Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 77. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
A good project and as I understand it is already possible to use advertising promotion services in the advertising networks of the project. But I want to ask the developer where you can see the reviews of those companies that have already used the project?
you can ask your question in the Telegram of this project, there are very active administrators who are always ready to answer any of your questions.
Really, I checked personally this фaктopв and I was answered very quickly, I asked a few questions for the occasion of bounty campaign and quickly received extensive answer from moderator.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
AB Chain platform is rapidly reaching their goal...Their pre sale is already over & successfully reached the goal..Crowdsale will begin now..hope we will get good news..
AB-chain has a very successful pre-sale and got a huge response from people all around the world. They have reached their pre-sale cap very rapidly and I hope they will also reach their hard cap soon and reach the moon in the future.
The ICO presale is immidiately got the attention of investors and they have taken advantage of the 35% bonus. Well done guys on your presale success.
The pre sale complete very successfully and reached to its softcap and still many of investeros invest into AB-CHAIN.this will help ab-chain to acheive it's hard cap easily.so keep support this project and share it as more as possible.
Obviously the main question is about hard cap...Is they really going to reach their desire hard cap...Then anyone can tell what will be their price... & more way to invest..
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
A good project and as I understand it is already possible to use advertising promotion services in the advertising networks of the project. But I want to ask the developer where you can see the reviews of those companies that have already used the project?
Yeah, the project is really nice and well though of. As far as your question is concerned I don’t think that they have released the project yet. Some companies might have had some experience with the team on some other platform. You should ask them in the telegram group as their are many people who can help you out over there, or you should visit their site.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
AB-CHAIN Crowdsale Update.

Over $550,000 has been collected already!
When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:
https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.
Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.

Yeah, I believe they will reach the hard cap soon or if not then maybe near to hard cap. Ab-chain really have an active devs and a very supportive community so no wonder why they have reached that.
That wouldn't matter anymore for as long as they have reach the soft cap, it is already considered as success for the project for soft cap is enough to launch the project although it would still better if they get to reach the hard cap.
That is right, they achieved the soft cap so it just show that there are many investors are participating the sale. What they need to do for now is to get there hardcap. So, the team must be busy doing things about their sale and this is the crucial stage for ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
you can ask your question in the Telegram of this project, there are very active administrators who are always ready to answer any of your questions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
you just need to be patient maybe the team and the gliders are preparing something interesting that will make us more trust with this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
AB-CHAIN Crowdsale Update.

Over $550,000 has been collected already!
When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:
https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.
Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.

Yeah, I believe they will reach the hard cap soon or if not then maybe near to hard cap. Ab-chain really have an active devs and a very supportive community so no wonder why they have reached that.
That wouldn't matter anymore for as long as they have reach the soft cap, it is already considered as success for the project for soft cap is enough to launch the project although it would still better if they get to reach the hard cap.

Yeah, but to be able to support the project for a long run ab-chain should reach the hard cap. I am sure they will reach it or if not maybe near to hard cap. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
Activity: 182
AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
I also would like to see that happen in the future. Great exchange sites apprrciates the value of the coin in a short period of time so abchain admin should list thier coin to all well known exchanges.
Of course, access to significant exchanges, about which everyone has heard and many use them, will increase the attractiveness of the coin and increase its value. Therefore, it was advised to leave for at least one well-known exchange
Great thing to know now about this project is that, the AB-Chain is already involve in so many exchanges. The team is really doing their best to make more people attract to this project. Of course a lot more people will engage to this project if they know that it is already involve in other exchangers. Hope this positive progress will continue.
There was loads of investors now and they did even updated the AB-Chain website now it is better than before, the team really done a great job in improving it and might increase the interest of new people in knowing and joining AB-Chain's platform.
Yeah token sales started some few days ago I really think is going on smoothly now and their website really looks quite smooth to me
Everything is working fine for the company. The company is in right hands and is gaining a alot of followers too. I really hope the project stays on track and proceeds further with this idea by bringing new updates quite frequently.

Yes, because of the very active devs and staffs ab-chain already receive a lot of supporters and serious investors. I hope that more and more people are going to join the token sales so that it can help to support the project.
I think they did well in convincing people to join thete project because they have a very solid project implementation and team members.
The team is also active everyday. They always answer all the questions and also working on their project. More and more poeple are joining ABChain. This is a great community.
That's what I like about this project, they definitely have a great idea but the team is so damn efficient in convincing users to join and Invest in there platform. They really worked hard in making this community. Everything looks good for AB-CHAIN if things go on this way!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.

Really? Nice, it's really a good news if ab-chain will be trading in some popular exchange sites. I hope that it will be listed soon. They are really doing their best to make the project successful.

Yeah this news is very interesting...& you can get more information if you check in into their website & also telegram group for more update..
I guess their telegram group is most updated and also has a quick response team which actually gives the desired information quickly and also there all the major problems are too resolved so hope that the project will really have some good benefits out of it.

I think they have to work little bit more on their telegram group/channel, because as I visited their telegram channel they had just 983  members. Of course this doesnt mean that they are not successful, some groups in telegram have over 10000 members but less investors. Nevertheless if they want to reach the hard cap they need more followers/members and telegram is a good place to gain more interactivity in live time with potential investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
A project that uses a simple idea, but this idea helps them to collect everything according to plan, which you can see personally from the news of the team. Apparently the projects that are created to promote goods and services have recently become more and more relevant
although the idea is simple if it makes us interested in the project, it is very useful for this project. but I'm sure this project will be very successful because they make a great idea to attract interest.

You are right, aside from that the activeness of the team will attract many investors to participate in the token crowdsale. I really hope that they will reach hard cap anytime soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hello everybody! Tell me please what kind of ads will be? Advertising or there will be announcements about sale, purchase of what? Or is the project based only on advertising sales?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Ab-chain business can be an advertisement mainly. The project is very interesting and I hope this project is a stimulus stimulus. I hope very soon the bounty program will come in the market

You mean the in will be traded on the crypto trade market right? Of course, it will soon be because ab chain is getting popular to all investors.
I would say not because of the increase in popularity, but because conventional networks do not want to advertise projects related to the crypt.
Conventional networks is I think a free services which individuals can participate without paying from anything. So, why bothering about payments wherein the site is free and all we need to dois to accept their terms and conditions and after that we are good to go.
Activity: 56
I have a question, is burning common with coins? What percentage of cryptocompanies do it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Outside the RTB tokens feature itself on the platform, does it can do whether PoW or PoS like the basic coin usually does?
Activity: 518

This information is really deserving which helps every individual to analyze the AB-chain project those reviews will really built a Good will and team is talking to developers to share the reviews history details.
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
I also would like to see that happen in the future. Great exchange sites apprrciates the value of the coin in a short period of time so abchain admin should list thier coin to all well known exchanges.
Of course, access to significant exchanges, about which everyone has heard and many use them, will increase the attractiveness of the coin and increase its value. Therefore, it was advised to leave for at least one well-known exchange
Great thing to know now about this project is that, the AB-Chain is already involve in so many exchanges. The team is really doing their best to make more people attract to this project. Of course a lot more people will engage to this project if they know that it is already involve in other exchangers. Hope this positive progress will continue.
It's good that they managed to attract investors. But there is a question. Will the project itself be advertised in order to attract new users?
There was loads of investors now and they did even updated the AB-Chain website now it is better than before, the team really done a great job in improving it and might increase the interest of new people in knowing and joining AB-Chain's platform.
Yeah token sales started some few days ago I really think is going on smoothly now and their website really looks quite smooth to me
Everything is working fine for the company. The company is in right hands and is gaining a alot of followers too. I really hope the project stays on track and proceeds further with this idea by bringing new updates quite frequently.

Yes, because of the very active devs and staffs ab-chain already receive a lot of supporters and serious investors. I hope that more and more people are going to join the token sales so that it can help to support the project.
I think they did well in convincing people to join thete project because they have a very solid project implementation and team members.
Activity: 196

The team is also active everyday. They always answer all the questions and also working on their project. More and more poeple are joining ABChain. This is a great community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
apparently it was a logical continuation of the idea of digital space. The advertisement of projects that are related to the block of chefs for the digital currency. That is, the creation of such an advertising platform. It is in this project that impresses me
Activity: 378
Ab-chain business can be an advertisement mainly. The project is very interesting and I hope this project is a stimulus stimulus. I hope very soon the bounty program will come in the market

You mean the in will be traded on the crypto trade market right? Of course, it will soon be because ab chain is getting popular to all investors.
I would say not because of the increase in popularity, but because conventional networks do not want to advertise projects related to the crypt.
Pages:
Jump to: