Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 13. (Read 70469 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I hope I win! This contest is awesome.
 Wink
Activity: 109
After checking the project of Rento and the team behind the project itself, I can tell that it's very promising to have such an active team and a solid idea. That's what everyone is looking for, im in!
brand new
Hello, it's a good project. A big opportunity is a big project, but I have a question. Is it possible to maintain its current price to what time it will be in stock exchanges and enter the market?
brand new
I see the potential of this project, I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.I forecats a success and you have my total support.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I like the idea of Global Sharing! Hopefully, the project will reach the top. I am happy to join this wonderful project and also a nice idea. I am very confident in the success of this project and it will be successful ICO.
Activity: 3
i see this new project named rento , really a new and unique idea .
high skilled people are handling this project and team is very strong with strong vision for success of project
wish u good luck for growth
brand new
Bonjour 🤗🤗🤗
C'est un excellent projet et une brillante idée
Je souhaite bonne continuation à l'équipe et merci pour vos efforts 😀😀😀😀
Activity: 6
I have joined I Like this airdrop.  Very nice project.
Activity: 11
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I believe this platform Rento is a very unique project with some really motivated, determined team. The project helps us to build our future in the present time
Activity: 2
I think this project will be a great sucess, very promissing and will be very usefull for many people.I can't wait untill start using the RENTO.Good lucky team....
Activity: 25
The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it.
brand new
Activity: 28
Hello Rento team.. I've visited the website and read the whitepaper.. Good project with great team, very promising this project will be grown high best of luck. Please tell me on which exchange you want to include your token..?
brand new
Hola, queria saber cuantos proyectos tienen
Activity: 1
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market!
Activity: 53
Very modern project. All the best.
Activity: 7
Must say This idea is very compelling, everyone I know owns probably 5-10 things of rather high value that are almost never used. One thing is probably more important than anything: insurance or liability handling in some way. How are you proposing to solve it when a rented appliance breaks down during rental time? Will there also be a booking function?
Activity: 568
great project and such a great project in this community. Rento is a game changer for millions of devices, books, vehicles and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners. The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: