Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 30. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I so much like the beautiful vision of this great project and the composition of the team. My question is against the backdrop of the bearish market for sometimes now. What strategies have been put in place to avoid dumping in the exchanges and and the generally poor crypto acceptance these days? I'm for long time holding!
Activity: 349
Merit: 4
Well, such a strange question. Is it possible to use Rento for digital products, for example, to rent software licenses.
Let's say I have a license key for Windows 10, but I don’t use it because I removed this Big Brother a long time ago from my laptop and installed Linux.
And then Rento comes to my aid...  Grin Or not?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1
I am new in Crypto market and also Airdrop sector. And Rento is my first crypto project where I going to put my hope and some little money also. They are doing great in this project and There is one fact which I must have to mention that is Their Team. Who are giving their best and day by day they achieve their target and complete Roadmap perfectly. I wish them good luck and hope together we achieve more in the future.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
The 3rd round of the ICO is currently ongoing and will still be running until January 31, 2019, after the last sale was still there which lasted until the end of February, but new sales accumulated as much as 20% of the target, what plans his next team? wait until the end of the sale or do the current promotions to increase sales?

How many rounds did they spend to reach the hard stamp of this project? I also saw the website of this project because they still had many tasks to make investors interested in their projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The 3rd round of the ICO is currently ongoing and will still be running until January 31, 2019, after the last sale was still there which lasted until the end of February, but new sales accumulated as much as 20% of the target, what plans his next team? wait until the end of the sale or do the current promotions to increase sales?
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Rento ICO listed on ICOnow.net listing.

You can update ICO info, just send us an email ([email protected]) with new info.
Activity: 9
What is the difference from other projects? The price for the investment is very reasonable, given the planned growth, but how exactly are you going to support the price after entering the stock exchange? Which exchange do you want to go out for?
Activity: 4
This is a project with a difference, Let share in its growth.
Activity: 2
The project seems to be very interesting. I would like to update myself about the progress of the project.
 I am particularly interested to know that how come at the primary level you are aspiring to create the thinking community
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
I think this project will reach its goal in the future. because it is unique and they have a very good team. my best vishes for this project.
Activity: 6
The RENTO project allows you to create an extensive platform for rental, booking and exchange, both for individuals and for companies. It's the Economics of sharing things and items. The project has good opportunities for development.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hello devs, when will be the release of the app on appstores? Is there any video on how this app works? and will the items can only be rented out locally (within a city limit only) or can be rented out internationally? How will rento tokens can be useful in the app? Do we need to have a rento tokens to be able to list our items on app? Thanks
Activity: 69
#Authentification Airdrop
Telegram: bamine
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Hello team! It seems like an interesting project but I have some questions about it like how are you gonna make it secure, is it gonna be based on users ratings or there will be a different method to make users trust each other?
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Good luck with this project, I have joined airdrop and looking forward to see how it grows.

ps: it's nice to see real names in the announcement too
Activity: 36
I think project very unique.Great to see a solid team like RENTO.Very potential project I advise all my friends to join! This is one of the great platform in blockchain technology believe if this technology is to develop nicely. It is a very promising project.
Activity: 9
This project seems interesting. I saw it in twitter. They have a nice web site i loved it very colourful Smiley I excited about the future of sharing economy. How much succesfull rento app will be in this economy? What are the important plans and will be the movements to success?
Activity: 5
ESTOU CIENTE DE QUE ESTA É UMA PLATAFORMA MUITO AVANÇADA, MAS ESSA ICO IRÁ SER LANÇADA AINDA EM JANEIRO OU MAIS A FRENTE ?
Activity: 1
Yes, it is a really wonderful project. I have never seen it. It is a great and exciting competition. It deserves attention and participation. The prizes are very big. It reaches $ 15,000. There are chances of winning for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: