Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 161. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
----Fan of This post!
http://abchain-media.com/

What a great demo you guys have made me excited that i gave so much to you guys for the investment opportunity.

Keep up the good work maybe you can have a live broadcast with the CEO sometime and invite us to ask questions?!?!?
ivp
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
One of the proposals: the use of blockchain will allow Denmark citizens to send financial aid directly to those in need. According to the report, Denmark should ""consider being the first donor country to transfer aid by using cryptocurrency.""

Yes, that's the beauty of crypto currencies and smart contracts, to remove intermediaries in financial and accounting transactions. It saves time and commissions, with the necessary transparency of operations. All such ideas look robust, but let's see how this will work in reality Smiley

The funniest thing is if the schemes with all the intermediaries and the relevant commissions to each of them are simply transferred from real life to a blockchain. :-D
Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Denmark Studies Blockchain For Foreign Aid Delivery Possibilities

Denmark's newly released report studies how blockchain could be used in the distribution of foreign aid.

One of the proposals: the use of blockchain will allow Denmark citizens to send financial aid directly to those in need. According to the report, Denmark should ""consider being the first donor country to transfer aid by using cryptocurrency.""

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/denmark-government-could-tap-blockchain-for-foreign-aid-delivery-says-report/
I read up on advertising next year in general it is suppose to increase by around 5-8% minimum.

I am excited to be part of the next revolution.....

Curious if I refer someone to the program and they buy coins do i get anything?

Dear dinzerillo, YES, you will!

Please join our telegram channel https://t.me/ab_chain and write there so that we could connect you to our referral program!
----Fan of This post!
I read up on advertising next year in general it is suppose to increase by around 5-8% minimum.

I am excited to be part of the next revolution.....

Curious if I refer someone to the program and they buy coins do i get anything?
Activity: 45
During the week, the number of transactions in the network Ethereum (according to etherscan.io) grew steadily from 660k/24h for December 7 and 943k/24h for December 14
If such growth continues, the network will be overloaded constantly.
What do you think of it?

Personally I think that kitties will kill us :-D
P.S. With kitties we definitely have to be careful
Meanwhile ethereum started to grow, people are fed up with bitcoin, looking for a growth opportunities on the side.  AB-CHAIN tokens one of these opportunities
ivp
During the week, the number of transactions in the network Ethereum (according to etherscan.io) grew steadily from 660k/24h for December 7 and 943k/24h for December 14
What do you think of it?

haha thanks, very optimistic :-D Kitties and AB-CHAIN will capture the world!
What do you think of it?

ivp
What do you think of it?
Thank you guys, I agree that our AB-CHAIN token burning mechanism will push the price of our tokens steadily!
Activity: 13
Altcoins are going crazy ... Glad i bought some AB-CHAIN it looks like it will go to the moooooooooon!

All i want for christmas is more AB-CHAIN coins!!!!!

What is everyone buying on there crypto christmas list?!??!

I bet AB-CHAIN may have some presents in store for this holiday///////:)

Totally agree with you! The fact that projected growth of the AB-CHAIN token will be 21 519% very motivates!
----Fan of This post!
Altcoins are going crazy ... Glad i bought some AB-CHAIN it looks like it will go to the moooooooooon!

All i want for christmas is more AB-CHAIN coins!!!!!

What is everyone buying on there crypto christmas list?!??!

I bet AB-CHAIN may have some presents in store for this holiday///////:)
https://ab-chain.com/storage/img/uplimgs/ab-chain-about-team-ivan-pshenitsyn.jpg

Ivan Pshenitsyn: ""I want to make a super-mega platform for advertising in the world of crypto-currencies. Let's get this!""

We are continuing our series of posts about AB-CHAIN team members! Today's hero of the day is the AB-CHAIN CTO Ivan Pshenitsyn!

Ivan was born in the city of Perm in 1984 and lives in this beautiful town to the present day. He is a father of two charming children.

Ivan graduated from the University with a degree in Automated Control Systems. Since Ivan was little, he has always been fascinated by technologies, and as time passed, decided to become a software developer.

Ivan regularly participates in mountain running competitions. The last event he attended was the Adidas Elbrus World Race 2017. During the run Ivan completed the 11km track, gaining 1800 meters of altitude!

AB-CHAIN has the best CTO!!!...Ivan is IT rising star in the crypto market...he need to realise his own tokens!
Activity: 68
Good to see such great persons associated with AB-CHAIN. I am sure he will be an asset to the team.

Ivan Pshenitsyn: ""I want to make a super-mega platform for advertising in the world of crypto-currencies. Let's get this!""

We are continuing our series of posts about AB-CHAIN team members! Today's hero of the day is the AB-CHAIN CTO Ivan Pshenitsyn!

Ivan was born in the city of Perm in 1984 and lives in this beautiful town to the present day. He is a father of two charming children.

Ivan graduated from the University with a degree in Automated Control Systems. Since Ivan was little, he has always been fascinated by technologies, and as time passed, decided to become a software developer.

Ivan regularly participates in mountain running competitions. The last event he attended was the Adidas Elbrus World Race 2017. During the run Ivan completed the 11km track, gaining 1800 meters of altitude!

Bitcoin stands still...time to look on altcoins and tokens?
Take a look AB-CHAIN
Unknown buyer from China bought the collection of f-1 cars for the cryptocurrency. If he bought the cryptocurrency at the dawn of bitcoin, this transaction cost him $300.
Buy AB-CHAIN tokens. It will growth in 217 times.

BTW, we have made a research and found that this market grew 3.5 times more in 2017 that we expected!!!

Will release article later this year about that!
Sounds very exciting!
Unknown buyer from China bought the collection of f-1 cars for the cryptocurrency. If he bought the cryptocurrency at the dawn of bitcoin, this transaction cost him $300.
Buy AB-CHAIN tokens. It will growth in 217 times.

BTW, we have made a research and found that this market grew 3.5 times more in 2017 that we expected!!!

Will release article later this year about that!
Activity: 68
The advertisement market is growing so will AB-CHAIN.
Jump to: