Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 26. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This  proposal is interesting, well structured, with  design that makes it attractive for all ages especially for the youngest. It has all the characteristics of a successful airdrop as cryptocurrency and business model. Congratulations
Activity: 2
I would like to give my view concerning this project. I'm really super excited to be part of this great and promising project. I am of  no doubt that this project will reach its full potentials in the nearest future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Activity: 55
hi
i have read the website and whitepaper.

The project seems to be good enough to growth . It seems to have good future and you have all my support.

how about the token adding time in market and exchanges? do you have any estimate time for it?

Best of luck Rento Team.
Activity: 63
There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team
I have joined this airdrop. Wish you all the best for great success.i hope this project will go moon very soon.this is real project in cryptocurrncy market. A very good idea for this year's project is what is needed for the crypto-currency world.
The problems that have affected you from your idea are present in almost all exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
how to buy more rento tokens with altcoins?
Purchase of Rento tokens is possible through Rento Website. In order to buy Rento tokens, You must log into the investor panel by clicking Investor Login button in the upper right corner of the website. After logging in Rento require You to go through their KYC process.
You can choose the means of payment: Fiat (Euro, USD, PLN), Crypto (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash,Litecoin,Blackcoin,Dash, Decred, Digibyte, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Game Credits, Komodo, NEO, PotCoin, Qtum, Vertcoin)
Activity: 574
I see the potential of this project, I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.
When will be the action over It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team
Activity: 76
how to buy more rento tokens with altcoins?
Activity: 203
There are lots of features which make this a good value .some of the great features listed below
1-User can quickly scroll through different listings and find interesting content.
2-Allows users to browse multiple categories, filter results based on different criteria or search by location to show relevant results.
3-Booking calendar is constantly updated according to users activity in the app. Users can request booking of a listing depending on its current availability.
4-Allows users to rate the listings and users depending on their experience. These reviews later reflect users ratings. Rento utilizes blockchain technology to limit feedback manipulation on its platform.
5-Listing owners can find all their listings in a single location. Additionally, they can manage the history of all rental transactions they receive and view the booking calendar for their listings which updates as other users make bookings.
6-users who want to list their things or services can buy Rento Points which are used to purchase listing display in the app. Every new user will receive a complimentary Rento Points gift after completing the registration. Rento plans to introduce a variety of premium listing options and unobtrusive advertising after 2020.
7-customer insights feature for listing owners, allowing them to understand customer behavior, renting preferences and other relevant parameters to grow their business.
8-Rento platform requires specific smart contract customizations that are not available in the present blockchain platforms. Additionally, Rento platform needs the flexibility to develop new functionalities to address any operational/technical challenges in the future.
9-Rento requires complete control over its blockchain to handle disputes, which is not possible when using third-party blockchains. Having its own blockchain will allow Rento to address disputes in accordance with the local regulations.

The Rento ecosystem features a Proof of Authority (PoA) blockchain to be used for transactions inside the Rento, particularly for payments, security deposits, and transaction history, thereby ensuring full transparency.
copper member
Activity: 4
We are pleased to inform Rento uses real ICO rating widgets with direct links to the ratings on its home page. They can be checked here: https://icowidgets.com/rento-ratings
Being transparent and honest is of great importance for the crypto industry.
Is a very fabulous and beautiful project, I'm super very excited, I will be an investor for sure. However, I have the following doubt:
* From which moment will my tokens RENTO be sold in some exchange house?
* Do you have any definite data for this action?
I'm pretty excited!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
keep working brotherss                          *-*
wish u all the best
so
when will the project end and the token disturbe ?
wish u see my question
lol xD
and Help me hhh 

End sale: 28.02.2019
Please check our website and roundmap https://rento-app.io/#section-10
Activity: 1
 I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind is truly professional.
This project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But will compete a lots project like this! So i think this project need more something different than another project! But i think is insteresting project and i will follow it!!  Wink
Activity: 240
Tomorrow Happens Today
I wonder is it legal to bump the topic with fake newbie acc?
A good project. I will definitely bring in referrals, recommend to friends and good friends, and if I have the opportunity I will definitely buy coins. By the way, how much do they cost now to buy coins?

Current price $0.06

https://rento-app.io/
Activity: 6
Hello rento!

Im a new user since today, i saw an airdrop link and i thought why not? After reading your website and after  searching more about the project i immediately felt in love with the app and project!!

Thanks for the free coins (if i recieve them) i completed the airdrop!

Thanks whish you guys all the best success!
Activity: 12
I have a few questions.

In which country did you start the project?

Where is your target market?

If using blockchain technology, it is difficult for the state to control betting activities. So what is your way to the government?
Very reliable project and planning
I have read the white paper, and that seems to be going well
Rent is very unique and brings significant innovation to the market
A wonderful concept
    The goal is to develop a safe and automated shared ecosystem using block chain technology
The team will definitely lead the project to success
Best
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Im happy to be part in position of FIRST top 300 on Rento Airdrop Contest. Here are more time for everyone to be rewards because are more prizes for up to 20k players.

Good luck to all involved in Rento App.
I am waiting for the best latest news, I hope this project runs well and is simple, but quality.
Pages:
Jump to: