Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 96. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The AB-CHAIN ​​solution seeks to provide a variety of benefits to all participants involved in the solution
AB-chain transaction time
AB-CHAIN really has a lot of benefots out of it and i hope that each investor can have really good profits in this project. This project can never really quit because of its working as each project will need a better platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
At the back ground there is strong team including the active managers we are experiencing also the platform is completely with loads of experience with three different networks already.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
The AB-CHAIN ​​solution seeks to provide a variety of benefits to all participants involved in the solution
AB-CHAIN really has a lot of benefots out of it and i hope that each investor can have really good profits in this project. This project can never really quit because of its working as each project will need a better platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF
Absolutely right, because they are the giant free advertising sites which there are many users and wherein investors are relying the popularity of the project. I think not all ICO are banned in social media because there are ICOs that are good and has a good intentions to the community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .
You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.

ICO projects and AB-CHAIN in particular chose to make announcement and bounty on bitcointalk because every member here is interested in crypto currency and ICOs. On social media, if you are not using paid ads, you are targeting audiences that not necessary know about cryptocurrency or has any interested in ICOs or investing. thefore, bitcointalk is best place to advertising ICOs cheaply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This concept is really appealing from the economic point of view. Posting ads can help grow the economy and hence will affect the GDP. This system seems to have an indefatigable team and a huge consumer base.
Yes I will have to  agree with your statement here but I think that you need to be more specific about the information contained in this post.
AB-Chain is a deserving network which had experience in the industry already with not one or two but it had experience with three ad networks and its potentiality helps all the companies including the upcoming companies to choose as it knows how to tackle all the obstacles in the real time.
I think that your statement on this post is evident and also contains facts. this is a dedicated project and it is working relentlessly for the target.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

Hi there PDAngel! The price of RTB Token right after the main crowdsale is expected to be $0,35. The bonus will gradually go down from 30% to 15% and the maximum investment is not set :^)

Also, the correct name of the token issued by AB-CHAIN is RTB, which stands for Real Time Bidding!
Token name is a good formation and i grab the opportunity by availing 30% bonus, am pretty good with the minimum investment and great to deal with AB-Chain as it is an experienced platform.
Activity: 68

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

Hi there PDAngel! The price of RTB Token right after the main crowdsale is expected to be $0,35. The bonus will gradually go down from 30% to 15% and the maximum investment is not set :^)

Also, the correct name of the token issued by AB-CHAIN is RTB, which stands for Real Time Bidding!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Ico flourished in 2017 and startup companies was able to raise funds through crowdfunding. Unfortunately some ICOs were just scam fronting as a legitinare project. Now ab-chain will revolutionize advertising through blockchain and definitely they will only advertise the legal ones.

We are living in a world where we don't really know if a project is legal, scam or not. Social media like Facebook is going to be more strict about ICO advertisement and will try to make sure that a project is legitimate. Will AB-Chain have that kind of preventive measurements as well to avoid the projects that tends to scam in the end??
you mean that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform should introduce the Ico projects verification function in order to make sure they are not scammers? I doubt that this is possible.

how do you imagine that? I do not understand how it is possible to introduce a function on the recognition of scammers?
Activity: 251
Very interesting idea, I hope the project will be successful

Thank you so much, gixon!

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Haha. You can join their bounty and telegram, as make sure as a whitelist for receive their 30 tokens bonus. Huhm. No one answer my question about maximum invest and price of RBT?

PDAngel, there is no maximum amount, however, our hard cap for crowdfunding is $20M. Price of 1 RTB token is $0.35 + bonus. The price is fixed and based on USD.
The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
This is a great start for ab-chain project, it is just 2nd mknth of the year and they were able to deal already with 3 clients. More to come guys!
Yes, this is really a good start for the start. and perhaps this will become a determining factor for investors. Such things are sure to interest them
That is the pros, and the cons of it in my opinion is that they may have launch this successfuly in the near future but they might not be able to cope with it or focus on ab-chain due to many projects in hand.

reck1ess, all our core team members are working full-time in AB-CHAIN.
These 3 other networks are past projects for the team. All focus is on AB-CHAIN because we believe it will go a very long way and grow to be one
of the leaders in the advertising market!
Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF

UpsilonTrooper, there are other ways to advertise an ICO besides Facebook. In fact, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising anyway.
For instance, we can use our own network of publishers, they are all crypto themed websites, so it's high quality traffic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
There is no point of facebook which many dream will play a tremendous role in AB-Chain platform since AB-Chain itself is a huge system for networks which will publish ads it will easily do survive with all the same rank in meeting their challenges.
But the prolem is, this platform still need to be advertise because it is a new project. Social media is really a big help to attract more investors and also will possibly make it popular.

Superturacoin, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising, so the situation with Facebook banning ICO ads is rather beneficial to AB-CHAIN ad network!
It is beneficial primarily because companies who launches ICO will find another platform where they can advertise their project. Since Facebook will ban advertisements of cryptos and the like, the market of AB-CHAIN will increase. Thus, this project has higher rate of being successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The idea that companies can post ad with cryptocurrency without converting it to fiat is definitely something to look upto ads form the base of any company for growing their project and ideas, and AB-chain is doing a great work and a huge help for new developers
Filling up of balances accounts through crypto from which advertising component it just one of plus of given platform will be produced. There is still much any things, various advertising tools which will convenient control easily and through personal cabinet.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
This is a great start for ab-chain project, it is just 2nd mknth of the year and they were able to deal already with 3 clients. More to come guys!
Yes, this is really a good start for the start. and perhaps this will become a determining factor for investors. Such things are sure to interest them
the company already have a good start am sure they just need to build up on that and once they have established a ground they will grow exponentially
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I think for now facebook bans ICO and promotions and advertisements so it is really hard to connect with Facebook. But there are others social media site like Instagram, Medium, Steem, Reddit.

You forgot to mention twitter which is the most powerfull one between those you've mentioned . Facebook banning ICO ads is a huge let down from their side but I would understand why they did that considering the amount of Scam ICOs there are. In the future we will see more and more platforms like AB-CHAIN who are dedicated to advertise for ICOs and cryptocurencies ,It would be much easier and more effective to advertise for new start ups.

Yeah, facebook already banned advertisements of new icos, I hope other social medias will not do it too. But if they will ban icos then it will be the advantage of ab-chain because clients will go to ab-chain now.
Activity: 182

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.
Yes absoulutely, social media has a lot of power in today's generation. Videos help the most for advertising as a lot of people dont prefer reading, people get a clear understanding through the videos and help spread the idea.
Yeah, nowadays social media controls almost everything. If advertising done right social media could have a great impact. And AB Chain has a great potential to grow
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Sure! We really cannot say how legit a project can be and at the end it usually balls down to the investor’s research and intuition on how the project will fair in the market. Looking at this one though, I really want to believe it should be a viable one, considering that they have a strong project that will be usable and I want to believe the team can deliver
Pages:
Jump to: