Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 97. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.
Yes absoulutely, social media has a lot of power in today's generation. Videos help the most for advertising as a lot of people dont prefer reading, people get a clear understanding through the videos and help spread the idea.
So it means that this platform should find its way to make it  more popular by presenting their platform via videos because some people wanted to see first the video before proceeding to read the whitepaper. Well, this project is still in development stage and maybe they will collect some of our/your suggestions for the good of their platform.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I think for now facebook bans ICO and promotions and advertisements so it is really hard to connect with Facebook. But there are others social media site like Instagram, Medium, Steem, Reddit.

You forgot to mention twitter which is the most powerfull one between those you've mentioned . Facebook banning ICO ads is a huge let down from their side but I would understand why they did that considering the amount of Scam ICOs there are. In the future we will see more and more platforms like AB-CHAIN who are dedicated to advertise for ICOs and cryptocurencies ,It would be much easier and more effective to advertise for new start ups.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.
Yes absoulutely, social media has a lot of power in today's generation. Videos help the most for advertising as a lot of people dont prefer reading, people get a clear understanding through the videos and help spread the idea.

Agree, social medias like facebook, twitter and youtube can help a lot to promote this project. Most specially a short video presentation can explain how this project will work.

I think for now facebook bans ICO and promotions and advertisements so it is really hard to connect with Facebook. But there are others social media site like Instagram, Medium, Steem, Reddit.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Agree, social medias like facebook, twitter and youtube can help a lot to promote this project. Most specially a short video presentation can explain how this project will work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
This is a great start for ab-chain project, it is just 2nd mknth of the year and they were able to deal already with 3 clients. More to come guys!
Yes, this is really a good start for the start. and perhaps this will become a determining factor for investors. Such things are sure to interest them
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Merit: 259
Very interesting idea, I hope the project will be successful

Thank you so much, gixon!
Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Haha. You can join their bounty and telegram, as make sure as a whitelist for receive their 30 tokens bonus. Huhm. No one answer my question about maximum invest and price of RBT?
True that great opportunity they are offering to thier valued members shouldnt get away so make sure you already entered your email address.
That would also matter but if you are a good investor you will look at the profitability of the project not just because of the bonus or give away.
Activity: 434
This project provides all the characterics that people wanted in a certain project. Of course we, people wanted to have a good service provided for the users by a certain project. I hope that also, other people will continuously support and trust the AB-Chain potential for the whole community of crypto currency and for the market industry in terms of advertising.
Activity: 574

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Haha. You can join their bounty and telegram, as make sure as a whitelist for receive their 30 tokens bonus. Huhm. No one answer my question about maximum invest and price of RBT?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
Really? So Ab-chain is not really a small time project? Nice, Im sure that if more investors will know this then they will be attracted to join this project. I have a strong feeling that this project will be successful.

AB-CHAIN project is separate from those projects, it just shows that the team members have good experience in advertising industry which thing that usually investors look for it in ICOs projects. In term of big and small business,  I think any ICO project is a small business since they are still do crowdfunding.
Activity: 574

Merit: 259

Yes, I think any bounty camping like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc can give huge amount of supporters and follower to the project. This social media promotion makes the project more high valued for the investors and the Price of the project increase due to this.
It is better if they have meeting or livestream about their team and their goals. Actually, as i know so far they have 4th advertising network. Very hard working.
Activity: 294
AB-CHAIN UPDATE: Its time to have a look on our AB-Chain platform as the site is updated, freaking amazing graphics, it is like outer space which is a great job done by AB-Chain team.
Activity: 518
AB-CHAIN ​​develops artificial intelligence, which analyzes data stacks, lets you increase conversion results
It mainly increases the reputation for all the new companies as it targets with ads to reach out to huge people so obviously many companies may start choosing our AB-Chain platform.
Activity: 251

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, I think any bounty camping like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc can give huge amount of supporters and follower to the project. This social media promotion makes the project more high valued for the investors and the Price of the project increase due to this.
Activity: 98

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
Facebook is a good platform and even i don't think that this should be done. Without actually banning facebook advertisements this project can have good profits. This platform will surely help good projects for their publicity.
Guys, pay attention to facebook that is so many users at here, And Facebook Ban ICO at "Facebook Ads" not at facebook, so you can do other ways to promote your project.
Yes, you can advertise on a fb page, but it is going to make a poor result, because it's hard to get new members. It is effective for giving your people some news, but not for attracting new people.
Pages:
Jump to: