Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 167. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Thanks you so much for your opinion!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I really like the idea of the project! Good luck!

thank you Smiley your support is really appreciate!
Activity: 266
it's an unique project by itself. we need your support and contribution to succeed. So far our progress is well balanced with your support. Keep on supporting us. It's not only our win but we will will win together. Let's say it's our project. Yes we can. Thank you for your support.
Thanks a lot! We are thankful for our community that supports us!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
I read about this promotion on Twitter:

Win 666 ABC tokens
Participate to AB-CHAIN contest “Best Halloween costume”
How can you get 666 ABC tokens FOR FREE?
You simply need to: Take a photo in your Halloween outfit; Share the picture on Facebook, Twitter or Reddit; Add hashtags #ABCHAIN and #ABCHAINCrowdfunding; Get at least 3 reposts or retweets;  Don’t forget to write into your post about Participate to AB-CHAIN contest.
We will announce the result on November 6, and 6 people with the most likes will get 666 tokens each!
the most promising project so far.
Activity: 84
cool project ,cool bounty!
Activity: 112
----Fan of This post!
I read about this promotion on Twitter:

Win 666 ABC tokens
Participate to AB-CHAIN contest “Best Halloween costume”
How can you get 666 ABC tokens FOR FREE?
You simply need to: Take a photo in your Halloween outfit; Share the picture on Facebook, Twitter or Reddit; Add hashtags #ABCHAIN and #ABCHAINCrowdfunding; Get at least 3 reposts or retweets;  Don’t forget to write into your post about Participate to AB-CHAIN contest.
We will announce the result on November 6, and 6 people with the most likes will get 666 tokens each!
I looked at your white paper looks great. Very excited to hear what happens next and invest in your crowdfunding....

Are you going to be listed on any exchanges?

Dear dinzerillo!
Thanks a lot for your good words!
Yes, we are preparing listings at least at 3 exchanges in each of these regions: Europe, Asia, America.
----Fan of This post!
I looked at your white paper looks great. Very excited to hear what happens next and invest in your crowdfunding....

Are you going to be listed on any exchanges?
Ran into it accidentally. Amazing concept. A good candidate for success. Wishing all the best!

Thanks a lot friend!
Activity: 61
Ran into it accidentally. Amazing concept. A good candidate for success. Wishing all the best!
Hey so I'm new to this, originally purchased 300 ABC tokens but gave you guys my Coinbase ETH wallet address, will I still receive the tokens or is there a way to change the address I gave AB-CHAIN to a full on ethereum wallet etc?

I think it is best to let them know that in Telegram. They are active there.

Hey Guys! Thanks a lot for your question. I think that we have already solved that issue with our team! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Hey so I'm new to this, originally purchased 300 ABC tokens but gave you guys my Coinbase ETH wallet address, will I still receive the tokens or is there a way to change the address I gave AB-CHAIN to a full on ethereum wallet etc?

I think it is best to let them know that in Telegram. They are active there.
Activity: 308
Planning to buy 300 USD worth of your token. Will you be listed on any exchange like tidex, coinsopen com or liqui?? and when?

Dear daniweb! Thank you for your question. We plan to be listed at least at 2-3 exchanges, one of them should be big like tidex or bittrex (if we are able to come to agreement with them). Officially we plan to get listed within 1 month after the ICO is over, so this will be around the end of January 2018. But we will make our best to get the first exchange list us faster.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Planning to buy 300 USD worth of your token. Will you be listed on any exchange like tidex, coinsopen com or liqui?? and when?
----Fan of This post!
So excited to hear more about the upcoming promotions and sale of tokens ..

I love advertising and tokens .. perfect match!
Why are people trading in C-CEX ABC coins (ab-chain) ?  Huh

Dear gmrfrost!

ABC coins (from AB-CHAIN) are not yet tradable at C-CEX, this is some other minor coin. Thank you for one more featuring of this problem. We know about that confusion, and are thinking what would be the best way to solve it..

In fact the problem is:
1) we can change name;
2) but still have risk that scammers will create coin of AB-CHAIN with the new name (as far as Ethereum blockchain allows to do so).
Activity: 11
Why are people trading in C-CEX ABC coins (ab-chain) ?  Huh
Jump to: