Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 63. (Read 63034 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
There are similar projects like AB-Chain but the potential and the brand we choose represents our reputation and AB-Chain is a brand now trending in the crypto world which is the future as already few social channels are banning crypto announcements so we can estimate AB-Chain wonderful future.
Where did you see similar projects? I have not seen these. I really like this project, there are attentive administrators who actively conduct telegram chat and answer all questions.
Yes, I also did not meet similar projects. In its way it will be a unique advertising platform for a while. I do not argue, maybe there is. But either it never started, or the project did not collect anything
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Bitcoin looks stable in the 11k range, maybe this is a good sign that more people will invest on abchain since they are again earning in bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is stable now in 11k but come to think of it, btc hitted 20k last year and investors that time still have loses now. I just hope there still many investors will participate in ab-chain crowdsale.

I don't think that the bitcoin price impact ICOs that much, instead Ethereum price does, if the price go up, transaction fee become high and lost of people avoid investing at that situation.
Now ethereum price is kinda stable, so good moment for AB-CHAIN to get more investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
In my opinion, a project with a strong PR support and a strong team of developers like Ads in BlockChain will have more success than a lot of others.

Those aspects that you have mentioned will only contribute to a project or ICO to succeed unless there will be a huge demand in the future that will surely make it a successful project/platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments
I totally agree with you, i see the potential of this big business. Advertising and Marketing, especially at crypto world now is increasing their demand day by day. Hope AB-Chain can do the best at this business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
As I know AB Chain is doing great..But what is the progress of this project...& I want to know what is the contribution to join this project..?I don't get response from anyone..
I recommend for you to join the telegram group of AB-Chain for the team is very active on that group and always replies to the user and posting updates.
Yes, have a lot active and kindly member beside AB-Chain telegram admin. I have join at here for 1 month and receive much answer from this community.
Activity: 196
I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments
Yeah people are showing love for the project and it’s capabilities. I hope that it continues like this for the company and it keeps on serving users what they need.
Hope AB-Chain launches its platform soon as it will truly get the desired number of investors and also the traffic will be pretty high on their platform which will keep this project making bigger and better.
Activity: 238
Yeah people are showing love for the project and it’s capabilities. I hope that it continues like this for the company and it keeps on serving users what they need.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
As I know AB Chain is doing great..But what is the progress of this project...& I want to know what is the contribution to join this project..?I don't get response from anyone..
I recommend for you to join the telegram group of AB-Chain for the team is very active on that group and always replies to the user and posting updates.
Yeah Exactly they guys there are really ready to answer queries and also give new info about the project and who know you can even make suggestions for them because the way i see it they actually do listen to those things
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
I agree with you that this platform must have something different in order for them to be competitive in the market. Although, it is really hard but I think they must innovate more features which is an interesting one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.

It's impossible to hit exchange before ICO end, how they can control the price of token sale and discounts if RTB hit exchange during token sale !! So don't expect to hear this kinda of news before ICO end.

A lot of ICOs do hit exchanges before the ICO ends. But in those cases it's more like they're using the exchanges to distribute the the ICO tokens iva sell walls
I don't totally understand on what you are trying to impose. Can you make it clear because I am really confused. Anyway,this platform has already started their ICO and I am hoping they can attract more investors by giving bonuses with their sales.

Bonuses are just a very sly way of fooling people. It's kinda a form of false advertising in most of the cases by overvaluing the coin they offer bonuses
Activity: 182
Yeah dude, the admin there is amazing! You'll get your queries solved in minutes. They even give users instant updates on ongoing accomplishment or problem the platform are facing!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.
They can improve there platform further more which will be very helpful for the project, they already have g good project this will only make It better!
Yeah there are many ways in which this platform can improve, improvements are always welcomed by the consumers and helps make the platform new and popular to live upto the expectations of people
I'm sure people will use the ab-chain platform absolutely without any problems. The platform is well supported by developers who care about the convenience of their users.
You are right, the platform will be able to set up without ceremony its working audience, indeed really experienced designer will not start to waste time and will begin to use at once this service and to advance his project.
Activity: 196
Do I just need to signup to the newsletter to recieve the 30 rtb tokens or I need to buy some tokens first to get qualified?
I am also not sure how to get that tokens, the admins should have a clearer information on how to avail that free offer.
You are really required to subscribe to the AB-Chain whitelist to get those 30 RTb tokens and you can also get some additional bonus of 5%.
Is it that? Thats really great then. Ab-chain really offers some good bonuses and also getting 30 RTB tokens for joining the whitelist is a good option for many of us because the price for those tokens can surely hike up in the future.
Yes you can get 30 RTB tokens for joining their whitelist. I am sure it is a good sign of promotion and the investors too will get free tokens for joining the whitelist. Also it will make the project grow some more and to reach more and more peoples in the future.
Do I just need to signup to the newsletter to recieve the 30 rtb tokens or I need to buy some tokens first to get qualified?
I am also not sure how to get that tokens, the admins should have a clearer information on how to avail that free offer.
You are really required to subscribe to the AB-Chain whitelist to get those 30 RTb tokens and you can also get some additional bonus of 5%.
Is it that? Thats really great then. Ab-chain really offers some good bonuses and also getting 30 RTB tokens for joining the whitelist is a good option for many of us because the price for those tokens can surely hike up in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

well as investor you can buy tokens and wait till they get listed in exchanges and you sell them with profit and as ICO owner you can use your tokens to make advertisement in AB-CHAIN Platform; there are many crypto gateaways that AB-CHAIN accepts; this is actually the main idea of AB-CHAIN; the ICOs can pay the advertisement fees with tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You are right, this project already gain a lot of popularity now and many investors already made their investments, I am sure there are still many more to come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Bitcoin looks stable in the 11k range, maybe this is a good sign that more people will invest on abchain since they are again earning in bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is stable now in 11k but come to think of it, btc hitted 20k last year and investors that time still have loses now. I just hope there still many investors will participate in ab-chain crowdsale.
Activity: 518
AB-Chain Update: Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device. You can find the AB-Chain official link here: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/en and let AB-Chain know if Russians are interested to utilize this opportunity too for Russian link.
Pages:
Jump to: