Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 165. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Today we'd like to introduce you to our international strategy adviser, Adrien Henni!

Adrien is a co-founder and chief editor at East-West Digital News, an international resource on technologies in Eastern Europe as well as co-founder at Follow Analytics, a US mobile marketing startup and Senior investment manager at Fastlane Ventures, a Western fund in Russia.

We are glad to have you on our team, Adrian!
Welcome to AB-CHAIN!

Activity: 180
Merit: 101
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!

Thanks you for your support!
Activity: 56
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
Add me in translation in vietnamese language? nice project with the best team. I like it

Please write to our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new
Entire market capitalization for all cryptocurrencies topped $300 billion on November 27th!

Of that amount, the lion's share is represented by bitcoin, which is sitting at roughly $158 billion, while the second-largest cryptocurrency in the world Etherium has a press-time market capitalization of $46 billion.

We live in bizarrely amazing times, don't you think?

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/300-billion-bitcoin-price-boosts-crypto-market-value-record-high/

Activity: 56
Add me in translation in vietnamese language? nice project with the best team. I like it
We collected all of the most relevant data on our project, AB-CHAIN, in one convenient place! Take a look, and In just 5 minutes you will be able to understand why AB-CHAIN is worthy of your investment and how much you are going to earn by investing in AB-CHAIN token!

You can check out our One-pager here.(https://ab-chain.com/en#whitepaper)
Hey, everybody! We announce that the development of ad slot creation process is complete! Soon we will enable public access to the publisher's account. Meanwhile, the cabinet operates in private mode.

With presented functions ( displayed on the screenshot ), a publisher can add their site to the AB-CHAIN partners' list, acquire the widget code, embed it into the website and effectively start gaining profit!

In other words, AB-CHAIN has already begun to change the market and not just in words, but with actions! We would never have gotten to this point without you! Thank you for having our back!

if you are interested in learning about the publisher's cabinet in more detail– check out our white paper by following this link:
https://ab-chain.com/#whitepaper

If you own a website, produce quality content and have an active audience, join AB-CHAIN advertisement network! Leave us an inquiry at [email protected]!

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
great way to support dear. spread this news to other platform for a better result. we appreciate your work.
Hello AB-CHAIN team,

My name is Mark and I represent ICO Panic, an ICO listing and reviews platform. 
Please have a look at the the service we offer for ICOs now:

Free ICO Listing for a Backlink to ICO Panic

All you need is fill in this form, and place our logo with link to ICO Panic on your website. If you are interested, please do these steps and let us know about this (PM or [email protected]).

Thank you my friend! We will think it over!
Activity: 54
Hello AB-CHAIN team,

My name is Mark and I represent ICO Panic, an ICO listing and reviews platform. 
Please have a look at the the service we offer for ICOs now:

Free ICO Listing for a Backlink to ICO Panic

All you need is fill in this form, and place our logo with link to ICO Panic on your website. If you are interested, please do these steps and let us know about this (PM or [email protected]).
Activity: 61
does anyone know when will we get ABC coins? I can not find the link to check my account and tokens? Where is the link?

1) go to https://ab-chain.com/
2) add you e-mail and subscribe
3) we will send you e-mail with your personal cabinet
4) you could invest after you agreed with terms (you can read about terms in your presonal cabinet)
Activity: 61
What willl be rate 1 eth = x during ico?

hey, we will be selling it at 1000 AB Chain Coins for 1 ETH.
Activity: 308
does anyone know when will we get ABC coins? I can not find the link to check my account and tokens? Where is the link?
Activity: 84
What willl be rate 1 eth = x during ico?
This project is really great idea! I Support it Smiley !

I love it!
Activity: 84
This project is really great idea! I Support it Smiley !
Activity: 112
----Fan of This post!
Need Spanish translation?
we have quoted those language we need. Instead of that you can submit your proposal.we will update if needed. Thank for your support.
Is there a referral link I can use please? Smiley
we are working on several concepts. Stay tuned for amazing updates.
Jump to: