Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 165. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Please somebody tell me the best config for my GT 630 Cry
use https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229 - best for Nvidia cards. No need to configure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Yes. All pools are DDoSed. Wait for pool owners to buy descent servers or hackers will bite enough of the share, mine another coin atm...
All this proves is people are willing to play dirty to try and grab coins at a lower difficulty. The same thing happened to DOGE after launch.

As long as the coin can survive the next week or so until it picks up traction we should be fine Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You guys can use p2pool instead
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We're up and mining now http://pooled.cc
Activity: 18
hashrapid is back to normal i guess. working now
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yes. All pools are DDoSed. Wait for pool owners to buy descent servers or hackers will bite enough of the share, mine another coin atm...

This one works http://flap.bondni.com/index.php
Activity: 238
^_^
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Pools appear to be being DDoS'ed can any pool owner confirm. DOGE had this problem early on to.
Activity: 41
Much pools are down atm - looks like a ddos - or a bigger international network problem..
So I tried everything to get this working and am just gonna let the wallet do its own thing for 1-2 days. But I have a question, in the Settings > Network, do you have 'Connect through SOCKS proxy' enabled? I think I enabled it since my wallet wasn't working, just to try different things. But now I can't even disable it, even if I deleted all the  flappy files lol
Try download the new wallet version 1.0.0.2 with DNSPatched.
And delete everything in this folder, except your wallet.dat
%APPDATA%\Flappycoin

Nice, I didn't see there was a new 1.0.0.2 version, thanks for the info. Should I also add the flappy.conf, or does this one not need it?
This version won't need it, just give the wallet a few minutes to start syncing

Thanks for the info again. Well I haven't been keeping track of how long I let it do its thing, but suppose it still doesn't update, is there something I should try on my end? Like unblock some ports or something? I let it through my firewall and everything, I hope its not due to Windows 8.1 haha
Activity: 70
Hey guys! Was just checking out AllCrypt and noticed Flappycoin was on there with 0 votes! I threw in my 10 votes. Let's get this coin voted for!

VOTE for Flappycoin!
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
Activity: 3
So has anyone heard from Stablehash? I got 70K FLAP sitting there. Might not be a lot to you, but I'm pretty bummed about it.
Activity: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
ANY RELIABLE POOL?  Angry

Im mining on this one now, but there is really no reliable pool

ive been mining at http://flap.bondni.com - 0.9% - Updated to 1.0.0.2 since the start never any problems.
Activity: 112
So I tried everything to get this working and am just gonna let the wallet do its own thing for 1-2 days. But I have a question, in the Settings > Network, do you have 'Connect through SOCKS proxy' enabled? I think I enabled it since my wallet wasn't working, just to try different things. But now I can't even disable it, even if I deleted all the  flappy files lol
%APPDATA%\Flappycoin

Nice, I didn't see there was a new 1.0.0.2 version, thanks for the info. Should I also add the flappy.conf, or does this one not need it?
This version won't need it, just give the wallet a few minutes to start syncing
%APPDATA%\Flappycoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Im mining on this one now, but there is really no reliable pool
Activity: 173
Jump to: