Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 62. (Read 63034 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Incredible news: AB-CHAIN raised $1,000,000 since the start of the main crowdsale!

Which means that there is just $500,000 left until the soft cap. Thank you for supporting and trusting AB-CHAIN!

There is still time to get the highest 30% bonus, which is active until $2 000 000 is reached. Afterward, the bonus will drop by 5%.

http://ab-chain.com/1ah

Let's go to the moon together!
When am choosing AB-Chain i still used to have a doubt about success, but now it already reached better than expected and still we have an opportunity to avail 30% bonus, really dedicated team and we can go success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Incredible news: AB-CHAIN raised $1,000,000 since the start of the main crowdsale!

Which means that there is just $500,000 left until the soft cap. Thank you for supporting and trusting AB-CHAIN!

There is still time to get the highest 30% bonus, which is active until $2 000 000 is reached. Afterward, the bonus will drop by 5%.

I'm not sure but I'm concerned what if the project won't reach the soft-cap. Are your project will gonna be delayed for short of time or neglected?

We will reach the soft cap 100%, the token sale will go for another 26 days.
However, in the unlikely event that the soft cap is not reached, we will continue developing the network, we already have good traction and revenue.
The project will not be neglected in any case.
Well, 26 days is long enough and I think it will really reach the target. Also, being transparent and clearing all the issues will make everyone to be clarify with their doubts about this platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.
They can improve there platform further more which will be very helpful for the project, they already have g good project this will only make It better!
Yeah there are many ways in which this platform can improve, improvements are always welcomed by the consumers and helps make the platform new and popular to live upto the expectations of people
I'm sure people will use the ab-chain platform absolutely without any problems. The platform is well supported by developers who care about the convenience of their users.
You are right, the platform will be able to set up without ceremony its working audience, indeed really experienced designer will not start to waste time and will begin to use at once this service and to advance his project.
Absolutely, there must and will be improved features and they might fix the issues soon,there can always be an update.
Activity: 251

I'm not sure but I'm concerned what if the project won't reach the soft-cap. Are your project will gonna be delayed for short of time or neglected?

We will reach the soft cap 100%, the token sale will go for another 26 days.
However, in the unlikely event that the soft cap is not reached, we will continue developing the network, we already have good traction and revenue.
The project will not be neglected in any case.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
the project Ab-chain has already collected $ 1,000,000, until the soft cap is left quite a bit. Let's support the project, it will soon be on the moon!
Yes it's incredible for the project! In such a short period of time it was possible to collect already 1 million dollars! The project will soon be on the moon uniquely!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

AB-chain is a very promising project, the team is working hard to gain trust and make a brand on crypto community. And there are more new investors coming from the crypto community are now supporting the Ab-chain project.

I agree, a lot of new investors now are starting to engaged with this plattform. They knew that ABChain technology has a unique and a different style of advertisements that offers a low commision fees. Even in the forum, this project gains a lot of good feedbacks.

Too many positive feedbacks about abchain in forum and in telegram. Most people are liking about the low commisson fees for the advertisement. Having 3 Ad networks is an advantage for abchain.
It is all the extreme efforts and dedication team is maintaining as per Anna Mandryuk from AB-Chain explained the team dedication, AB-Chain CEO constantly meets with their new international advisers during his trips to meetups. The core team is in Moscow. Kirill Ermakov is the adviser from Moscow and is mostly available for the team.

This is proof that ab-chain is really serious with the project and all team members are very active with the developments of this project. I hope that more and more investors will join this project.
Yeah mate, they're active for there users and Investors at all times. Every query of mine has been solved by the team. It really shows the dedication of the team!

Well, it is good that it already collected that amount of value and it is good sign that there are many people who are into this project. Also, 30% bonus is pretty good which I think everyone will be satisfied.
A very good news for everyone in the team and the community, reaching a milestone of a million USD is a great achievement. The team is clearly saying in the telegram that they're confident in reaching the softcap at the end of this week.
Activity: 532

Well, it is good that it already collected that amount of value and it is good sign that there are many people who are into this project. Also, 30% bonus is pretty good which I think everyone will be satisfied.
Activity: 252
If not only the costs are really lower than those of competitors, and the price for end users will also be significantly lower - the project can quickly entice a large proportion of customers to itself. It looks very promising.
Activity: 251

Activity: 574
the project Ab-chain has already collected $ 1,000,000, until the soft cap is left quite a bit. Let's support the project, it will soon be on the moon!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

AB-chain is a very promising project, the team is working hard to gain trust and make a brand on crypto community. And there are more new investors coming from the crypto community are now supporting the Ab-chain project.

I agree, a lot of new investors now are starting to engaged with this plattform. They knew that ABChain technology has a unique and a different style of advertisements that offers a low commision fees. Even in the forum, this project gains a lot of good feedbacks.

Too many positive feedbacks about abchain in forum and in telegram. Most people are liking about the low commisson fees for the advertisement. Having 3 Ad networks is an advantage for abchain.
It is all the extreme efforts and dedication team is maintaining as per Anna Mandryuk from AB-Chain explained the team dedication, AB-Chain CEO constantly meets with their new international advisers during his trips to meetups. The core team is in Moscow. Kirill Ermakov is the adviser from Moscow and is mostly available for the team.

This is proof that ab-chain is really serious with the project and all team members are very active with the developments of this project. I hope that more and more investors will join this project.
Activity: 518

Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 378
We were pleased with a branch with constructive posts, and the presale started alive. The only thing I do not know what the maximum fees?
Activity: 294
I hope that a lot more investors will come to engage with the Wikibits. A lot more investors will come to make the Wikibits to have a sufficient funds to make up all the needed requirements and launch this project as soon as possible. Because there are so many people really looking forward for this project just like me.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Bitcoin looks stable in the 11k range, maybe this is a good sign that more people will invest on abchain since they are again earning in bitcoin.

This is a great news for all investors who are really interested to join the AB chain project. Surely if bitcoin increase its price more. People will be convinced to invest to abchain as well
Yeah people are showing love for the project and it’s capabilities. I hope that it continues like this for the company and it keeps on serving users what they need.
Hope AB-Chain launches its platform soon as it will truly get the desired number of investors and also the traffic will be pretty high on their platform which will keep this project making bigger and better.
Hopefully, but before that they should pass all the requirement needed to launch the platform. They need to have enough fund to continue the project and hopefully they must also reached their hardcap which the most important thing to considered.
Pages:
Jump to: