Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 81. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
I also would like to see that happen in the future. Great exchange sites apprrciates the value of the coin in a short period of time so abchain admin should list thier coin to all well known exchanges.
Of course, access to significant exchanges, about which everyone has heard and many use them, will increase the attractiveness of the coin and increase its value. Therefore, it was advised to leave for at least one well-known exchange
Great thing to know now about this project is that, the AB-Chain is already involve in so many exchanges. The team is really doing their best to make more people attract to this project. Of course a lot more people will engage to this project if they know that it is already involve in other exchangers. Hope this positive progress will continue.
There was loads of investors now and they did even updated the AB-Chain website now it is better than before, the team really done a great job in improving it and might increase the interest of new people in knowing and joining AB-Chain's platform.
Yeah token sales started some few days ago I really think is going on smoothly now and their website really looks quite smooth to me
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
AB-CHAIN Crowdsale Update.

Over $550,000 has been collected already!
When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:
https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.

tophe15, that's right, token sale started only 3 days ago and will last until March 31st. Let's go AB-CHAIN!

Nice, for 3 days ab-chain already reached that high? I have a feeling that this project will reach their hard cap soon. I hope more and more members are going to support the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.
yes it's amazing, hopefully this will be true we are satisfied with this project. good work may be useful for us all.
AB-CHAIN team had huge reputation and more investors now its potential is been tasting just like a rock and they even brought the bounty program and giving BTC, ETH as their super amazing bounty bonus for bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 251

When the amount of investments reaches $2,000,000, the bonus will decrease by 5%.
Current bonus is 30%. Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment profit!

Invest:

Good new for Ab-chain project. It is nice to know that many investors already participated in the crowdsale, I am still hoping that there will be more and more investor will join the crowdsale. Good luck.
Half a million! WOW! That's a great achievement for a crowdsale just started 3 days ago right? This somehow proves AB-Chain can really attract people in the cryptomarket to support and try their services.

tophe15, that's right, token sale started only 3 days ago and will last until March 31st. Let's go AB-CHAIN!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.
yes it's amazing, hopefully this will be true we are satisfied with this project. good work may be useful for us all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
I also would like to see that happen in the future. Great exchange sites apprrciates the value of the coin in a short period of time so abchain admin should list thier coin to all well known exchanges.
Of course, access to significant exchanges, about which everyone has heard and many use them, will increase the attractiveness of the coin and increase its value. Therefore, it was advised to leave for at least one well-known exchange
Great thing to know now about this project is that, the AB-Chain is already involve in so many exchanges. The team is really doing their best to make more people attract to this project. Of course a lot more people will engage to this project if they know that it is already involve in other exchangers. Hope this positive progress will continue.
There was loads of investors now and they did even updated the AB-Chain website now it is better than before, the team really done a great job in improving it and might increase the interest of new people in knowing and joining AB-Chain's platform.
You're right! You can see the improvement of the work of ABChain because they always update us and they even rework their website. It's a mark that they ay progressing well, so hope they will be more updates to come.
Now on the part of designers actions take place, such as site updating, we will receive for certain in the near future some more updates. It influences very well investors' mood and does not force them to be nervous.
Activity: 280

That's great! The team are really doing their best in this project. The value will eventually increase since it is in the multiple exchange platforms now. The investors must be so glad hearing this news. Kudos to the team!
The value of the token I think will depend on many matters like supply and demand. The token for this platform wanted to be listed in big exchanges which is also good because if these happens then we will be happy to know especially the investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
What is the uniqueness of the idea? The project must have some special feature to attract new users. Without uniqueness, I do not see that the project will start

Good point! You see, AB-CHAIN is aiming to be among leaders of digital advertising market. We're able to do it for good reasons: first of all, our team is very experienced in launching ad networks as we succeeded with three ad networks with our partners already; second, implementing AI and ML will surely be the reason; besides, we'really commited to the project. All of the team members are working full-time on this! We're also heading geographical expansion and will open offices all over the globe.

What do you think? Will AB-CHAIN go to the moon? :^)
Yes, your project has no other choice! Your wonderful team is obliged to do everything in a timely manner on the road map.

Because of the activeness of the team the project can surely become successful in the near future. I am looking forward for more announcements and more developments from this project.
Activity: 252
What is the uniqueness of the idea? The project must have some special feature to attract new users. Without uniqueness, I do not see that the project will start

Good point! You see, AB-CHAIN is aiming to be among leaders of digital advertising market. We're able to do it for good reasons: first of all, our team is very experienced in launching ad networks as we succeeded with three ad networks with our partners already; second, implementing AI and ML will surely be the reason; besides, we'really commited to the project. All of the team members are working full-time on this! We're also heading geographical expansion and will open offices all over the globe.

Yes, your project has no other choice! Your wonderful team is obliged to do everything in a timely manner on the road map.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Invest:

Activity: 182
You're right! You can see the improvement of the work of ABChain because they always update us and they even rework their website. It's a mark that they ay progressing well, so hope they will be more updates to come.
I am pretty sure the dev will do everything they can for the good and improvement of the project. With everyday works of their improvement, maybe they can come up with a better and easier way of using this platform.
Yeah mate, the devs work hard to make the platform good. They're active and listen to our complaints and give solution to our queries. They'll definitely get more investors and followers because of their hardwork.

Invest:
Crowdsale update: $500 000 collected.

Invest in AB-CHAIN while 30% bonus is active!
When $2 000 000 is collected the bonus will decrease by 5%, so take this opportunity to get the most profit out of your investment!

Bonus schedule:

0 - $2 000 000 – 30%
$2 000 000 - $5 000 000 – 25%
$5 000 000 - $10 000 000 – 20%
$10 000 000 - $15 000 000 – 15%
$15 000 000 - $20 000 000 – 10%

https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/en
What a great opportunity to buy some ABC by the team! $500.000 in just 3 days is very acceptable for this kind of project.

JuggSlash, it is a great opportunity, but token name is RTB. ABC is a different one.
Activity: 532
I am pretty sure the dev will do everything they can for the good and improvement of the project. With everyday works of their improvement, maybe they can come up with a better and easier way of using this platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
There was an update in the group of carts!
We currently have an active transmission, for which you can get 30 RTB tokens and, most importantly, provide an additional 5% bonus for subscribing to our whitelist at: www.ab-chain.com/

well I visited the website and did not see this information and by the way it tooks nearly 30 seconds or more so that the website uploaded and I could see the infos ... is it bcs of the infographic and pics on the website ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
We currently have an active transmission, for which you can get 30 RTB tokens and, most importantly, provide an additional 5% bonus for subscribing to our whitelist at: www.ab-chain.com/
you mean that now there is a generosity campaign in which we get 30 RTB-tokens? What kind of bonus 5% you said, please explain?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 154

Opening offices around the world is really a good strategy, because the more the teritory is covered, the more interest in the site will increase. If you really do it, then you have a great potential. Where do you harness the power for your work? Or is it a commercial secret?
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: