has a chance, it's all depends on quality of the platform.
Naturally any project has the right to li. It important entirely other, will one or another project be able to build up a reputation for itself and to attract user by its features? To it is guarantee of success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
AB-CHAIN is first international blockchain AD networks.
I wouldn't say that as there's already Adex which is simillair in the idea , but most certainly AD-chain is more innovative and developed and will allow the ICO projects the advertise more effectivly.

There are actually a lot of Advertising Network that is using the blockchain technology. The competition is everywhere and the winner will be the first one to create innovation and gain more supporters.

As a matter of fact, investors nowadays are very cautious about when choosing the right ICO to invest especially in an advertising network. As what you are implying there are many competition in the market so developers are trying their best to develop their project to be different.
Exactly, due to the number of spammers and scammers here in crypto community. Also, as this project is still in progress many ICO's is similar on this project ,hopefully this project will be competitive enough to serve the supporters and users of this project.

Yeah, Im sure as days passed we can will see if this project is really legit and we can observe if devs are true to their words. As of now it still early to say a lot of things to this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Abchain will be the network of upcoming icos to promote thier project through advertising on blockchain. This would create a huge connection between investors.

That would be also good news to both advertiser and publishers because they will gain profit and traffic just by joining or becoming a member the site.
Activity: 672
The project must in any case guarantee anonymity. And to prove that they are fashionable to trust. it takes a lot of time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Abchain will be the network of upcoming icos to promote thier project through advertising on blockchain. This would create a huge connection between investors.

Yeah. but let us see how and when will AB chain fulfill all their plans. I am looking forward for more announcements and new developments from ab-chain project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I wouldn't say that as there's already Adex which is simillair in the idea , but most certainly AD-chain is more innovative and developed and will allow the ICO projects the advertise more effectivly.

There are actually a lot of Advertising Network that is using the blockchain technology. The competition is everywhere and the winner will be the first one to create innovation and gain more supporters.

As a matter of fact, investors nowadays are very cautious about when choosing the right ICO to invest especially in an advertising network. As what you are implying there are many competition in the market so developers are trying their best to develop their project to be different.
Of course, you need to have a large number of advantages over other companies offering similar services. In my opinion, the winner will be the one who offers the best value for money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Abchain does have some good points of views which can be considered into but hope that the future with this project would go successfull. This kind of projects usually get a huge attention from several investors.
Activity: 434

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
I see AB-Chain pre-sale raised $370,164 and when subscribe email will get 30 AB-CHAIN tokens free. And this time is ICO or still is presale?
As far as I know, Ico of this project will start on February 19, so this is probably only a preliminary sale of the ab-chain tokens.
If the sale of tokens begins on February 19, then where do people take the coins now? Maybe it's not real?

coinbitcoin91, what do you mean? As almost any crowdfunded crypto project we had a pre sale and like a lot of good projects, we opened
a private sale. Our company is very transparent, if you'd like, you can review our whitepaper, it has a lot of detailed information about AB-Chain: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 294
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hello reck1ess! One of the advantages of AB-CHAIN is the 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, which reduces the commission from 20% ( which is a market standard ) to 10%. Also, the team is very experienced. The team has already launched 3 ad networks together. AB-CHAIN is just months into it's live cycle, but we already have a working business with real advertisers and real publishers. We are progressing really fast!
I see, advertising business have much of competitors that is why it is important to know their uniqueness and advantages from others.
May i know of what are the 3 ad networks that had been launched previously by these team members?

Hello reck1ess!

1) credit-land.com - affiliate network in the USA with financial offers.
2) creditcardsonline.ru - a partner network in Russia with financial
proposals (the project is closed at the moment).
3) QIWI Bonus bonus.qiwi.com - commodity advertising network.

So, how did you manage those ad networks while you were preparing and developing this project? I think it can be complicated to manage but, let me know about this.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Guys, that you for your feedback!
We try our best for community and investors!

Hello reck1ess! One of the advantages of AB-CHAIN is the 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, which reduces the commission from 20% ( which is a market standard ) to 10%. Also, the team is very experienced. The team has already launched 3 ad networks together. AB-CHAIN is just months into it's live cycle, but we already have a working business with real advertisers and real publishers. We are progressing really fast!
I see, advertising business have much of competitors that is why it is important to know their uniqueness and advantages from others.
May i know of what are the 3 ad networks that had been launched previously by these team members?

Hello reck1ess!

1) credit-land.com - affiliate network in the USA with financial offers.
2) creditcardsonline.ru - a partner network in Russia with financial
proposals (the project is closed at the moment).
3) QIWI Bonus bonus.qiwi.com - commodity advertising network.

If you are doing so well and there is an operating business, why do not you take money in the bank and why do you need money if everything works?

gummam, good question! You might have heard a saying, that a startup is either fast or dead. Almost all companies need funding to run fast. You can grow without raising money, but then it slows you down a lot, and competitors can take over your market share.
Activity: 28
This sounds absolutes great, hoping they succeed!
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Merit: 100
yes you are indeed this project is not the first time brings about advertising, but we can see that this project has the potential for success.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Really hoping that it can really help people who are in the business area and will really benefit with the fair amount that must be given to them. Also, hoping for new updates about the progress of this project to further increase our knowledge about it and also it might increase the chance of people investing it.
This project will encourage many more projects to grow and also help them in promoting their project all over the world. As this is a totally blockchain based project it can offer a very secure way for averting and promoting a project in the world of digital advertising. I think this project will get many clients which are in need of high-quality marketing
Nowadays, we all know that it is not the only advertising platform that come to exist here in the crypto world. But I believe that this project has an advantage beyond others. Competitiors is everywhere. So, every project needs to strive better for the community. I wish goodluck for tye AB-Chain team.
Activity: 84

Yep, It is true that there are lots of advertising platform in crypto space these days that also accept crypto currency for their service, But all of these projects are still in early stage, I do not think there is a dominant advertising platform in space right now. so every project has a chance, it's all depends on quality of the platform.

It's good that we have a lot of competition in this sector. By looking both at the team and the roadmap, we can be sure that the competition will only motivate them to the goal. This is my opinion, it's necessary to invest in projects that do not have rivals.
Jump to: