Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 169. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Anybody want to sell flap? Want 25000000. Can give u 1btc. Send me personal message
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
FLAP FLAP ALL the way Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
looks like coin is dead, no active community, no active developers, no exchangers, a lot of coins and stupid miners who sell coins for 3 satoshi

coin is very much alive, go back to your cave please
Activity: 125
looks like coin is dead, no active community, no active developers, no exchangers, a lot of coins and stupid miners who sell coins for 3 satoshi

His comment doesn't even warrant a response. By far the trolliest post on this thread.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Lol the coin has been out for not even 5 days. It takes time for coins to get known and on exchanges, everything doesn't happen overnight. Let miners mine coin and dump their coins so the individuals who are legit interested in the community can purchase them and truly value them.
Activity: 125
me too! the wallet syncs up until block 6014 then just stayed stuck for over 30 minutes before I restarted wallet, which didnt do anything. Then I tried deleting the files from roaming folder except for the wallet.dat and it sarted syncing but this time its stuck at 5999...please help!

Downolad new wallet ?

A lot of people have been looking over that bit of information, always good to make sure everyone is on the same page with that.
Activity: 56
Keep on flappin'!!!
Activity: 54
me too! the wallet syncs up until block 6014 then just stayed stuck for over 30 minutes before I restarted wallet, which didnt do anything. Then I tried deleting the files from roaming folder except for the wallet.dat and it sarted syncing but this time its stuck at 5999...please help!

Downolad new wallet ?
Activity: 140
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Block 600,000+: 10,000 Reward

Is this forever, or till 100,000,000,000 has been reached?

Dev doesn't know the coin specs?
Sorry I missed your message. It will go on forever, the specs are exactly like Doge.

i can't sync wallet.Pls help give me some node.Help me.
Which version are you using? Have you downloaded the earliest version with DNS Patched? It will find nodes and sync automatically
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Sorry I missed your message. It will go on forever, the specs are exactly like Doge.

i can't sync wallet.Pls help give me some node.Help me.
Activity: 112

Activity: 31
This is now the official dogecoin, lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Dafuck is wrong with pool owners? I would never join a pool that spams a topic with their shit.
It does help with post count, and it also bumps the thread up. But yeah I agree it's annoying and I try to do it discreetly. Like this Wink But I'm an established pool, so maybe it's a bit easier for me.

https://flap.hash.so/ (no fee and a nice admin, come join us)
Activity: 112
The flippy tip bot is up. He needs some karma to opperate. Anyone want to help?
http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/1ybpjc/hi_im_your_future_tipping_bot_before_i_begin_i/
Activity: 238
^_^
Dafuck is wrong with pool owners? I would never join a pool that spams a topic with their shit.
What's wrong with them? They are offering a great deal and just letting you know about it...
Letting me know? I have seem multiple pool owners posting their "great deal" page after page. That is annoying, not helpful.
Ok, now I see you point. Just saw their last post. Spamming isn't the way, of course.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
What's wrong with them? They are offering a great deal and just letting you know about it...
Letting me know? I have seem multiple pool owners posting their "great deal" page after page. That is annoying, not helpful.
^_^
^_^
[WTB] 10,000,000 FLAP for TrollCoin
I am looking to buy 10mln FLAP for 1mln TRL
This is a really good deal, if you know how to calculate things.
PM me upon interest.
Thanx.

Where can you even exchange TRL?
On every single online exchange. Just give it some time. The currency was launched just 3 days ago. Huge potential, obviously, bigger than Doge.
Jump to: