Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 14. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good product I like the idea of the most important thing is that the new year
and I will be able to get the best price for the first time in the next aridrop
brand new
Activity: 0
Rento is an online rental platform which rents many unused products and services to come into better utility. This is by embedding block chain for it.
Activity: 3
Activity: 18
This is a very interesting and promising project. I rarely read white paper, but in this case I read it from beginning to end. I'm a little concerned that the team is not very experienced yet, but I wish the guys success and I will follow RENTO
Activity: 7
Real good idea! Hope you will get this going!
Activity: 233
I should say it is an amazing idea having an app where you can avail a lot of things that you need which may just in the neighborhood. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to rent-out your tools, equipment. machines etc and earn from them instead of them just lying in the store rooms. This is an amazing project and it surely sill succeed with adequate dissemination. Good luck!
brand new
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market.
Activity: 21
Hello team, i just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best of luck. i think what you are trying to do is fantastic and much needed. A great utilisation of the blockchain technology. Cant wait to see the progress.
Activity: 24
Activity: 129
I'm really excited that there is a promising ICO like this. Can't wait till it changes the world in the nearest future. I really want to express my deepest thanks to the team who have spent so much time on this project
brand new
Rento is a very attractive project. A strong and confident team is working on this project, ready to put their best to make sure this project a success.
Sharing and renting is taking on more acceptance in this economy. I personally are very positive about the sharing economy, but today sometimes the fees of the companies (middle men) are a big hurdle, especially if it is a low value item/service. Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing and can completely shake up the industry. I would prefer to use a decentralized service, because against high fees.
I think that Rento will be a very successful project and will gather a large number of participants. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it.
brand new
There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market.
brand new
Very interesting project. I wish you good luck. I hope with this project I will earn money.
Activity: 1
The site is very attractive, I really liked the fact that there is an application on the phone and the idea itself. All perfectly. I would like to support other languages, because foreign investors are hard to read. I think this project is very good and it will work.
The roadmap is very well written and I don’t think this project can fail
brand new
I am not sure that I understand the concept.  Is this going to be like Craigslist where you can go to look at houses for rent?  It would be cool to
be able to rent other things like a boat or a plane.
T J
brand new
I think it seems like the Rento project is interesting because Rento aims to create an ecosystem for the sharing economy. Rento states on their website that those who use the app to rent things can profit from sharing unused things they own. This means that those in need of using something occasionally or don't want to own it can have the option to rent it from someone else. I wonder if there are many or any projects on offer like this one? It reminds me of Uber a bit because Uber is similar to a taxi company that is an app and doesn't own any cars just as Rento is an app that plans to assist people in borrowing different things but doesn't own anything. I am curious to learn more about this project Rento.
Activity: 24
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: