Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 29. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This looks like a strong project insured via utilizing blockchain technologies. Very interested to keep up with this project in the upcoming months and years! Great job...
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
If anyone here can tell me something about which softcap of Rento? I read somewhere in two ico rating sites but every site was another amount like a softcap. Does anyone know where the softcap is officially established? Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
For me, the most important thing that makes me appreciate the Rento project is that it is a global project. That can be huge as impact on future success. Among other valuable considerations would be to rent any imaginable product and be rewarded is truly amazing and beneficial to anyone. Good luck.
Activity: 1
i read the site and whitepaper,i like site,project is really great, i'm happy join this project, but airdrop end ?
Activity: 4

hi Rento team. I have read the website and whitepaper. I am particularly interested to know that how come at the primary level you are aspiring to create the thinking community.
Activity: 18
Generally this project really excites me, its a whole new concept in crypto and blockchain universe, it gathered everything that we use daily to have it on Rent, so let's see how far and how well it will go, 👍👍👍
Activity: 244
In economic competition that is so hard like this, the presence of this project seems to be one of the good solutions for investors to survive or and then return to maneuvering to survive in the current global crisis.
Activity: 9
GREAT AND PROMISING PROJECT IT'S A REALLY POTENTIAL PROJECT
Activity: 17
Rento Limited is a company registered in Malta, the registration number of the carrier company C87764, registered address on 192 Old Bakery Street, Valletta, VLT 1455, Malta
Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing. Rento offers a global exchange platform for businesses and individuals that allows you to rent under-utilized assets. You can not only reduce consumption, but also make a profit from the exchange of unused things that you already have. Rento offers a complete solution, including smart contracts, for anyone to rent or borrow any item or service. Rento offers a mobile application (and a web platform) that allows users to transfer their unused assets for rent or exchange on its platform.
This project has all the advantages to be successful, as it is now much faster, more convenient to work online. In addition, the customer base is growing much faster when working on the Internet. Also, the introduction of a smart contract removes the need for a third party transaction (intermediary).
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
It would be nice if you would fix the airdrop to work with non-Twitter tasks.  The submit button simply does not work.  This has been an issue for several weeks now.

It seems like this thread doesn't get responses or answers from the development team and you should visit their telegram group to find out the answers to your questions. Just a suggestion.
Activity: 204
It would be nice if you would fix the airdrop to work with non-Twitter tasks.  The submit button simply does not work.  This has been an issue for several weeks now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to!
Good luck to you all
Activity: 4
Interessante! Parece ser uma cripto promissora, estou apostando nela e espero que esteja correto. O projeto é bom, espero que avancem.
Activity: 7
When I read below, I really excited. Check it out guys.
Rent Token will first market to college students, as they are one of the largest populations of renters in the United States and most likely to be familiar with blockchain technology. Approaching college students gives us two distinct advantages over other approaches. The first advantage we gain is our properties owned by Rent Token will offer both a 10% discount on deposits when using Rent Token and a 2% monthly discount on payments made with Rent Token, giving us the ability to undercut anyone else in the industry. KEEP IT UP !
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Hello.
I check your website and whitepaper. This project seems good enough to growth. I think it has a good future and you have my support. When the token will listed in exchange?
My best wishes to Rento Team and all of the supporters.
You think so? I agree with you. For the Exchange, it would be better if they were immediately listed, but now we just have to wait, I'm sure the team is working at the moment and the right way is to do it properly and do not rush.
Activity: 1
So this is one of the first ICOs I've been looking into. Can anyone tell me how being an early investor works with crypto? What are my responsibility as an ICO investor? What are the risks and rewards? How can I find out more information?
Activity: 560
I noticed there seems to be a lot of support from the community for this project, this is a good thing. because of the support of the community is one of the things that are important to berjalnnya a project. so it would be easier to do the promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: