Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 84. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.

Well this a good news for the team for the successful promotions of ab chain and as I visit there website they already collected near 500k dollars and that's  a great way to reach the soft cap.

Soft cap is of course assembled as it will allow the team to continue working, but I think for a good development they need a hard cap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
AB-Chain crowdsale running already right? What is price of AB-Chain token at this stage, and what is minimum/maximum of invest amount?

vivavivu, yes, crowdsale is already running. Price of one RTB token ( our token name ) is $0.35 plus bonus, current bonus is 30% and the minimum investment is 50 USD. There is no maximum, however, hard cap is at 20 000 000 USD.
Wow, the investment is really small for this project because most of the token nowadays have 0.1 eth until 1 eth as the minimum.
For that being said, definitely theres going to be alot of investors joining our abchain social media platform project even small time investors.
You're right mate, as time passes by this project makes me inspired that it's features will definitely attract by those interested investors. As I'm one of the member of their telegram channel , I really appreciate the devs positive response that can makes you satisfying their answer . Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

You are right, the dev is very attractive in responding to all the concerns, I think this is the reason why this project is near to success now. Also I am still hoping that more and more people will participate.

Yes mate, the dev are hard-working and they care about their consumer base, they reply to queries instantly and clearly. This has helped people to trust the platform, which is the reason for it's growth!
yes it must be like that care for consumers with a fast response, this can be an advantage also in order to increase trust

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
AB-Chain crowdsale running already right? What is price of AB-Chain token at this stage, and what is minimum/maximum of invest amount?

vivavivu, yes, crowdsale is already running. Price of one RTB token ( our token name ) is $0.35 plus bonus, current bonus is 30% and the minimum investment is 50 USD. There is no maximum, however, hard cap is at 20 000 000 USD.
Wow, the investment is really small for this project because most of the token nowadays have 0.1 eth until 1 eth as the minimum.
For that being said, definitely theres going to be alot of investors joining our abchain social media platform project even small time investors.
You're right mate, as time passes by this project makes me inspired that it's features will definitely attract by those interested investors. As I'm one of the member of their telegram channel , I really appreciate the devs positive response that can makes you satisfying their answer . Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

You are right, the dev is very attractive in responding to all the concerns, I think this is the reason why this project is near to success now. Also I am still hoping that more and more people will participate.

Yes mate, the dev are hard-working and they care about their consumer base, they reply to queries instantly and clearly. This has helped people to trust the platform, which is the reason for it's growth!
Activity: 238
Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.

Well this a good news for the team for the successful promotions of ab chain and as I visit there website they already collected near 500k dollars and that's  a great way to reach the soft cap.

AB-Chain is not jumping on drawing their expectations they are figuring out all the possibilities and planning accordingly and working since they also achieved and got experience with three adnetworks, their performance level is constant.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 98
I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

Etherdelta is great for token like AB-CHAIN, however there are problem of low volume and unfriendly interface which not encourage people to use it. I actually use Etherdelta to get token in cheap price when bounty hunters start selling their rewards, but it difficult to use in most cases.
Well Etherdelta sure isn't the greatest of the exchanges out there but it's still a good heads up for the coin and surely will give it a boost when it gets listed . Later on other exchanges will consider listing it if the coin start doing well.
Activity: 56

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

Etherdelta is great for token like AB-CHAIN, however there are problem of low volume and unfriendly interface which not encourage people to use it. I actually use Etherdelta to get token in cheap price when bounty hunters start selling their rewards, but it difficult to use in most cases.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 518

you are right, the AB-CHAIN ​project team consists of excellent professionals in their field. They know their goals and go to the end. We can be sure that the launch of the platform will take place very soon.
Excellent professionals seems a big words to catch the attention of the people and also for the potential investors. If their ICO will be successful then it would be a great so that they can continue their project.
Yes, AB-chain is a great project and it looks so catchy.  they have started their crowd sale from yesterday. they have a very innovative idea. if you looking to buy new ICO then it is a good opportunity for investors. the price of their token is 0.35$. and their crowd sale ends on 31st March.
The idea of AB-chain is really amazing to grab and $50 is a good enough to start an investment and i there will be more people who are willing to participate in the AB-Chain platform since it is an experienced platform.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Also with the fact that there is already a working platform even makes it awesome. At least we are not depending on empty promises. We all know how the ad space has been and how usable they have been when comparing the likes of Adex and co and how they have been fairing. However with this project even coming up with the possibility of allowing you to increase the conversion to the target result, which makes it even more awesome.
Yes, this project as a very great beta version which makes this project highly stable and promising for the future. They have also made better technologies to promote any project on many social media. AB-Chain would get great demand due to the every day upcoming projects and development in the field of crypto. This project is a highly profitable investment for the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Also with the fact that there is already a working platform even makes it awesome. At least we are not depending on empty promises. We all know how the ad space has been and how usable they have been when comparing the likes of Adex and co and how they have been fairing. However with this project even coming up with the possibility of allowing you to increase the conversion to the target result, which makes it even more awesome.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

you are right, the AB-CHAIN ​project team consists of excellent professionals in their field. They know their goals and go to the end. We can be sure that the launch of the platform will take place very soon.
Excellent professionals seems a big words to catch the attention of the people and also for the potential investors. If their ICO will be successful then it would be a great so that they can continue their project.
Yes, AB-chain is a great project and it looks so catchy.  they have started their crowd sale from yesterday. they have a very innovative idea. if you looking to buy new ICO then it is a good opportunity for investors. the price of their token is 0.35$. and their crowd sale ends on 31st March.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 434

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Finally the crowdsale is live. I invested in the presale a long time ago, glad to see this is picking up now  Smiley
is really good to invest now since you will be getting atleast some percentage bonus when you buy tokens now so ab-chan now we are coming
That's great Bouli! Surely it helped the team for the development of the platform. Agree with what you have said SlimShadyMmp, investing and gaining there 30% Bonus is great. AB-Chain can gain more supporters by this crowdsale with the help of the community too.
Clear business that investors will really help designers to improve their project and to correct current problems. It is important to understand that all the same some time should be held tokens, indeed far from fact that price will take off at once upwards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Finally the crowdsale is live. I invested in the presale a long time ago, glad to see this is picking up now  Smiley
is really good to invest now since you will be getting atleast some percentage bonus when you buy tokens now so ab-chan now we are coming
That's great Bouli! Surely it helped the team for the development of the platform. Agree with what you have said SlimShadyMmp, investing and gaining there 30% Bonus is great. AB-Chain can gain more supporters by this crowdsale with the help of the community too.

Ab-chain crowdsale is now running. Th 30% bonus token can surely attract many investors to participate. I am sure many people will join the crowdsale. I am hoping for positive outcome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Nice dev, it's good to know that ab-chain crowdsale is running now with a nice 30% bonus with 50 usd minimum investment. This is surely attract many poeple to join. Good luck.
30% bonus is like a good offer and I do hoping to have more investors to decide themselves to participate in their crowdsale. Abc-chain concept is quite good enough due it is about ads in blockchain which is now being used by many altcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 68

The hardcap is low and can be achieved when that happened that token will be enlisted on an exchange. The current token is good for investment, what is the projected price of it in the future?

Hi Arvilaine! We expect RTB Token to constantly grow but we can not predict its future exchange rate on cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: