Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 25. (Read 78322 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
So a great community and a great and powerful coin is constructed. Shortly we will see great prices. Don´t sell ladies and gentlemen. This currency rise above 0.1-0.2 shortly. Personally I think more.
Firecoin great team, you are an example to follow. My respects

Thank you for the kind words. We will keep working hard on this. We feel the price will keep rising as people find out about this coin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 117
So a great community and a great and powerful coin is constructed. Shortly we will see great prices. Don´t sell ladies and gentlemen. This currency rise above 0.1-0.2 shortly. Personally I think more.
Firecoin great team, you are an example to follow. My respects

I can see from the posts above that you guys had a great time in the IRC chat room. Unfortunately, it was quite late last night for me and i could not stay up any longer. Fantastic work tomcat!
Was just wondering if there is any signature campaign planned from Firecoin to drive traffic? Might be something to consider in future especially since PD signature campaign always ends on the 17th of the month. Feels great to be a part of such a lovely community. We need to spread the word about Fire and get more people on the bandwagon! Grin

Edit: Might also be a good time to close the buyback program. Just my thought!

Yea I was discussing ending the buy back program so then I can move those up in price. Grin  I cant believe i did a give away for almost 11 hours. I am so tired right now. I will definitely consider the signature campaign. Thanks for stopping in even if it was short.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
I can see from the posts above that you guys had a great time in the IRC chat room. Unfortunately, it was quite late last night for me and i could not stay up any longer. Fantastic work tomcat!
Was just wondering if there is any signature campaign planned from Firecoin to drive traffic? Might be something to consider in future especially since PD signature campaign always ends on the 17th of the month. Feels great to be a part of such a lovely community. We need to spread the word about Fire and get more people on the bandwagon! Grin

Edit: Might also be a good time to close the buyback program. Just my thought!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Good time in the IRC man, thanks for Fire!
Just started to give more away. Come join us I will not be giving free coins away for ever. There are only 97k total coins so every coin could be huge.
Still giving away Firecoins if you want to join. Join our IRC
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just got loads of free firecoin!! join us over at ##firecoin on freenode!

fire.mineshaftpool.com
firecoin.mineshaftpool.com for more info!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
come and join us in the irc
Best decision i ever made Vect, thanks a lot. Setup the conf file and my wallet now syncs beautifully! Also won 1 Firecoin, icing on the cake! This is a great community. hoping to play an active part in the community.
Glad to hear you got the config setup to sync and glad to hear you won some monies!

Tom has been throwing FireCoin around like its DodgeCoin.  The guy's crazy!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
great stuff.
legendary

Best decision i ever made Vect, thanks a lot. Setup the conf file and my wallet now syncs beautifully! Also won 1 Firecoin, icing on the cake! This is a great community. hoping to play an active part in the community.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Wow @ all the free FIRE being thrown around in IRC.
legendary
legendary
having spoken to the dev in irc today ,this seems to be a good bet. he seems to be honest and has taken this coin on for the right reasons so i will be investing in this and also mining on the multipool. i'm sick of trying coins that turn out to be scams so this is my safe haven for now

Thanks. I hope that this coin rewards all of those who have chosen go on this ride with me.

Hey tomcat,

was wondering if you could fix the issue with my wallet. Had to reinstall it when it went corrupt and i used the same zip you sent me to install it onto my system. Now the Fire wallet stays open but does not find any peers to sync up to. IIRC, all i did last time was to install the wallet. I did not play around with any conf file or anything. Seems strange that the wallet has just given up the ghost! Cheesy Grin

Simple fix that MIGHT work: Delete peers.dat
If you have a bad node in there, it will go away and stop causing trouble.

Nope mate, no luck! Still says out-of-sync and 0 active connections to the Firecoin network. I restarted the system just to be sure, still no luck! Tomcat, i guess you need to step in here and fix this for me!  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Join in the IRC today for some free Fire Give aways. I will randomly be giving FIRE away today. ##firecoin

Firecoin is now on Fire.
I am doing a free Fire give away in the IRC. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=##firecoin     You just have to be present when your name is picked and I will send you coins.
having spoken to the dev in irc today ,this seems to be a good bet. he seems to be honest and has taken this coin on for the right reasons so i will be investing in this and also mining on the multipool. i'm sick of trying coins that turn out to be scams so this is my safe haven for now

Thanks. I hope that this coin rewards all of those who have chosen go on this ride with me.

Hey tomcat,

was wondering if you could fix the issue with my wallet. Had to reinstall it when it went corrupt and i used the same zip you sent me to install it onto my system. Now the Fire wallet stays open but does not find any peers to sync up to. IIRC, all i did last time was to install the wallet. I did not play around with any conf file or anything. Seems strange that the wallet has just given up the ghost! Cheesy Grin

let me know if it works after you try what bio said.
legendary
nice price rise going on
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Hey tomcat,

Simple fix that MIGHT work: Delete peers.dat
If you have a bad node in there, it will go away and stop causing trouble.
legendary

Hey tomcat,

Pages:
Jump to: