Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 79. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
AB-CHAIN Crowdsale Update.

Over $550,000 has been collected already!
When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:
https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.
Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.
On carried activities they for certain deserve these collections. Uniqueness in the domain of the advertising should be prosponsored wholly and designers are satisfied by result. It will become stimul for further improvement of the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
A project that uses a simple idea, but this idea helps them to collect everything according to plan, which you can see personally from the news of the team. Apparently the projects that are created to promote goods and services have recently become more and more relevant
although the idea is simple if it makes us interested in the project, it is very useful for this project. but I'm sure this project will be very successful because they make a great idea to attract interest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This project differs from others in that they seriously approach the solution of the tasks assigned to them. I am impressed by the fact that the project managers are always in touch and answer the questions that arise as the project progresses.
The project focus is to make the costumers to buy advertise in a convenient way. Without hassle and easy trades, no more middlemen, fast transactions, and easy requirements. ABchain is the right project to support when it comes to advertising.
The team has been wonderful throughout the development of the project. The aim of the platform has a great potential, it helps the other platforms to advertise without any headache. Simple procedure and fast results helps them to gain many investors and users. Keep it up!
This is just because they wanted to have a better reputation so that people may like the platform due to their good background.They are also answering our concerns so I think they really give importance with their customers.
Well they need to build thier reputation slowly and surely because they will need it in the long run since they will be running a long time business.

But if they can build this project faster and surely then it will give them increase in their popularity and more and more people will be interested to participate in the job.

The most important thing is the project will become successful whether they will make it faster of slower. But faster development will make the project more successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This project differs from others in that they seriously approach the solution of the tasks assigned to them. I am impressed by the fact that the project managers are always in touch and answer the questions that arise as the project progresses.
The project focus is to make the costumers to buy advertise in a convenient way. Without hassle and easy trades, no more middlemen, fast transactions, and easy requirements. ABchain is the right project to support when it comes to advertising.
The team has been wonderful throughout the development of the project. The aim of the platform has a great potential, it helps the other platforms to advertise without any headache. Simple procedure and fast results helps them to gain many investors and users. Keep it up!
This is just because they wanted to have a better reputation so that people may like the platform due to their good background.They are also answering our concerns so I think they really give importance with their customers.
Well they need to build thier reputation slowly and surely because they will need it in the long run since they will be running a long time business.

But if they can build this project faster and surely then it will give them increase in their popularity and more and more people will be interested to participate in the job.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.
Oh, really I'm a little surprised that the team so quickly collected a significant amount. Probably they will be able to collect a hard cap.

Yeah, I believe they will reach the hard cap soon or if not then maybe near to hard cap. Ab-chain really have an active devs and a very supportive community so no wonder why they have reached that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh
Anyone from the team can't even explain for that question, they cannot easily compare their platform with the other's platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A project that uses a simple idea, but this idea helps them to collect everything according to plan, which you can see personally from the news of the team. Apparently the projects that are created to promote goods and services have recently become more and more relevant
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
There was an update in the group of carts!
We currently have an active transmission, for which you can get 30 RTB tokens and, most importantly, provide an additional 5% bonus for subscribing to our whitelist at: www.ab-chain.com/
you mean that now there is a generosity campaign in which we get 30 RTB-tokens? What kind of bonus 5% you said, please explain?

This update was written by the administrator in the telegram group. I do not know why you did not boot. Perhaps the link is not correct.

The whitelist is closed now and the main crowdsale is live! We raised more than $550 000 and the bonus is 30% until AB-CHAIN raises $2 000 000. Everybody can get free 30 RTB tokens by registering.

I signed up to the whitelist if I am going to buy the token will I get 5% more on top of the 30% bonus? Is that bonus for whitelisted investor don't have a limit?

The additional bonus of 5% for our investors that were on the whitelist was available for 24 hours after the start of the main crowdsale. You should have received an email form AB-CHAIN with a link to your personal cabinet. Now the bonus is 30% for everybody!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
We currently have an active transmission, for which you can get 30 RTB tokens and, most importantly, provide an additional 5% bonus for subscribing to our whitelist at: www.ab-chain.com/
you mean that now there is a generosity campaign in which we get 30 RTB-tokens? What kind of bonus 5% you said, please explain?

This update was written by the administrator in the telegram group. I do not know why you did not boot. Perhaps the link is not correct.

The whitelist is closed now and the main crowdsale is live! We raised more than $550 000 and the bonus is 30% until AB-CHAIN raises $2 000 000. Everybody can get free 30 RTB tokens by registering.

I signed up to the whitelist if I am going to buy the token will I get 5% more on top of the 30% bonus? Is that bonus for whitelisted investor don't have a limit?
To invest all you need to do is:

1) go to tokensale.ab-chain.com
2) register at the form on the top of the site with your email:
3) go to your email
4) click the link to your personal Investor's cabinet
5) confirm that you agree with AB-CHAIN crowdfunding conditions
6) invest!

We simplified this process guys (we received your feedback, some of you were confused)! It is now only four steps:

1) tokensale.ab-chain.com
2) Sing up
3) Complete a short KYC and agree to the terms
4) Invest

Activity: 196
Yes the development team is directly focusing on the main objective and will do the needful tasks later on this will make them achieve the objectives in time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 182
Usually, before the crowd sale. Some projects release an alpha version of their working platform. Will Ab-chain also have the same?

Hi! AB-CHAIN platform is already launched on beta version! Our own advertising campaign was tested on it and we've attracted couple of advertisers - ICO projects, too.
What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh

Hi! RTB token is a cryptocurrency that is used in the AB-CHAIN system, so by advertisers to pay for ad placement. AB-CHAIN accepts the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies but with RTB token an advertiser has the best conditions!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
the development team creates a truly unique project that will necessarily be in demand in the information market, thanks to its unique properties and functions.
Activity: 154
Activity: 196

Invest:

Yeah, ABchain is almost reached their cap, soon they will finish it and we will be ready for the launched and i could analyze they set all the possibilities and active involvement where they will obviously reach the hardcap even before their token sale end date.
Pages:
Jump to: