Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 83. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
And I'm impressed with the concept of this project. Now when there are constantly new funding in the digital currency, it is reasonable to create advertising platforms that conduct all operations in crypto currency

Besides, AB-CHAIN offers many options: the top cryptocurrencies as well as fiat. But the most benefit you can get with our RTB token!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
It will be great project, new generation advertising network in cryptocurrency and will be easier for publishers to buying ad space, I think this project will catch the attention of many investors.

You are right, we have the same thoughts. I believe that ab-chain can get many investors and clients even if they are new because they already proved their credibility with the previous projects and partnerships.
Crowdsale update: $500 000 collected.

Invest in AB-CHAIN while 30% bonus is active!
When $2 000 000 is collected the bonus will decrease by 5%, so take this opportunity to get the most profit out of your investment!

Bonus schedule:

0 - $2 000 000 – 30%
$2 000 000 - $5 000 000 – 25%
$5 000 000 - $10 000 000 – 20%
$10 000 000 - $15 000 000 – 15%
$15 000 000 - $20 000 000 – 10%

https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/en
This is a great update for us members of abchain bounty campaign. We can use this to promote abchain further to our own social media accounts and other channels.

Don't forget that anybody can get those free 30RTB tokens in addition to the bonus regardless whether a person invests or not!
And I'm impressed with the concept of this project. Now when there are constantly new funding in the digital currency, it is reasonable to create advertising platforms that conduct all operations in crypto currency
of course, that's why we support the AB-CHAIN ​​project in its development. It will definitely be a great success not only for ordinary users, but also for organizations for business advertising.

AB-CHAIN is for everybody - that is so true, rabotacoin!
What is the uniqueness of the idea? The project must have some special feature to attract new users. Without uniqueness, I do not see that the project will start

Good point! You see, AB-CHAIN is aiming to be among leaders of digital advertising market. We're able to do it for good reasons: first of all, our team is very experienced in launching ad networks as we succeeded with three ad networks with our partners already; second, implementing AI and ML will surely be the reason; besides, we'really commited to the project. All of the team members are working full-time on this! We're also heading geographical expansion and will open offices all over the globe.

What do you think? Will AB-CHAIN go to the moon? :^)
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
of course, that's why we support the AB-CHAIN ​​project in its development. It will definitely be a great success not only for ordinary users, but also for organizations for business advertising.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
What is the uniqueness of the idea? The project must have some special feature to attract new users. Without uniqueness, I do not see that the project will start
you are not right. It is not necessarily an imitable unique idea and a unique concept. There are many examples of this - for example, social networks. It is not one, but users are in all. The main thing is to offer a quality product that will attract new users
Activity: 252
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.

Really? Nice, it's really a good news if ab-chain will be trading in some popular exchange sites. I hope that it will be listed soon. They are really doing their best to make the project successful.
Activity: 672
With such news, we begin to believe that the project will be very good. And will be able to collect a large number of users. You have an interesting team that is located in different parts of the world. And thus the project will unite you. Good luck!
Also with the fact that there is already a working platform even makes it awesome. At least we are not depending on empty promises. We all know how the ad space has been and how usable they have been when comparing the likes of Adex and co and how they have been fairing. However with this project even coming up with the possibility of allowing you to increase the conversion to the target result, which makes it even more awesome.
Yes, this project as a very great beta version which makes this project highly stable and promising for the future. They have also made better technologies to promote any project on many social media. AB-Chain would get great demand due to the every day upcoming projects and development in the field of crypto. This project is a highly profitable investment for the future.

That's true! Very soon you will be able to see even a more profitable result with AB-CHAIN implementing AI and ML which are currently being developed!
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
That is the news that we wanted to have, listing on some exchanges even though the ICO is not yet ended. In this case, investors will surely be interested because the team are already announcing about which exchanges they want with their token.
Crowdsale update: $500 000 collected.

Invest in AB-CHAIN while 30% bonus is active!
When $2 000 000 is collected the bonus will decrease by 5%, so take this opportunity to get the most profit out of your investment!

Bonus schedule:

0 - $2 000 000 – 30%
$2 000 000 - $5 000 000 – 25%
$5 000 000 - $10 000 000 – 20%
$10 000 000 - $15 000 000 – 15%
$15 000 000 - $20 000 000 – 10%

https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/en
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It will be great project, new generation advertising network in cryptocurrency and will be easier for publishers to buying ad space, I think this project will catch the attention of many investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

if we have more alternative to choose this will be great and also will be great that telegram members can vote for it. I am sure most of them are going to avoid OKEX.  The reason I am posting my experience is, I do really support and recommend just a few ICOs here and this is one of them.

For me is also better and as usual that it gets first in Etherdelta listed.
You incorrectly chose OKEX and Etnerdelt is not the best choice. Many other good and inexpensive exchanges like kukoin or cryptopia.

It doesnt matter why I choose OKEX. Fact is my experience and why the devs. or team choose OKEX for the community, bcs we are the one who are going to trade or buy the token in this exchange.

And I just compare OKEX and Etherdelta ...  Even I also do not like to trade in Etherdelta, its better then OKEX in some points. And ERC20 Tokens are usually getting listed in Etherdelta as we know.

Sure there are better exchanges but do you know how many BTC you need to get listed in this small volume cryptopia exchange ?

Activity: 322
Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.

Well this a good news for the team for the successful promotions of ab chain and as I visit there website they already collected near 500k dollars and that's  a great way to reach the soft cap.

Soft cap is of course assembled as it will allow the team to continue working, but I think for a good development they need a hard cap.
AB-Chain had a hard cap of $20 million and the team behind is really working hard, we could see manager Ivan and Vladimir Dyakov are really working hard and many investors are really participating and soon it will hit the moon.
That is true. The team is really working hard for the success of this advertising project. It is somehow clear to see that sooner or later, the AB-Chain will be able to a really successful project in the advertising market. And for that, I am really looking forward for the success of this great advertising project.
Activity: 196
Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.

Well this a good news for the team for the successful promotions of ab chain and as I visit there website they already collected near 500k dollars and that's  a great way to reach the soft cap.

Soft cap is of course assembled as it will allow the team to continue working, but I think for a good development they need a hard cap.
AB-Chain had a hard cap of $20 million and the team behind is really working hard, we could see manager Ivan and Vladimir Dyakov are really working hard and many investors are really participating and soon it will hit the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: