Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 24. (Read 78322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Hey all, coin is looking good. Good job getting this coin on the right path.

I would suggest that there be a community wallet setup with the specific goal of keeping the chain moving quickly. Right now transactions are taking a long time to get confirmed because there are not enough blocks staking. This could be solved, or at least eased, if there was a community wallet that held lots of small blocks of firecoin that would be ready to stake, and having stake weight, at all times. 
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
Anybody know, on the multipool, mining scrypt.......should one see any coins coming in after 20 hours of mining or is it too soon to see some Fire come in?
I know Tom posted about this, but it all depends on your personal hash rate and the FireCoinPool total pool hashrate.  You can check your balance on the pool you're linked to.  Nicehash and Wafflepool both have account/wallet balances that you can check on. 

Per WafflePools official FAQ:
Payouts are processed multiple times a day, and anyone with a balance over 0.005 BTC is automatically paid in order of when you reached the threshold. On Sundays we pay everyone with a balance over 0.0005.

Cheers,
- VR
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
do people know we have a multipool for fire? come and join us.
 you can't mine fire directly anymore

People are too concerned about mining and dumping immediately. Which means the multipool will not be profitable. However if you mine and hold you have a huge chance fore much more profit then most of the other coins just because of our current price is so low due to the old developer. So for those who do not want to risk your BTC at least throw some hash at us and come for along for the ride.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
do people know we have a multipool for fire? come and join us.
 you can't mine fire directly anymore
legendary
Activity: 1073
FireCoin is geting HOT right now.

LOL yea the volume has picked up. And we have been able to remain steady after any dip in price. Looks like we have formed a bottom. This should be a great place to invest huge chance for ROI. We just need to get people away from coins that are going to scam them.

I am actually quite impressed with the price of firecoin at the moment.  This is a good start to move upwards Cheesy.

LOL yea the volume has picked up. And we have been able to remain steady after any dip in price. Looks like we have formed a bottom. This should be a great place to invest huge chance for ROI. We just need to get people away from coins that are going to scam them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
For those mining on our multi pool scrypt-n is most profitable, followed by X11 then scrypt. I do not have info on the other algo's.
Does anyone have issues loading the OP? We want to make sure we are not straining too many computers to load all the pictures. We are trying to streamline and will continue to edit it. We want it to look nice but we still need it to not load to slow.
I have a decently powerful machine, so no issues at all. I'm only commenting because I thought it was a fantastic job. Prettiest front page I've seen on a coin in a long time.

Nope, no issues loading, even on a 1 MBPS connection  Grin.

Just wanted to point this out to you : Go to our website http://[Suspicious link removed]/community/weekly-drawing/

Looks like the web link was removed by Bitcointalk. Can you fix that up tomcat?

Also need to report that my Fire wallet crashed yet again! Sad

I guess i will have it setup on a different computer, seems that it crashes because the wallet is minting and suddenly gets interrupted by a power failure or something (sometimes my backup does not last long enough, especially when i am at work!).

Thanks for pointing that out. It does not like the link in PM's so I have to replace them and missed that one.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Does anyone have issues loading the OP? We want to make sure we are not straining too many computers to load all the pictures. We are trying to streamline and will continue to edit it. We want it to look nice but we still need it to not load to slow.
I have a decently powerful machine, so no issues at all. I'm only commenting because I thought it was a fantastic job. Prettiest front page I've seen on a coin in a long time.

Just wanted to point this out to you : Go to our website http://[Suspicious link removed]/community/weekly-drawing/

I guess i will have it setup on a different computer, seems that it crashes because the wallet is minting and suddenly gets interrupted by a power failure or something (sometimes my backup does not last long enough, especially when i am at work!).

I had some issues compiling the QT, so I've been running the daemon instead. No issues with that at all, and I'll revisit the QT when I have time to troubleshoot it. Odds are it's something I did, but who knows?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Anybody know, on the multipool, mining scrypt.......should one see any coins coming in after 20 hours of mining or is it too soon to see some Fire come in?

Too soon to see it coming in. The more miners we get the faster the payments. It is based on BTC amount mined and not time. .005 BTC worth of coins have to be mined before the script for buying is executed. So try to get more people here and you will get paid faster.  Grin and it will help add buying pressure to the price.

this will also support the coin growth and also helpful to the community

Very true. For those who do not want to spend BTC for a coin but are willing to spend hash it is great for them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Too soon to see it coming in. The more miners we get the faster the payments. It is based on BTC amount mined and not time. .005 BTC worth of coins have to be mined before the script for buying is executed. So try to get more people here and you will get paid faster.  Grin and it will help add buying pressure to the price.

this will also support the coin growth and also helpful to the community
Weekly Contest

This Weeks Contest will be for .1 BTC.
Drawing will be 8/18 7pm central USA (Midnight GMT 8/19)

How to enter. Go to our website http://firecoin.tk/community/weekly-drawing/. I will use you tx ID as your entry ticket and if you buy multiple entries I will add appropriate number of entries. I will draw from all tx ID's the winner AUG 18th 7pm Central time USA.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIRE

Cost of entries
1 entry equals 20 Fire
12 entries equal 200 Fire

Please only send in increments of 20 or 100. ie: 20 40 400 not 25.

I put all TX id's on a google document shared publicly. Each Id has a number associated with it. I will use random.org to choose a number and the TX id associated with that number is the winner. All Tx id's will be confirmed when payment is sent.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NSpyWdxYd97kRp5PD-0DL9QOINve5PhrlK4z8fwVDgQ/edit?usp=sharing

I have also had to raise the price for entry due to the cost per FIRE has dropped since last week and I am offer a larger prize this week. At Current price it is roughly $1 per entry for a chance to win $60. Please spread the word.

legendary
Activity: 1260
If anyone has feature request feel free to post here and discuss. We want feedback form the community of what they want the coin to do. It is not all about what I want.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think it's great to see the effort that tom and the guys put into this coin, I have seen too many coins that developers give up on. However The team Keep bringing great updates and giveaways!

This coin has a great future ahead of it, The community so far is expanding which is great.

Keep it up guys!

-Ainsey11
Pages:
Jump to: