Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 27. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I like more the Rento App Project, I think will be successful but one of my question is about difference betwen 264,000,000 tokens for sale and for Owners tokens 305,000,000. When here wil no burning how will deal the situation?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
There is nothing more enjoyable for the investor than seeing project rapidly move forward in terms of software release. Just two months after the ICO has started and even before the token sale has ended, Rento already released the first version of its app.
Activity: 75
Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful
Activity: 5

I’m interested in this project. We’d like to watch further. They wanted to understand more about it and where can I read information on it?
Activity: 2
nice marketing but i dont like much this system for airdops.
hope next will be some nice in your platfom   Smiley
Rento is the Future in Your Hands !!!

Rento is an application that connects business owners to customers and rental services with users very easily and quickly, which has a space reserved for the development of the shared economy.
That wonderful shared economy that is the Rento App, why buy a wheelbarrow if your neighbor has one in your basement out of use? Why do you have a bike that does not use and stays lean months out of use in your garage if you can rent it.

At Rento you can offer your services and have additional earnings. And most importantly, why use multiple different apps to book, rent or share, if all your needs can be met by just ONE application that’s the maximum do not you think?

A Rento is an application that will be a hand in the wheel for millions of devices, books, bikes, video games, vehicles that just stay out of use and have no gain with it.
Activity: 43
RENTO It's a very good project . I realy like the team development for this project . I am waiting for app and make some test about tech. i have a question for u, what happend for tokens remains after ICO end ? And how u can PR for your token the same your project on the future ?
The project is impressive but again the time is not right for the fundraising. I saw there is no softcap target so you will continue development with any amount of funds collected?

Hello thinkme1st

The Softcap is established at 52,810,000 RTO tokens which are at the calculation time $792,600.00. Until now in first 2 rounds of ICO was sold $792,720.00. Because here are 23 days remaining of 3 rd phase of sale I expect to be raised more investments. Good luck.
Activity: 8
Seems to me like this is a very exciting project. The teams seems very experienced, to me and I see the development plan as very clear and with good prospects. Rento is trying to create an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy and the concept will definitely help with the long term adoption of cryptocurrencies. The only important thing will now be for the team to consider adding the token to the most important exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex and others, because that would be the only way that RENTO will increase it's value several times. If they can achieve that, I predict that RTO will overpass the value of 1 USD easily. Another important aspect would be a strong marketing plan, because they should try to collaborate with big sites like AirBNB.
I strongly support their project and I also bought a couple of RTO to keep them on the long term.
Activity: 3
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field
Activity: 8
Thank you because introduce me to this awesome apps. In my understanding, Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only we can reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things we already own. Rento also producing cutting edge blockchain technology for securing transactions between users, while it will also create demand for Rento token. While using the blockchain will be optional on Rento app. In my opinion, more users of Rento token, the more Rento token will be worth. So let's join this awesome project to gain benefit for us. May Rento success in the near future.
If anyone here can tell me something about which softcap of Rento? I read somewhere in two ico rating sites but every site was another amount like a softcap. Does anyone know where the softcap is officially established? Thanks

Softcap:
52,810,000 RTO
$792,600.00

Because the softcap was reached I think is just a time question for Rento project to be implemented as the roadmap established steps. Im in for first 300 position in contest and hope I will be the owner of some good portion of RTO. Good luck to all.
Activity: 94
Rento looks like a great project. I like the concept, this will definately help with
real-world adoption of cryptocurrencies. My only concern is that people can use
the app withhout using the blockchain. This can have an impact on the value
of RTO.
Allot of very cool and exciting things gping on !!
Activity: 1
Rento - The Future is Now Wink💰💰💰💰💰💰

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The project is impressive but again the time is not right for the fundraising. I saw there is no softcap target so you will continue development with any amount of funds collected?
Hello,

Please elaborate further what RESTO really is, it's purpose as a token, how is it beneficial to the holders and the users?  Could you please enlighten us what  RENTO is all about? its mission and vision to the world market and blockchain as you mentioned in your website (Rento is an app connecting business owners with clients and rental services with users. It also makes room for the development of sharing economy)?

Thank you so much.

regards,

Norel
this will  be very good site.yoin in this site and earn free money
Activity: 3
I find the concept of this project very worthy, very good site design, the upload is happening too fast, the colors are fascinating, it's just very beautiful.
Pages:
Jump to: