Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 7. (Read 78322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Where are guys whom wanted to take over this coin?

Very busy with real life. Mafort and I have been discussing it, but we both have a lot going on. It won't be real fast. Sorry.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Where are guys whom wanted to take over this coin?
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
It's reborn now .. the fact that it's not listed anywhere means people can't conveniently sell it cheap anymore. Let's use it for our own purposes now and create our own marketplace for it.

What price per firecoin in USD would make you whole again? For me it's $0.10 Smiley

$1 each seems on the horizon when this is a heavily used coin.

We all get to name our price now.
Activity: 172
Merit: 117

I sent my coins to the wallet I've come down here  https://mega.co.nz/#!CQpyBSZD!LmlXo0hifoAajv2biELzhrpM6m5F0Vg9oOKofs7p4N0  and not confirmed, can someone help me? (I'm a fireboy too)

Fortget it, all is okokokk, It`s confirmed.
I'm sorry for this coin, I liked it. I keep mine, maybe someday It can be reborn, Greetings to all and thanks to those who have helped it.

I sent my coins to the wallet I've come down here  https://mega.co.nz/#!CQpyBSZD!LmlXo0hifoAajv2biELzhrpM6m5F0Vg9oOKofs7p4N0  and not confirmed, can someone help me? (I'm a fireboy too)
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Well, if anyone wants to be a developer, he has to hurry, because in a few days coin will be delisted from Bittrex.

couple of us are talking about some ideas... don't delete your wallets Cheesy

So hurry up, guys! Before delisting.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Well, if anyone wants to be a developer, he has to hurry, because in a few days coin will be delisted from Bittrex.

couple of us are talking about some ideas... don't delete your wallets Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Activity: 364
hmmm the loss of this coin would be stupid. I cannot do this by myself as I am not a dev. Anyone.....anyone???

Today there is a volume of 1.20 btc. The operations are somewhat rare; for example:
10/30/2014 2:24:33 AM
BUY
0.00002731 1000.08684103 0.02731237
SELL
0.00000662 1000.08684103 0.00662057

What sense can have? Help in bittrex de-listing?

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Well I see that the second dev has given up on this coin. That is quite a loss as he was a good dev from what I can tell. I don't know what is going to happen to this coin, but I know the wallet is great and I will buy more and hope that someone has enough sense to take this coin over. The possibilities are endless with a name like firecoin. Come on community let's work together and make something out of this!
Activity: 614
Applications
Anyone heard of this? http://www.bidnessetc.com/26887-the-rise-of-fire-chat/

It enables chat without internet connection or mobile phone network coverage, would be great if they could send some fire coin also Smiley

That is actually brilliant

Think future, what could FIRE really achieve? As someone who keeps up to date with all the new innovation in crypto, FIRE could become a very useful (software program) in the future. Just depends on what the community wants it to evolve into, fully understand it has to start somewhere & just want to see it get past the "coin" behind every name Wink

P.S. Main reason for the amature idea (photos via past post) of promoting small fire safety items , dream innovation & it may actually be useful  Wink All new coins (software programs) are testing & when the time is right, many will follow the same implementations. Remembering the few "coins" in the past starting for firefighters, wouldn't mind seeing some innovation put forth in that direction. Just watching & waiting to see what the community, developers watching do with this coin Undecided
Activity: 357
I also own UNO coin one thing we are doing as a community is hedging UNO with Gold and Silver market. I think the same can be done with FIRECOIN. Instead of Bitcoin, FIRECOIN price could reflect the change in Gold and Silver as well.
Activity: 373
Always keep some kind of bid on https://www.allcoin.com/trade/FIRE_BTC and https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIRE .

2k satoshi at least .. Smiley and then keep ratcheting that up. Give some people that want out a way out and get in.

So long as there is activity that will at least keep some attention on FIRE.
This coin should not trade at such low prices. It can not end up in the hands of a few persons, because after, will be a roll of small pumps for quick, small profits, never for to be stable. That or the end of the currency if nobody supports.
It`s a delicate moment gentlemen
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Yes, let's do this. My ideas are below which will require a hard fork.

Increase interest to 10% - not too high and not too low.
Have another POW phase for 100k coins for total to ~200k - Will increase FIRE awareness and get miners involved
Have marketing campaign alongside phase 2 POW stage - twitter, facebook, exchanges, etc.
Wallet upgrades - not too much here but maybe update wallet splash screen and wallet background...ideas???

Any other ideas??

Skype me. I sent you my skype name in pm a couple days ago. I have some ideas, and am interested in doing this, though I have massive time constraints. I would like to talk to the people interested in forming a team.

EDIT the comments in < > are my edits Cheesy
Yes, let's do this. My ideas are below which will require a hard fork.

Increase interest to 10% - not too high and not too low.
Have another POW phase for 100k coins for total to ~200k - Will increase FIRE awareness and get miners involved
Have marketing campaign alongside phase 2 POW stage - twitter, facebook, exchanges, etc.
Wallet upgrades - not too much here but maybe update wallet splash screen and wallet background...ideas???

Any other ideas??

Activity: 574
I'm also willing to help.
If anybody have any idea how to make Firecoin survive please speak.

if some members with a dev are willing to take this coin it can be done.

tom did a great job

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Yes, I would be interested in helping to do this. I am not a dev though, but have other skills I think could be put to good use to help fire out.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
if some members with a dev are willing to take this coin it can be done.

tom did a great job

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Pages:
Jump to: