Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 21. (Read 78322 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Thanks for posting the update. Looks great and everyone can see the team is hard at work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Okay, I can give you guys an update on where exactly I am with regards to the wallet. Sometimes it seems I might be flogging a dead horse here with the lack of activity, each day of programming that goes by makes me wonder if this is going to be worth it? Nonetheless the update is coming, I hope to get it released for this coming weekend, please don't take that as an ultimate deadline though, things can arise from now until then, So all I can say is I am working on it and it will be a.s.a.p Smiley

Once the trading feature has been implemented the team will be able to implement more frequent smaller updates.

This update will come in the form of screenshots, please bare in mind that this is still a work in progress but a picture paints a thousand words...

WOW.

That's quick answer.  Grin

This wallet looks excellent.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Okay, I can give you guys an update on where exactly I am with regards to the wallet. Sometimes it seems I might be flogging a dead horse here with the lack of activity, each day of programming that goes by makes me wonder if this is going to be worth it? Nonetheless the update is coming, I hope to get it released for this coming weekend, please don't take that as an ultimate deadline though, things can arise from now until then, So all I can say is I am working on it and it will be a.s.a.p Smiley

Once the trading feature has been implemented the team will be able to implement more frequent smaller updates.

This update will come in the form of screenshots, please bare in mind that this is still a work in progress but a picture paints a thousand words...

Any news about new Firecoin wallet?

S3should have an update posted here very soon. Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Any news about new Firecoin wallet?
Updated the OP with auction market, and links to translated threads
Everyone make sure you guys go to https://crypto-auctions.com/index.php#c82002576cb2 and sign up. We need to help grow the site and auctions there. He said we are added to form of payment. For now my understanding is Fire payments will be in escrow when you buy and sell there.
Chinese translation bounty claimed. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fire-firecoin-97k-1-pos-756536  Thank you again Alecabel
Here is the preview of the other market place we will be added to once it is ready. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3f7ucJBIo&feature=youtu.be
Hey FireCoin community.

Just wanted to let you know, I have been somewhat absence the last week or so, due to being busy migrating servers and such for my personal company, etc.

I will hopefully have some good news for FireCoin in the coming weeks.

Glad to see the community is still growing bigger and bigger each day.  Grin

Glad to see you. I cant wait for Bu..... I mean I cant wait for the announcement from you  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptocoinTools.com
Hey FireCoin community.

Just wanted to let you know, I have been somewhat absence the last week or so, due to being busy migrating servers and such for my personal company, etc.

I will hopefully have some good news for FireCoin in the coming weeks.

Glad to see the community is still growing bigger and bigger each day.  Grin
I just wanted to let everyone know we are being listed as an option for payment here. https://crypto-auctions.com/#4307aa708684

It is an auction site and it should be set up in the next few hours. Please go list and buy things in Fire. This is a big step forward in using Fire for everyday things.

Hey Tomcat,

Finally, this was some thing we discussed way back to help in adoption of Firecoin. Hope you doing better now? get well soon!

Now how about you offer some flyby's in your aircraft once your better? Nice to see your passion for the coin, and i think this will be the spark to get the FIRE going! Keep up the good work! Smiley

I hope so. There is another market place that once it is complete we will be added too. He is in the final stages of setting the marketplace up.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
I just wanted to let everyone know we are being listed as an option for payment here. https://crypto-auctions.com/#4307aa708684

It is an auction site and it should be set up in the next few hours. Please go list and buy things in Fire. This is a big step forward in using Fire for everyday things.

Hey Tomcat,

Finally, this was some thing we discussed way back to help in adoption of Firecoin. Hope you doing better now? get well soon!

Now how about you offer some flyby's in your aircraft once your better? Nice to see your passion for the coin, and i think this will be the spark to get the FIRE going! Keep up the good work! Smiley

I have ended the buy back program. not being used so no need for it.
Bingo!  It started right up after that little naming detail! Smiley
I guess I'm a bit of a noob outside of HW Lol
Thanks again to all you guys helping!

glad to hear.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
Tony,
I figured the issue was something like this which is why I wanted to see your config file. 

Glad you got it up and running. 

Cheers,
- VR
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: