Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 167. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
flappycoinpool.com stratum is always crashing, what is happening?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yeah, I am randomly getting donations, no idea how or from where, lol

But keep them coming:

FLc8JEBFREtMhhZGCAjj5V5gkc8kLhf9rv
Activity: 38
hi to all!! I've just seen that i lost 150000flap  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry coin on hashrapid pool and no one admin reply my messages, this appened yestrday before the wallet update i think. I'm going to switch to a better pool, whta do you suggest me???
I'mine whit a 7850 a for me 150k flap is to much work, like 36h , if someone want to give me some flappy that's my address FKJ6Hcu6iUph4xiJat76iRs3p8WqHYGSGo.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I don't want to pay withdraw fee and don't like this allcoin.
same
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
You can buy from allcoin
I've bought FLAP and RIC on poloniex, rather big amounts (spent there 5 BTC), all worked fine - deposits, withdrawals, trades
Activity: 51
You can buy from allcoin
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Allcoin is a really good exchange, the problem is that people doesnt use it so there is not much people selling or buying, until it goes de cryptsy.

poloniex.com/  is good and they have HUC!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Allcoin is a really good exchange, the problem is that people doesnt use it so there is not much people selling or buying, until it goes de cryptsy.
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
one bro wrote me about 20mln for 1btc. I'm buying it. http://clip2net.com/s/6RiEXO
 But I want more. Anybody want sell coins? I want 40mln for 0.00000005 each coin(no more)
Just write personal message to me

Lol, You can buy from allcoin, the sell order is +1,5 BTC Smiley Scammer
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
The difficulty is rising everyday on this coin,
I have 100k flappy now but for my gt430 its over and out, its getting to hard for me.
With my bad videocard i am happy i got 100k flappy, and i told my friend to mine to he has 600khs so he can mine for a bit.
I really want to build a mining pc to mine scrypt 24/7 at 3000 khs that would be sick!
Any advice?
Advice: take money, order rig, have fun Cheesy

Thanks but i dont have the money yet:(
could make a lending tread but im still new on the forum, and i think people wont lent me 1000 euro to make a nice pc:S
Ill have to wait till my mints, flappys are worth anything.
But i am having fun in the cryptoworld, mining new coins that you think can turn out great.
But now i wanna do it more, anyone think renting a 3000khs rig is a good idea to make some money?
Activity: 51
one bro wrote me about 20mln for 1btc. I'm buying it. http://clip2net.com/s/6RiEXO
 But I want more. Anybody want sell coins? I want 40mln for 0.00000005 each coin(no more)
Just write personal message to me
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I have 100k flappy now but for my gt430 its over and out, its getting to hard for me.
With my bad videocard i am happy i got 100k flappy, and i told my friend to mine to he has 600khs so he can mine for a bit.
I really want to build a mining pc to mine scrypt 24/7 at 3000 khs that would be sick!
Any advice?
Advice: take money, order rig, have fun Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any advice?

diff changing, but not only rising check my url -> chart
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Any advice?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
So we are the FLAP FLAP Flappy people Cheesy
FLAP FLAP Flappy people Smiley

if you know what I meeean Cheesy
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
Somebody took advaantage of the difference between allcoin and poloniex
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5235804

Fair/good price Smiley Item for sale for Flappy!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Need 179mln flap. Pay 1.79btc. Fell free to PM me.
Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
No Downtime! No forks! No fees! No BS. Try StableHash. I promise you will not regret it!

Stablehash Features:

• 48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
  • 2TB HDD + RAM memcache
  • 160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
  • 99+% efficiency
  • 99+% uptime
  • VARDIFF
  • Commitment to uptime and stability
  • IRC chat

http://flappy.stablehash.com/

No downtime, right?

No cached version of this page is available.
bwahahahahahaha
Jump to: