Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 163. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
----Fan of This post!
Great news.....I am glad that things are going great for this project. Very excited to be a partner.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

We have done Business registration of AB-CHAIN in Hong-Kong!

Yep, we are now officially AB-CHAIN MEDIA LIMITED Corporation!

Congratulations. I think this is only a glimpse in AB-CHAIN's progress. Lot more to come

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Congratulations!

Thanks a lot! It is a wonderful news for us all!
Activity: 13

Congratulations!

Activity: 45
On the new rising market people is the most important thing...don't look for big money, look at big people!
Good to see such good hands behind AB-CHAIN. Looking to know about other team members as well.

Hey everybody! During one especially wintery cold Russian evening, the AB-CHAIN team ( or the part of the team that's based in Russia anyway ) was having some tea and thinking; we tell you everything we do as a company, but we also want you to get to know us as individuals... As people.

So, there it is! We will be posting something personal about each of our team members on a weekly basis so that you can discover something new about people, behind the AB-CHAIN ad network!

Let's start with our CEO Vladimir!

Vladimir was born and raised in a city of Perm, which is located on a very eastern side of European Russia. He has decided to become a developer and led several IT projects in his hometown, before choosing to move to Moscow about 8 and a half years ago.

Vladimir loves running! He participated in several worldwide mountain running events and marathons, including the Adidas Elbrus World Race 2017 and Marathon Du Mont Blanc 2017– one of the most scenic runs in the world.

He also loves China! Vladimir believes that commercially China will become one of the leading nations in the not so distant future, but apart from that, he hugely enjoys the culture and likes spending his holidays in this unique and special country.
Two members of AB-CHAIN who live on two different sides of the planet met in Asia! Our CEO– Vladimir and our head of international marketing and community manager Dom were pleasantly surprised to find out, that our world is not as big as it seemed when circumstances led to their meeting taking place in Shenzhen!

Nice to see AB-CHAIN expanding around the globe.
----Fan of This post!
I took some profits off my bitcoin and invested .. CHEERS everyone .. hope you had a good weekend!
Two members of AB-CHAIN who live on two different sides of the planet met in Asia! Our CEO– Vladimir and our head of international marketing and community manager Dom were pleasantly surprised to find out, that our world is not as big as it seemed when circumstances led to their meeting taking place in Shenzhen!
Guys, how many impressions of my ad can I get per day in AB-CHAIN? Interested sites about ICO / Crypto-currency and the English-speaking audience. What is the average CPM cost?

Thank you!

How i know, team promise CPM on ICO / Crypto-currency sites about $1,5. Also there will $500 minimal daily budget at start. Sounds good and they will release first version of Ad Network soon
The whole idea looks promising to me. I am sure its gonna be a huge success
I invested to AB-CHAIN, nice to get 35% bonus. Growth of AB-CHAIN token it is encouraging. Btw i examined a lot of projects and AB-CHAIN seems like real. I communicated with team in their telegram. I trust you will prove big worth for crypto community. Way to go!
ivp
Activity: 20
Guys, how many impressions of my ad can I get per day in AB-CHAIN? Interested sites about ICO / Crypto-currency and the English-speaking audience. What is the average CPM cost?

Thank you!
----Fan of This post!
Thanks I will check out abchain-media.com . Thank you for your quick reply.

I saw that you are setup in HK looks like an amazing place.

- Excited to donate more soon ... thank you for helping me with my questions.

CHEERS!
AB-CHAIN is the advertising platform for companies which are going to start their Crowdfunding/ICO or have already raised funding. By accepting the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies and AB-CHAIN token (with 50% commission discount) as a payment medium, we allow companies to bypass all potential issues that can appear during the conversion process from cryptocurrencies to FIAT.
See a demo .. is there a demo that we can view?

dinzerillo, you can try out AB-CHAIN at the first version at abchain-media.com, but indeed it will be released at ab-chain.com soon with the new version, a much better one!
----Fan of This post!
See a demo .. is there a demo that we can view?
----Fan of This post!
Hey I looked at your website it looks amazing.

I get the idea of helping ICO's advertising with crypto and know how the ad market will be big because of the amoutn of money raised.

I have just invested and want to know when you will have an update on the coins and any updates on the platform.

I would like to set a DEMO! Can't wait!
Jump to: